jas123

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh1t, I just took a ride in the lollercopter. Good one!!!!!! :blink:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this place has been aweful with regularity.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys seen "Fighting Hurts"? It seems decent, but I just discovered it. It's like TUF for Cage Rage in the UK. Fighters seem worse, but less BS overall.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys seen "Fighting Hurts"? It seems decent, but I just discovered it. It's like TUF for Cage Rage in the UK. Fighters seem worse, but less BS overall.

Fighters seem worse huh? Thats an understatement, they're terrible. I've seen the first 2 episodes, it is somewhat entertaining, but thats coming from a brit thug banger fanatic.

edit: war Hardy boy!!! Although I think the japanese RJJ is gonna submit or outpoint him.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've only seen half of episode 1 so I don't know who they select yet, but they do look terrible. What's up with you? Is your life more "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" or "Pumping Iron" these days? Oh, or the "Crying Game"? (I thought I'd welcome you back with some Hiroshima'ing.)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Haha, definitely "Fear and Loathing" lifestyle. I feel like sh*t and probably weigh a buck 40, BUT, I have managed to slay a couple hoes, which as you know is a rarity. I can't seem to get back into lifting or doing anything other than partying. Whatever, I'm having fun, but I do miss being strong.

What's up with you? Anything new? Still going out with the same bird? I guess we should take this to PM, someone like PP might be offended. I say we just chat it up in this wretched thread.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Haha, definitely "Fear and Loathing" lifestyle. I feel like sh*t and probably weigh a buck 40, BUT, I have managed to slay a couple hoes, which as you know is a rarity. I can't seem to get back into lifting or doing anything other than partying. Whatever, I'm having fun, but I do miss being strong.

What's up with you? Anything new? Still going out with the same bird? I guess we should take this to PM, someone like PP might be offended. I say we just chat it up in this wretched thread.
I read "slay a couple hoes" as "cram Crying Emo a couple of times". I assume that's what you meant. Might as well have fun before your 20s end :sad:

I'm still seeing the same girl, but it's most likely temporary considering I'm trying to find a job which will be far away. Unfortunately, jobs at banks are few and far between these days.... Besides that just doing the strongman sh1t.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, you've been doing good with the Strongman training. Any news on the roomie? Had any BF's over lately? Haha. I've been slaying this moonfaced chick, she aint all that, but she lets me treat her like sh*t and do whatever I want to her, hahahaha.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Negged :twisted:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, I didn't thumb down the Joe Son thread...I even participated in that thread with a you tube clip!

My house didn't sell after almost a year and I couldn't afford to pay rent and a mortgage anymore, so I moved back into my house...and had to quit the pre-med classes too! It sux, but at least I won't regret not having given it a shot.

I'm working in logistics again and my main client supplies A LOT of materials and products to most of the big name auto makers. It's long hours and very stressful, but I only work four days a week :D

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, you've been doing good with the Strongman training. Any news on the roomie? Had any BF's over lately? Haha. I've been slaying this moonfaced chick, she aint all that, but she lets me treat her like sh*t and do whatever I want to her, hahahaha.
I've plugged the creeper a few times, but it's cool. It's only gay if you receive. :afro:

Moonfaced? As in she has a long forehead and protruding jaw? So you sort of have a GF. Damn, what's the world coming to?

STX helped out as I don't think too many realized that Joe Son was in MMA for a while. Sorry about the pre-med stuff, STX.

Beo also posted some stuff recently, it's been like a reunion around here.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh, **** happens!

I'll let you decide which quote I'm replying too...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I didn't thumb down the Joe Son thread...I even participated in that thread with a you tube clip!

My house didn't sell after almost a year and I couldn't afford to pay rent and a mortgage anymore, so I moved back into my house...and had to quit the pre-med classes too! It sux, but at least I won't regret not having given it a shot.

I'm working in logistics again and my main client supplies A LOT of materials and products to most of the big name auto makers. It's long hours and very stressful, but I only work four days a week :D
That sucks about the house and having to quit pre-med, but it sounds like you're still doing well.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I've plugged the creeper a few times, but it's cool. It's only gay if you receive. :afro:

Moonfaced? As in she has a long forehead and protruding jaw? So you sort of have a GF. Damn, what's the world coming to?

STX helped out as I don't think too many realized that Joe Son was in MMA for a while. Sorry about the pre-med stuff, STX.

Beo also posted some stuff recently, it's been like a reunion around here.
Haha about the creeper.

Yeah, she is a bit moonfaced, really just a somewhat big forehead, which makes for a nice load blowing platform. I know, the world is f*cked up when I have a girlfriend, it aint right.

Beo has always been a sporadic poster and he's stiff as a board.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, she is a bit moonfaced, really just a somewhat big forehead, which makes for a nice load blowing platform. I know, the world is f*cked up when I have a girlfriend, it aint right.
[\QUOTE]

Haha, that's awesome, but it's callout time. I'm certainly not the only one who remembers that you used to rip people if their GFs weren't 10s and now you're dating a female George Mureson. Good work on making Mullet look like less of a hypocrite by comparison. :stick: :twisted:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work on the b-road, Alex. I have never ripped anybody on their GF, though; most likely because I have never seen any of yours - probably a good reason why: Only fat chicks like Math Geeks.

****, I just made a fat chick joke. Where is that Hiroshima .jpg?