The Ultimate Fighter 8

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Anybody watching this season? I have a friend that rolled with Junie a lot and told me a couple of interesting things about him. One thing is he always went by Al in the gym not Junie, and he told me about a time Junie was gettin ready for a local fight and wanted to roll light before it and apparently this other guy went a little to hard and Junie went off and started pounding the guy till he was pulled off him by my friend and some other guys in class and that he screamed "I told him to go light!" while they restrained him. It sounds like he's always had a anger issue!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
He's such a jackass. Should've been kicked off the show after his first tirade. He's got some deep-seated emotional problems it looks like, something he should take care of before he really snaps.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it sucks, i havent really been following it. I would like to as ive always watched the TUF series but ill have to catch up or wait for the reruns.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
He's such a jackass. Should've been kicked off the show after his first tirade. He's got some deep-seated emotional problems it looks like, something he should take care of before he really snaps.

It's true, this guy really does have some deep seeded emotional problems! hey where has amir sudala been? (i can spell his name!)

Thanks
GJJ

lawman24601

lawman24601

Awards
I agree completely. To me, as I see it, there is absolutely no excuse to allow him to stay.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to pee on is face.
Or in his beer...

Seriously though, my future sister in law once dated Tom Lawler and she said that he had a sick sense of humor and was known to do just that...

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Junie's a d-bag!!!

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
It's sad because my friend at work says Junie is really that talented, good at everything especially wrestling/jujitsu so I hate it that his head is so messed up.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Well, he looks big for 155, and he insulted Efrain about being a boring wrestler, which would lead me to believe he's got confidence in his knockout power. The way he held his head after he blew up, and realized he was going to be kicked off the show after things had gentled down some was very reminiscent of Chris Leben in his time on TUF (after the bringing up of his father issues).

And Grila, it's Sadollah I believe.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Well, he looks big for 155, and he insulted Efrain about being a boring wrestler, which would lead me to believe he's got confidence in his knockout power. The way he held his head after he blew up, and realized he was going to be kicked off the show after things had gentled down some was very reminiscent of Chris Leben in his time on TUF (after the bringing up of his father issues).

And Grila, it's Sadollah I believe.

lol thanks bro

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sadollah is one of my favorite fighters.

He's supposed to be fighting Nov 15th, Nick Catone 5/0.

I see him winning though...

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I wish one of them LHW's would have just beat the living **** out of him already.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i want to see him submitted then have him ***** and cry about it and have him get up and try to fight people then get knocked out by a light HEAVY weight hahaha but i do like this show i wish more people watched it

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate that Junie guy. Jumping in the ring after Efrain's fight like that like?!?!

Dana's most likely keeping this bleached D-bag because he realizes drama = ratings, and until Junie actually gets in a physical fight and not just instigations or if he throws a bottle at someone's head and cuts another fighter's phucken Iris rather then his arm, then he'll be off.

Dana is just as big of a douche for allowing this B.S. Most of team Mir are D-bags, but tolerable and normal d-bag'ish, Junie needs to get hit by a car.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate that Junie guy. Jumping in the ring after Efrain's fight like that like?!?!

Dana's most likely keeping this bleached D-bag because he realizes drama = ratings, and until Junie actually gets in a physical fight and not just instigations or if he throws a bottle at someone's head and cuts another fighter's phucken Iris rather then his arm, then he'll be off.

Dana is just as big of a douche for allowing this B.S. Most of team Mir are D-bags, but tolerable and normal d-bag'ish, Junie needs to get hit by a car.
:clap2:

Someone else with a brain!

Remember how Jesse Taylor got kicked out of the show for kicking a Limo's window and "terrorizing female guests" :rolleyes:

And this dumbf*ck stays on even after all his BS.....double standard much?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is truly sad, is that Dana himself most likely encourages the behavior which he later uses as an excuse to banish them. My girlfriend was on a modeling reality T.V., show, and the producers attempted to instigate drama between them at every turn; they would sit down with each of them and ask, "So who do you feel such and such", under the pretense the camera was not on.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is truly sad, is that Dana himself most likely encourages the behavior which he later uses as an excuse to banish them. My girlfriend was on a modeling reality T.V., show, and the producers attempted to instigate drama between them at every turn; they would sit down with each of them and ask, "So who do you feel such and such", under the pretense the camera was not on.
The moral of the story is that your girlfriend is hot enough to be on a modeling reality T.V. show. Let me just take a moment to respectfully hate .... ..... ..... .... okay, good stuff.

