- 12-27-2008, 07:54 AM
- 12-27-2008, 08:37 AM
I think Page will either dominate or get knocked out fast. Either way this will be a really good fight for the fans. I think they both know this could be the begining of the end for either of their careers. Not imediatly but the looser sure has a lot to overcome to reignite his way. Cant wait.
- 12-27-2008, 11:41 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
It's called MMA; very little can be logically explained.M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-27-2008, 12:09 PM
It has to do with a style matchup. Liddell tries to pick people apart by counterpunching. Wandy's all out assault leaves him open to counter punchers (also Crocop), but if he can get through he overwhelms people. He gave up a big size advantage to Liddell, so I think reach was a big factor.
Rampage could have beaten Wand, but he had no defense for the Thai clinch back then. If he gets caught in that again I'll be shocked.
I'm dying to see Wand/Page, but it kills me. They are two of my favorite fighters.
12-27-2008, 05:25 PM
12-27-2008, 09:39 PM
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rodja in forum MMAReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2008, 12:30 AM
- By Rodja in forum MMAReplies: 17Last Post: 01-17-2008, 02:19 AM
- By UNCfan1 in forum MMAReplies: 33Last Post: 05-29-2007, 07:53 PM
- By biggerthantex in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2007, 10:41 PM