Banned
Awards
  • Established
any predictions?..
i think bader will take the win via tko/ko 2nd round
Nover wins
junie shows once again.. he was overated and loses
THIS is what's gonna happen:

Nover is going to win hands down, but Efrain is gonna put up a good fight.

Vinny is gonna win, there is no doubt about it, he is excellent on the ground and he's got good stand up too, Bader is good, but overrated IMO.

I think if Kristov had better ground skills he would've sent Bader home...I wanted to see him and Vinny fight and I think if it wasn't for that stupid mistake, he would've won, but that fight, Bader...was badder....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THIS is what's gonna happen:

Nover is going to win hands down, but Efrain is gonna put up a good fight.

Vinny is gonna win, there is no doubt about it, he is excellent on the ground and he's got good stand up too, Bader is good, but overrated IMO.

I think if Kristov had better ground skills he would've sent Bader home...I wanted to see him and Vinny fight and I think if it wasn't for that stupid mistake, he would've won, but that fight, Bader...was badder....
Swing and a miss.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Vinny needs a lot of work on standup to be someone in UFC. His ground is unbelievable, but he won't be able to make it with just that going on for him. He needs to work a lot on that.

Junie looked quite impressive, he got a lot better than that gimpy ass he was on the show. But he's still a retard and shouldn't be allowed in any UFC at all.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vinny VS Bader.

You're saying Bader, I'm going for Vinny.

Only if you got PayPal :D

Brother

Brother

Awards
I'll take that bet...Im SURE I'll win...... just a hunch

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is making a joke:

He bets $50 on the loser, $50 on the winner (assuming 1:1 odds for both).

He pays out his $50 for the loser, but receives $50 for the winner - no transfer.

(insert laugh here, haha)

Brother

Brother

Awards
I just checked back in on this..thats funnyshit man. I dont think Ive ever seen anyone bet on loosers after the fights have taken place. At least he sticks by what he thinks :) I guess that ol sying "if its too good to be true" isnt always right....

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just checked back in on this..thats funnyshit man. I dont think Ive ever seen anyone bet on loosers after the fights have taken place. At least he sticks by what he thinks :) I guess that ol sying "if its too good to be true" isnt always right....
:lol:

That made me look like an ass!

On my defense, I don't have any TVs in my house, I only watch the TUF series on iTunes when it becomes available and this dipshit told me the finale was gonna be on the 27th with the PPV like last time, bad intel.

For reference though, the fights I do bet on (that still haven't happened) I do payout, this was a complete goat f*ck....:nutkick:

And Mullet, thanks for the idea...I'll keep that in mind. :D

And for the predictions, that's my worst so far, both fighters were a disappointment, especially Vinny, he reminded me of that fat scared guy, Julez Bruchez, I take my words back on Bader.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah! Man, that is awesome. I was like, "Meh, that is a pretty witty joke".

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
some pretty bad guesses but thats MMA for ya!

Brother

Brother

Awards
:lol:

That made me look like an ass!

On my defense, I don't have any TVs in my house, I only watch the TUF series on iTunes when it becomes available and this dipshit told me the finale was gonna be on the 27th with the PPV like last time, bad intel.

For reference though, the fights I do bet on (that still haven't happened) I do payout, this was a complete goat f*ck....:nutkick:

And Mullet, thanks for the idea...I'll keep that in mind. :D

And for the predictions, that's my worst so far, both fighters were a disappointment, especially Vinny, he reminded me of that fat scared guy, Julez Bruchez, I take my words back on Bader.
I thought maybe you had slipped into a time warp bro ;) It happens. Predictions in MMA is always tough. You NEVER know. Thats the beauty of the sport. Its like Tito said when he was somewhat cool. If your playing in this game youre playing to loose. I thought Vinny would win too. Doesnt mean hes not a bad ass he just needs to learn to throw. Jitsu is great but in todays game decent ground defence and amazing stand up is really what you need. Prime directive stand up 101....chin down hands up. Doesnt look like he has a chin though. Easy to say that as an armchair quarter back.