I agree by the way. I'm sure Dana was making money angels in his bed the night Junie went on that drunken rampage against EVERYBODY. The alcohol cabinet is not a necessary part of the house, if the environment was really meant to be conducive to a healthy training environment. Of course the show is about money, but someone like Junie can negatively effect the other fighters in a way that shouldn't have to be tolerated. Normal drama and beefs are one thing. Someone always wants to kick someone's @$$ at one point or another, but Junie is way overboard and a genuine health hazard. He bullies the other people and they know they have to keep their cool because if actual fists are thrown, then both of them are screwed, so the environment is much more conducive to Junie's Duche-baggery then someone with a level head. He can talk and start crap all he wants and the other guys have to take it if they want to stay on the show.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The moral of the story is that your girlfriend is hot enough to be on a modeling reality T.V. show. Let me just take a moment to respectfully hate .... ..... ..... .... okay, good stuff.

I agree by the way. I'm sure Dana was making money angels in his bed the night Junie went on that drunken rampage against EVERYBODY. The alcohol cabinet is not a necessary part of the house, if the environment was really meant to be conducive to a healthy training environment. Of course the show is about money, but someone like Junie can negatively effect the other fighters in a way that shouldn't have to be tolerated. Normal drama and beefs are one thing. Someone always wants to kick someone's @$$ at one point or another, but Junie is way overboard and a genuine health hazard. He bullies the other people and they know they have to keep their cool because if actual fists are thrown, then both of them are screwed, so the environment is much more conducive to Junie's Duche-baggery then someone with a level head. He can talk and start crap all he wants and the other guys have to take it if they want to stay on the show.
Well, she will be glad to see you said that. She was eliminated second and was quite bummed! The way she made the operation sound, though, makes me think she was somewhat glad; even for the amount of capital that show most likely makes, the production is scattered!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
The alcohol cabinet is not a necessary part of the house, if the environment was really meant to be conducive to a healthy training environment.
I found that funny too...very little mental stimulation in the way of entertainment (i.e. television, video games; books?), but they allow alcohol, an element that can only prove to be detrimental to the fighters' progression?

Weird...

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established

Agreed. Dana should just let all of the 205ers jump his ass and beat him into a coma. That would = ratings too!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:clap2:

Someone else with a brain!

Remember how Jesse Taylor got kicked out of the show for kicking a Limo's window and "terrorizing female guests" :rolleyes:

And this dumbf*ck stays on even after all his BS.....double standard much?
Let's not forget Rob Emerson...

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
What'd Rob do? You mean his losing & coming back to fight again?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Little different situation because he wasn't on the show when this happened. Still trash, though. I'm assuming this was before his stint on TUF?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, after, but before fighting on Fight Night...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Dana should just let all of the 205ers jump his ass and beat him into a coma. That would = ratings too!
I would pay a $45 pay per view price to watch that, maybe more.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
ive been training for only 8 months and i know standing i could beat rob easy......theres a twist....i weigh in at 215 now hahaha even tho im way stronger than him he would still school me with that MC D's blackbelt in BJJ. he was so boring to watch his little flurys. he couldnt even knock junie out with free jabs lol. he looks like a 13year old with facial hair. i love the show but junie acts like an idiot he prolly would have knockedhim out if he trained ate and didnt cut so hard.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dana whites explanation for alcohol in the house is if some one is an alcoholic and has a drinking problem he would rather find out before offering them a contract...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dana whites explanation for alcohol in the house is if some one is an alcoholic and has a drinking problem he would rather find out before offering them a contract...
That doesn't help in making the case to KEEP Junie after his very drunken barrage. His second one at that.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
When was he on TUF? He was arrested on 9-21-07.
I didnt click the link. Are you talking about when he got arrested for barfighting or are you talking about the video of him and 20 dudes beating the crap out of 2 dudes. If its the video of them beating the crap out of the dudes, then that was before TUF. I believe the name of their gang was something like the lords of orange county or some weak **** like that. But if youre talking about when he got arrested for barfighting then yes that was after tuf.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew that he had been arrested in September 2007 for his gang incident, but I didn't realize that it was for an act that was seven years prior. He actually did like two months for his Lords of South County bs.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Well, Junie is a ****, but he looked pretty good in his fight against Kaplan.

I'm so disappointed Efrain won. There's no one way to pronounce his name, and he's boring as hell. He turned in a good first round, and then just laid on top of Phillipe for the remainder of the fight, so lame. He's going to get torn up at 155.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bla55 MMA 13
mmacrazy MMA 6
Mulletsoldier MMA 116
MMA 114
bla55 MMA 71