UFC 90 discussion

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Main Card Bouts:
-Anderson Silva (#1 Middleweight in the world)* vs. Patrick Cote
-Thiago Alves (#3 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Josh Koscheck (#4 Welterweight in the World)*
-Fabricio Werdum (#6 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Junior dos Santos
-Tyson Griffin vs. Sean Sherk
-Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi

Preliminary Bouts:
-Thales Leites vs. Drew McFedries
-Spencer Fisher vs. Shannon Gugerty
-Dan Miller vs. Matt Horwich
-Hermes Franca vs. Marcus Aurelio
-Josh Burkman vs. Pete Sell

Anderson-brutal KO of some sort
Alves-Kos will probably control most of the fight, but I think Alves will eventually KO him
Werdum-I don't know much about Santos, but I don't see him beating Werdum in his first fight in the UFC
Sherk-Sherk's size and strength will be too much for Edgar, just like Maynard was too much for him
Maynard- ^^^

Leites-both are exciting fighters, but Leites will weather the storm and sub Mcfedries
Fisher-KO
Miller-Sub
Franca-KO
Burkman-lullaby decision

Anyone think Cote has any sort of decent chance? Decent card, I won't pay 45 to watch it though. I'll watch it online somewhere.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Main Card Bouts:
-Anderson Silva (#1 Middleweight in the world)* vs. Patrick Cote
-Thiago Alves (#3 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Josh Koscheck (#4 Welterweight in the World)*
-Fabricio Werdum (#6 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Junior dos Santos
-Tyson Griffin vs. Sean Sherk
-Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi

Preliminary Bouts:
-Thales Leites vs. Drew McFedries
-Spencer Fisher vs. Shannon Gugerty
-Dan Miller vs. Matt Horwich
-Hermes Franca vs. Marcus Aurelio
-Josh Burkman vs. Pete Sell

Anderson-brutal KO of some sort
Alves-Kos will probably control most of the fight, but I think Alves will eventually KO him
Werdum-I don't know much about Santos, but I don't see him beating Werdum in his first fight in the UFC
Sherk-Sherk's size and strength will be too much for Edgar, just like Maynard was too much for him
Maynard- ^^^

Leites-both are exciting fighters, but Leites will weather the storm and sub Mcfedries
Fisher-KO
Miller-Sub
Franca-KO
Burkman-lullaby decision

Anyone think Cote has any sort of decent chance? Decent card, I won't pay 45 to watch it though. I'll watch it online somewhere.
You mean Griffin not Edgar.

I actually agree with basically all of those. I'll take Burkman by KO/TKO though. I heard Santos hasn't looked that great so Werdum by decision.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You mean Griffin not Edgar.

I actually agree with basically all of those. I'll take Burkman by KO/TKO though. I heard Santos hasn't looked that great so Werdum by decision.
Ahh yes, I always confuse those 2, even when their names are right in front of me. Not sure why they gave Santos to Werdum, seems like a waste of Werdums time, but we'll see.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about miller/horwich. Horwich is a good bet at +250.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bighulksmash MMA 51
bighulksmash MMA 12
jas123 MMA 32
Rodja MMA 17
Alexander MMA 40