Top 5 best categories

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    523

    Top 5 best categories


    Who are the top 5 MMA fighters who are the/have the:

    Most conditioned?
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    Most knockout power?
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    Quickest hands?
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    Best with submissions (most refined jiu-jitsu)?
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    Most exciting?
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

  2. Registered User
    flobot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The best place on Earth
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    291

    Most conditioned?
    1. Alves
    2. Chiek Kongo
    3. GSP
    4. Sean Sherk
    5. Randy Couture
    KO Power
    1. Anderson Silva
    2. Patrick Cote
    3. Rampage Jackson
    4. BJ Penn
    5. Randy Couture
    Quickest Hands
    1. Anderson Silva
    2. GSP
    3. Alves
    4. BJ Penn
    5. Randy Couture
    Best w/ Submissions
    1. Noguiera
    2. BJ Penn
    3. Mir
    4. GSP
    5. Stevenson
    Most Exciting
    1. Wanderlei Silva
    2. Anderson Silva
    3. Chuck Lidell
    4. Randy Couture
    5. GSP

    My picks!
  3. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hiroshima
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    2158

    Quote Originally Posted by flobot View Post
    Most conditioned?
    1. Alves
    2. Chiek Kongo
    3. GSP
    4. Sean Sherk
    5. Randy Couture
    KO Power
    1. Anderson Silva
    2. Patrick Cote
    3. Rampage Jackson
    4. BJ Penn
    5. Randy Couture
    Quickest Hands
    1. Anderson Silva
    2. GSP
    3. Alves
    4. BJ Penn
    5. Randy Couture
    Best w/ Submissions
    1. Noguiera
    2. BJ Penn
    3. Mir
    4. GSP
    5. Stevenson
    Most Exciting
    1. Wanderlei Silva
    2. Anderson Silva
    3. Chuck Lidell
    4. Randy Couture
    5. GSP

    My picks!
    FLobot, I'm guessing you're a new fan because you seem to have a limited group of people you're choosing from. Couture fastest hands? Alves and Kongo most conditioned over someone like Clay Guida who is the top guy in my opinion.

    Stevenson and GSP have better subs than Maia, Palhares, Hazelett, Werdum, Gonzaga etc..... Mir doesn't even belong in the top 5, he's a low level black belt on the level of MacDonald or someone.

    Couture KO power?

    Conditioned
    Guida
    Sherk
    GSP
    Franklin
    Eddie Alvarez ?? - He's been in some crazy, intense fights

    Submissions (not sure of the order)
    Nog
    Jacare
    Maia
    BJ
    Hazellet (maybe a stretch but I'm a big fan)

    KO power
    Manhoef
    Gomi
    McFedries
    Sokoudju
    Rampage
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    flobot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The best place on Earth
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    291

    Not new but I know where you're coming from..Couture does have fast hands though. His boxing is crisp and very technical. I haven't seen anybody w/ such disciplined boxing skills in the UFC. Even Patrick Cote has a brawler's style.

    You're right about Guida being most conditioned though. A lot of his fights go the distance and it seems like he doesn't tire at all from round to round. I guess by 'conditioned' first thing that came to my mind was how conditioned they looked hehe.

    I have no excuse for the best grapplers cuz I'm really still sort of a noob in BJJ.

    Oh one person I forgot in the KO part is 'Ruthless' Robbie Lawler though he's not in the UFC anymore..I think Sokoudju was way overhyped. Gomi is awesome though.



    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    FLobot, I'm guessing you're a new fan because you seem to have a limited group of people you're choosing from. Couture fastest hands? Alves and Kongo most conditioned over someone like Clay Guida who is the top guy in my opinion.

    Stevenson and GSP have better subs than Maia, Palhares, Hazelett, Werdum, Gonzaga etc..... Mir doesn't even belong in the top 5, he's a low level black belt on the level of MacDonald or someone.

    Couture KO power?

    Conditioned
    Guida
    Sherk
    GSP
    Franklin
    Eddie Alvarez ?? - He's been in some crazy, intense fights

    Submissions (not sure of the order)
    Nog
    Jacare
    Maia
    BJ
    Hazellet (maybe a stretch but I'm a big fan)

    KO power
    Manhoef
    Gomi
    McFedries
    Sokoudju
    Rampage
  5. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hiroshima
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    2158

    There's a good chance Lawler's coming back to the UFC. He's got good power and is nasty, but I think he knocks people out more with combos than single punches. It depends on how you look at it.

    Couture has always had underrated boxing for sure, but I don't think of him as a KO striker at all.

