The best fighter in the world

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
For those of you who dont know Datsik, he ko'd Arlovski in their respective debuts. Hes a hilarious retard as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE8DEnnHxDU"]YouTube - The best fighter in the world[/ame]

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
theres 5 minutes of my life that i wasted and will never get back

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
What a cocky bastsard, he might be the best fighter in the world in the special olympics!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know what I'm watching, but I think I like it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpw5Bqcv-aY"]YouTube - Arlovski vs. Viacheslav Datsik[/ame]

8:16

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ut5j5Iwu2s"]YouTube - Datsik vs... 12 year old?[/ame]

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Crazy how different Andre looked and how terrible he was back then. Hard to believe he's the guy who is about to fight Fedor.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Maybe technically, but he's certainly not a full blown tard or even a "down" for that matter.
Damn Rob, you've been stepping up your game recently. I knew Datsik was a freak, but not to this extent. Nice video. :head:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
first wtf
second the ref kicked his ass in the one fight
3rd he made that fatty at the end look like ****
4th im just amazed

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Some other fun facts about Datsik:

He used to headbutt a cement wall during training in order to condition himself to taking punches.

He entered most of his fights drunk.

Rumors circulated that he died in a train wreck and his body was never found.

He reappeared when he was arrested for robbing mobile phone stores in St. Petersburg.

He is now in prison.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
omg! that is crazy. whats even scarier is that we never saw him get like his ass kicked bad except by the ref hahaha. also that must of been before they tested cuz i know u cant have drugs or alchy. are you allowd to have caffine before a fight? in the olympics you cant.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Tim Sylvia got away with an Epi-Pen, so I'd assume they don't disallow caffeine.

I could be wrong though.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
An epi-pen is an adrenaline shot used in extreme allergic reactions, and blunts the feeling of pain. It was the Mir fight Sylvia used it in, the one where he didn't tap, he snapped his arm, and he was lobbying the doctor to let him continue.

See: Mulletsoldier for more information.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
ha the fight mir got his blackbelt lol. timy sylvia loves to use supplements holy ****

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An epi-pen has a very short T 1/2 (~1 minute); it wouldn't do anything to enhance performance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 0
TipTopShape MMA 56
Sports Talk 10
CryingEmo MMA 153