6 bromo

Tumey

Awards
hey i was wondering if 6 bromo is banned for mma? I looked at the banned substance list but the NSAC list of banned substances isn't very clear.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think atd is. So probally 6-bromo would be as well.

How do they test you?

i wouldnt think they could test for it.

But u might want to look at some natural test booster like mass fx or Diesel Test Hardcore, i think those are okay because theyre herbs, but i, not an expert.

Tumey

Awards
If it could cause a false positive then what the detection time of this be? I would think fairly short, but cannot find any answers from researching 6 bromo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too new of a compound to really have a definitive answer.

Tumey

Awards
alright thanks

Is there any supplements that wont cause a false positive that would be good to take. I was thinking about taking diesel test hardcore because i know it wont come up positive but i am also looking for some type of supplement to lower estrogen?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why such a concern about lowering estrogen? It helps to lubricate the joints.

Tumey

Awards
I just thought a test booster stacked with a estrogen blocker would be a good combo. I know u compete in mma at a high level what are some supplements you personally like to take?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out my thread on MMA an supplementation. It explains pretty much all you need to know.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think atd is. So probally 6-bromo would be as well.

How do they test you?

i wouldnt think they could test for it.

But u might want to look at some natural test booster like mass fx or Diesel Test Hardcore, i think those are okay because theyre herbs, but i, not an expert.

ATD is not banned by the CSAC but it will test false positive for EQ so you need to list it on your fighter application