    As for fastest hands, the 5 that come to mind immediately are Fedor, Paul Taylor, Anderson Silva, BJ Penn and Spencer Fischer. It's hard to compare the heavier guys with the smaller guys, though. Hell, even Sherk has ridiculous hand speed which makes up for his little T-rex arms. Faber and some of the WEC little guys are fast as hell too.
  6. Registered User
    flobot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The best place on Earth
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    291

    Little T-Rex arms hehehe

    But if you look around, you'll realize that MMA fighters usually have disproportioned arms and torsos. They usually have rock solid cores and smaller arms that only have the required muscles for punching. Legs are usually thin too. Look closely at pics of Rampage Jackson for example and you'll see.

    Oh yeah I wish they'd bring Lawler back to the UFC. He's always reminded me of Lidell (ie. Exciting to watch, KO or get KO'ed lol.)
  7. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Rep Power
    79687

    Jas always has those exotic names in his list of fighters.
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. Registered User
    warriorway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Age
    37
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    356

    Most conditioned?
    1. Forrest
    2. Wanderlei
    3. GSP
    4. Urijah
    5. hendo

    Most knockout power?
    1. Fedor
    2. Rampage
    3. Chuck
    4. Alves
    5. Wanderlei

    Quickest hands?
    1. Alexander
    2. Anderson
    3. Vitor Belfort
    4. GSP-hands&feet
    5. Swick

    Best with submissions (most refined jiu-jitsu)?
    1. Big Nog
    2. Penn
    3. Sakuraba
    4. Royce
    5. kenflo

    Most exciting?
    1. gsp
    2. rampage
    3. fedor
    4. shogun
    5. anderson- I missed his last fight tho, I heard it sucked.

    I know I'm missing people but it's hard to think of names.
  9. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hiroshima
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    2158

    I forgot to mention Sokoudju, Flobot. His hype has deflated as you said, but he still has ridiculous KO power. No one else has KOed a Nog brother especially not with one punch. The uppercut he landed on Arona was nasty too. McFedries was supposed to be the heaviest handed dude ever, but that seems to be all he had. Alexander used to be a big fan of his, but offed himself after McFedries last defeat so he doesn't post here any more.

    WArrior, I disagree on Hendo for conditioning. He gassed a few times in Pride as I recall and faded against Jackson. Vitor's a nice one for fastest hands. I just don't see Royce, Saku, or Kenflo even in the top 20 best subs in MMA. They all are good, but not unreal. Jacare or Maia could probably sub all 3 of them on the ground IMO (although Kenflo is much smaller).

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Jas always has those exotic names in his list of fighters.
    Yeah, I'm creative. Let's see if Rodja or Robdog can outdo me.

    What's up with you lately, Volcom? You still watching amputee porn and Faces of Death crap?
  10. Registered User
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    474

    I dont even know why I post here anymore. (In no particular order because it fluctuates) Keep in mind all of these are relative to weight class.

    Conditioning
    Guida
    Alvarez
    Faber
    Sherk
    GSP


    KO power(sheer power, not overall ability)
    Lawler
    Baroni
    Irvin
    Manhoef
    Vovchanchyn

    Fastest hands
    Aleks
    Fedor
    Vitor
    Baroni
    Manhoef

    Subs
    Nog
    Penn
    Jacare
    Maia
    Aoki

    Most Exciting
    GSP
    Penn
    Fedor
    Lytle
    Alvarez
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Most conditioned?
    1. Couture
    2. Wand
    3. Big Nog
    4. Urijah
    5. GSP

    Most knockout power?
    1. Kid
    2. Andy
    3. Rampage
    4. CC
    5. Wand

    Quickest hands?
    1. GSP
    2. Vitor
    3. Kid
    4. Andy
    5. Manhoef

    Best with submissions (most refined jiu-jitsu)?
    1. Aoki
    2. Big Nog
    3. Genki
    4. Jacare
    5. Maia

    Most exciting?
    1. Wand
    2. Genki
    3. Fedor
    4. Andy
    5. GSP

    I assumed much of this on a P4P basis.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User
    SrT4u2Nv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    197

    Most conditioned?
    1. Sherk
    2. GSP
    3. Clay
    4. Forest
    5. Ace

    Most knockout power?
    1. old CC
    2. Fedor
    3. Rampage
    4. KiD
    5. Wand

    Quickest hands?
    1. GSP
    2. BJ
    3. Cung Le
    4. Andy
    5.

    Best with submissions (most refined jiu-jitsu)?
    1. Aoki
    2. Phalares
    3. Genki
    4. Jacare
    5. Maia

    Most exciting?
    1. Wand
    2. Kid or Aoki
    3. Fedor
    4. Andy
    5. GSP

    I assumed much of this on a P4P basis.
  13. Registered User
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    474

    Quote Originally Posted by SrT4u2Nv View Post
    Most conditioned?
    1. Sherk
    2. GSP
    3. Clay
    4. Forest
    5. Ace

    Most knockout power?
    1. old CC
    2. Fedor
    3. Rampage
    4. KiD
    5. Wand

    Quickest hands?
    1. GSP
    2. BJ
    3. Cung Le
    4. Andy
    5.

