Couture vs Lesnar SPOILER, before Dana takes it down

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The card wasnt bad , but the next card is freaking great. I also dont know if anybody else heard it, but if you noticed the announcer might have spilled the beans on the next great fight when they put the camera on BJ when florian won. I dont think florian will be getting his title shot too soon. I can not wait for that to happen.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The card wasnt bad , but the next card is freaking great. I also dont know if anybody else heard it, but if you noticed the announcer might have spilled the beans on the next great fight when they put the camera on BJ when florian won. I dont think florian will be getting his title shot too soon. I can not wait for that to happen.
That would be a nasty fight. BJ is my favorite fighter in all of MMA (well next to Fedor), but ironically, I can't stand BJ's seemingly twin double on the current TUF season.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
DAMN! :jaw:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by ZUFFA, LLC !!!!!!

LOL....damn.....Dana White keeps his 4 eyes on top of that sh*t!!:whip:
damn.. i missed that one too

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the vid. that size difference...wow. I'm amazed Randy was able to stop those shots.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
BJ would OWN Ken Flo no doubt about it. I'd even say KO round 1 BJ Penn lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BJ v Florian will not be a great fight. It will just be another destruction by BJ.