rpm or drive supplement for mma

1. rpm or drive supplement for mma

rpm: bigger stronger smarter

drive: anabolic androgenic unstoppable endurance

i lift, and i train mma cardio.

sucks i can only afford one.

i have a fight coming up and i want to have a pissed off adrenaline/aggression with good focus, so when i get hit in the face and my natural adrenaline kicks in i will be a beast

by the time i get it ill have 2 weeks of being on it of training b4 the fight

they have similar features need help

2. RPM should have more of a stim effect due to the caffeine. I'm not sure either will have the effects you so desire.

Perhaps a stronger stim would be in order. I must say I'm not a proponent of adrenaline rushes as once they decline your CNS is shot and your performance declines sharply.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    RPM should have more of a stim effect due to the caffeine. I'm not sure either will have the effects you so desire.

Perhaps a stronger stim would be in order. I must say I'm not a proponent of adrenaline rushes as once they decline your CNS is shot and your performance declines sharply.
    Especially for a first fight and you're still very green.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

4. not worried about the fact it being my first fight i watched a few amatuer fights on google and i think ill do farely descent, i have confidence.

ive been wanting to buy a supplement for lifting for a while now,
    just figured id go ahead and dish some money out

ill probaly go with rpm sounds like a good agressive boost w/o the crash everyones talking about, and the focus for lifting to help the muscle gains

so that way im having a supplement for gym and cardio

i dont know what u mean about being green

5. Quote Originally Posted by v4nce View Post
    not worried about the fact it being my first fight i watched a few amatuer fights on google and i think ill do farely descent, i have confidence.

ive been wanting to buy a supplement for lifting for a while now,
    just figured id go ahead and dish some money out

ill probaly go with rpm sounds like a good agressive boost w/o the crash everyones talking about, and the focus for lifting to help the muscle gains

so that way im having a supplement for gym and cardio

i dont know what u mean about being green

so u watched a couple mma fights on goode and u recon u will go aight uuummmm may i ask wat experience u have in mma

6. Please post a video of your fight once it happens.

7. judo - 3 years
    mma training- 3 months (lot of sparring and submission grappling)
    weight lifting- least 6 months now

and win or lose i will be more then happy to put a video up.

and to be honest if i make it through the first 3 min round ill be happy after all its my first real fight, even better it goes through all 3 rounds and even better then better if i submit or ground and pound my way to victory

my fight style is similar to matt hughes and karo parysian

8. Good luck. Not the approach I would take but you know yourself better than we do.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:51 AM
  3. Drive
    By Swoldierboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 06:12 PM
  4. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 02:31 PM