    Best with submissions (most refined jiu-jitsu)?
    1. Aoki
    2. Phalares
    3. Genki
    4. Jacare
    5. Maia

    Most exciting?
    1. Wand
    2. Kid or Aoki
    3. Fedor
    4. Andy
    5. GSP

    I assumed much of this on a P4P basis.

    Aoki most exciting?
  14. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Rep Power
    79687

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post

    What's up with you lately, Volcom? You still watching amputee porn and Faces of Death crap?
    I've cut back on the amputee porn, thanks.
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Rep Power
    79687

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Most conditioned?
    Most knockout power?
    1. Kid
    2. Andy
    3. Rampage
    4. CC
    5. Wand
    You still think CC is a top contender for KO power? I'm not complaining, I'll always be a deep enough CC fan to root for him, but I thought he was considered washed up.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You still think CC is a top contender for KO power? I'm not complaining, I'll always be a deep enough CC fan to root for him, but I thought he was considered washed up.
    You can't deny the reign of terror he had from 02-06. His LHK will remain legendary.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  17. Registered User
    warriorway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Age
    37
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    356

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    WArrior, I disagree on Hendo for conditioning. He gassed a few times in Pride as I recall and faded against Jackson. Vitor's a nice one for fastest hands. I just don't see Royce, Saku, or Kenflo even in the top 20 best subs in MMA. They all are good, but not unreal. Jacare or Maia could probably sub all 3 of them on the ground IMO (although Kenflo is much smaller).
    I don't know who Maia is what org does he fight in? I haven't really seen any good submission guy's coming out in a while.
  18. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hiroshima
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    2158

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorway View Post
    I don't know who Maia is what org does he fight in? I haven't really seen any good submission guy's coming out in a while.
    Maia's fighting in the UFC now and just beat MacDonald at 185. He won the 77-87 kg weightclass at the 2007 ADCC tourney.

    Another really good guy at 185 is Palhares who fought Henderson recently.

    Hazelett should be in action Saturday against the McCrory which has been elevated to the main card after an Amir Sadollah injury (a better fight IMO).
  19. Registered User
    flobot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The best place on Earth
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    291

    He did it his own way too. There's no way you can call his LHK a MT kick. It's literally a 'modern' karate (ie. kyokushin, seidokan..) roundhouse with the majority of his instep as the main contact point. Kind of reminds me of a stronger Glaube Feitosa.

    When are we gonna see him again I wonder..He should go back to K-1 IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You can't deny the reign of terror he had from 02-06. His LHK will remain legendary.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by flobot View Post
    He did it his own way too. There's no way you can call his LHK a MT kick. It's literally a 'modern' karate (ie. kyokushin, seidokan..) roundhouse with the majority of his instep as the main contact point. Kind of reminds me of a stronger Glaube Feitosa.

    When are we gonna see him again I wonder..He should go back to K-1 IMO.
    Feitosa would destroy him, as would most of the elite K-1ers
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    954751

    Alves is by far the most conditioned fighter I've ever seen in MMA hands down like 6:30. And as for hand speed, this is actually the only disapointing thing in the MMA is that no one has good hand speed or even throws a proper punch. I think MMA is very exciting and enjoy it over boxing because of the different elements but if any MMA fighter signed up for a boxing match. They'd get worked because they can't throw punches properly and have no hand speed. You want to see hand speed, watch Muhammad Ali
  22. Registered User
    Emerge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    1,483
    Rep Power
    824

    No particular order

    Most conditioned?
    1. Couture
    2. Sherk
    3. Guida
    4. Faber
    5. GSP

    Most knockout power?
    1. Liddel
    2. A Silva
    3. Rampage
    4. W Silva
    5. Crocop

    Quickest hands?
    1. Belfort
    2. Fedor
    3. GSP
    4. A Silva
    5. Penn?

    Best with submissions (most refined jiu-jitsu)?
    1. Aoki
    2. Penn
    3. Lytle
    4. Maia
    5. ?

