Best. Interview. Ever
- 12-26-2008, 02:58 AM
- 12-26-2008, 01:34 PM
LOL, Villasenor could hardly keep a straight face.RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
- 12-26-2008, 01:56 PM
"3 or 4 girls... maybe 5"\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
12-26-2008, 02:05 PM
"1 beer is good, 10 is 10x better...it's just math."
M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-27-2008, 09:41 AM
I want to train hard like that....I have a dream!
12-27-2008, 12:23 PM
im glad someone is trying to take this training regimen mainstream. I have known a few individuals that have been on a modified version of this and it has not only taken them to the NEXT level... but dare i say the NEXT NEXT level?????????
12-27-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm glad someone has a sense of humor!
I'm f**king sick of all the tough guy BS everyone keeps saying in interviews....:P
12-29-2008, 01:05 AM
hahaha, did he talk to John Daly before giving this interview? hahah
Similar Forum Threads
- By robdog in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2008, 11:16 PM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2007, 01:37 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2006, 07:46 AM
- By NickW in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2006, 08:17 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:16 PM