UFC Fight For Troops

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Wow I was really impressed and enjoyed watching it.

What are all your thoughts on it because I thought it was a great free event for a great cause.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
People got destroyed. I only saw three main event matches.

A koscheck KO
Another beat down
and
A broken arm

Lol, this seems a little fishy.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Swick Owned aswell omg. Yeah but a lot of these fights seemed lop sided but not by a whole lot. I dont think theres any staging going on these guys all wanted to bang

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
im waiting for it to come on AFN (armed forces network).. seems i gotta wait til saturday to see it

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought they would have aired it live on AFN I guess not where are you stationed?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Iraqi-Land

couple more months and i'll get to watch real tv

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was a fairly decent card considering

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
His leg looks like it's made out of rubber.

It seems like the card was made lop sided for a reason. Maybe they wanted a bloodshed for the troops to see.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
The evening had generally great finishes and stellar performances by individuals, but there wasn't a single competetive fight from what I saw. A good night of beat downs, but no great battles.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Iraqi-Land

couple more months and i'll get to watch real tv
ah gotcha. I remember when i was in Korea all they had was the AFN. When i returned to the states for leave I loved watching commercials, never thought I'd say that lol. I was sent to Guam after that, they had cable but they were 2 weeks behind!!! i just couldn't catch a break.

Be safe out there bro and return safely.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Cory Hill needs to eat more so he doesnt break hahahaha yeah good ending for once but no real battles but on a school night i enjoyed the fast fights.

Good LUck to all you Troops and all you vets out there!

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Goulet is a ****ing disgrace.

If you don't have a chin worth a damn, don't fight. I don't care how skilled you are and what not. Go back to boxing school and learn how to take a damn punch!

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Link didn't work for me. Here's a pic I stumbled across. Legs just shouldn't bend like that.

6'4" 155 is WAYYY to skinny.

Seriously, how scrawny and weak do your bones have to be to snap like a twig on a checked leg kick? He didn't even connect to a solid base, it was a freaking checked leg kick.

He'll be out anywhere from 12-18 months, and then he can start working on putting on some mass. It'll be quite some time before we see him fight again.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it happen before with heavy weights.

**** like that happens at times. Lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad Brandon Wolf got knocked out. Him and his brother were both Navy Seals and now compete MMA.

DaTruthMMA

DaTruthMMA

Awards
6'4" 155 is WAYYY to skinny.

Seriously, how scrawny and weak do your bones have to be to snap like a twig on a checked leg kick? He didn't even connect to a solid base, it was a freaking checked leg kick.

He'll be out anywhere from 12-18 months, and then he can start working on putting on some mass. It'll be quite some time before we see him fight again.

yeah a freaking checked leg kick from a mua thai practioner can break anyone's leg. also, you don't even know the force that hill threw that kick from, so perhaps it was also his force that he put into the kick that caused the break. sh*t happens dude.

anyway, yoshida did not look ready to be taking out a beast like kos. wolf got destroyed by the clinch. the black dude that refused to tap got his arm snapped. mike quick swick disposed of goulet quick. it was a great card.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive had a leg kick checked by my friend who trains in thailand at the muay thai camps, yeah i was having a hard time walking for about a week. I think i got kicked a bunch of times too but i was drunk that night so idk haha.