    Most exciting?
    1. W Silva
    2. A Silva
    3. Fedor
    4. Rampage
    5. GSP
  23. Registered User
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    474

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Alves is by far the most conditioned fighter I've ever seen in MMA hands down like 6:30. And as for hand speed, this is actually the only disapointing thing in the MMA is that no one has good hand speed or even throws a proper punch. I think MMA is very exciting and enjoy it over boxing because of the different elements but if any MMA fighter signed up for a boxing match. They'd get worked because they can't throw punches properly and have no hand speed. You want to see hand speed, watch Muhammad Ali
    Your name is Young Gotti, you said hands down like 6:30, and you said no one in MMA has good hand speed or throws a proper punch. Plus you're 127 lbs. Glad to have you around.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Alves is by far the most conditioned fighter I've ever seen in MMA hands down like 6:30. And as for hand speed, this is actually the only disapointing thing in the MMA is that no one has good hand speed or even throws a proper punch. I think MMA is very exciting and enjoy it over boxing because of the different elements but if any MMA fighter signed up for a boxing match. They'd get worked because they can't throw punches properly and have no hand speed. You want to see hand speed, watch Muhammad Ali
    I guess you have never seen Aleks or Vitor fight. Also, there is more than one way to throw a "proper" punch depending on the art.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    954751

    There are more ways to throw proper punches, but look at these guys when throw knockout punches, most of the time their heads are down or twisted around not even looking at where they are throwing a punch. All I'm saying is I know some old timers that won't watch MMA because they see them punch and just laugh at them because they throw uncontrolled hay makers. Chuck Lidell for instance is know for his knockouts, and both times he fought Tito Oritz he knocked Tito to the ground with a punch when he was falling backwards.

    @ robdog
    your name is robdog...whats the point? and what does my weight have to do with anything, I'm 5'5 what am is my weight supposed to be? and hands down like 6:30 is a simile, u know a figure of speech that u learn about in 6th grade in english class
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    There are more ways to throw proper punches, but look at these guys when throw knockout punches, most of the time their heads are down or twisted around not even looking at where they are throwing a punch. All I'm saying is I know some old timers that won't watch MMA because they see them punch and just laugh at them because they throw uncontrolled hay makers. Chuck Lidell for instance is know for his knockouts, and both times he fought Tito Oritz he knocked Tito to the ground with a punch when he was falling backwards.

    @ robdog
    your name is robdog...whats the point? and what does my weight have to do with anything, I'm 5'5 what am is my weight supposed to be? and hands down like 6:30 is a simile, u know a figure of speech that u learn about in 6th grade in english class
    That's the difference between a 4 oz glove and a 12 oz glove. Who gives a sh!t if some boxing purist dislikes MMA? They are amongst the most pretentious sports fans and are about as clueless as they come towards MMA. Also, nice matador of the hand speed comment.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    954751

    It's not that they dislike MMA. My father wrestled throughout high school and after that boxed briefly. He likes the ground game in MMA when they know what they are doing. But he hates the stand up aspect and when I make him watch it he then tells me to watch Muhammad Ali if I want to see hand speed or Jack Dempsy and "Smokin" Joe if I want to see pure power. A lot of times knockout power comes with quick hands like short/fast punches. And I just don't see that in MMA. I'd watch MMA everyday of the week if I could so I don't want to you to think I'm hating on it. I just think the MMA world has a lot of growing to do before it truly reaches it's full potential in the world of "fighting". And no I don't know who those fighters are. I recently moved on my own and don't have cable to watch it when it's on and my scummy boss doesn't get pay per view UFC or Affliction anymore so I rarely get to watch it as much as I used to.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    It's not that they dislike MMA. My father wrestled throughout high school and after that boxed briefly. He likes the ground game in MMA when they know what they are doing. But he hates the stand up aspect and when I make him watch it he then tells me to watch Muhammad Ali if I want to see hand speed or Jack Dempsy and "Smokin" Joe if I want to see pure power. A lot of times knockout power comes with quick hands like short/fast punches. And I just don't see that in MMA. I'd watch MMA everyday of the week if I could so I don't want to you to think I'm hating on it. I just think the MMA world has a lot of growing to do before it truly reaches it's full potential in the world of "fighting". And no I don't know who those fighters are. I recently moved on my own and don't have cable to watch it when it's on and my scummy boss doesn't get pay per view UFC or Affliction anymore so I rarely get to watch it as much as I used to.
    Ever heard of youtube? You sound like a complete MMA newb trying throwing out his irrelevant opinion on the sport.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    954751

    The correct spelling is "noob" and it's not irrelevant. You guys just blow MMA and i'm just not overly impressed with some of the fighters or "champions" of the sport and I'm not scarred to say it even though most ppl have it so deep down their throats that they won't say nething negative about it.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    The correct spelling is "noob" and it's not irrelevant. You guys just blow MMA and i'm just not overly impressed with some of the fighters or "champions" of the sport and I'm not scarred to say it even though most ppl have it so deep down their throats that they won't say nething negative about it.
    If you have not heard of 2 of the most prominent fighters in the sport, then it is irrelevant. There are a myriad of techniques that are useful in western boxing that leave you exposed within MMA. Try to continuously bob and weave and you will eat a kick/knee to the head.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do I take, Newbie in all categories..? HELP...
    By dudeguzman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 04:26 AM
  2. Please help separate diet into categories.
    By kevmac in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 11:13 AM
  3. Please help separate diet into categories.
    By kevmac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.