Joe Son charged in brutal gang rape

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
"Austin Powers" Star Charged in Gang Rape - TMZ.com

TMZ has learned the actor who played Random Task in the first "Austin Powers" movie has been charged with a vicious gang rape.

Joe Son's arrest has been all over newspapers in the O.C., but no one connected the dots -- that the suspect is actually Dr. Evil's henchman -- until now.

Here's how it all went down. Son pleaded guilty back in May to felony vandalism. The plea required him to fork over a DNA sample. Investigators ran his sample and found Son's DNA connected him to an unsolved gang rape back in 1990, where a woman was pistol-whipped, raped, threatened with death and eventually blindfolded and released naked.

Son has been charged with five felony counts of rape, two felony counts of forcible sodomy, two felony counts of sodomy in concert by force, seven felony counts of forcible oral copulation, and one felony count of sexual penetration by foreign object by force.

Son faces a maximum sentence of 275 years to life if convicted.

:jaw: :sick: Didn't he walk in a giant crucifix at one of Kimo's fights? :toofunny:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Rape is never funny......unless you're raping a clown.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of you have probably seen highlights of Joe Son and don't realize it. He's the one that Keith Hackney beat in one of the earlier UFC cards by repeatedly punching him in the balls :eek:

:jaw: :sick: Didn't he walk in a giant crucifix at one of Kimo's fights? :toofunny:
Yeah, that was him...I think he was actually Kimo's manager for a while :think:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
That dude was going to town on his nuts.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's always people who believe in god and follow religion that do sh*t like that, UFC 4 I think, Royce gracie won that, last match between him and the wrestler lasted the longest and everyone of them did 3 fights average till elimination, no time limit on fight, one round, much better than today!

But yeah first time I saw that fat f**k, I thought he was retard that needed a curb check with a rose sticking out of his ass.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What moron gave this thread a thumbs down?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this thread is amazing. I think someone didn't like my use of the laughing emoticon in a rape thread but I justified it later. Norris would have enjoyed it...unless one of the parties was a drug addict, then he'd get all sensitive.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if the forcibly used object was a shoe?

(jesus christ I am going to hell).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually it was the barrell of a gun according to Sherdog, you repulsive ****.
Sorry my joke offended your delicate constitution; don't create a ****ing comical thread on rape if you are going to instantly become moral, asswad.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I thought you'd read that as me joking which I was. I'm terribly insensitive so I'm trying to hold back from making extremely offensive jokes.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you'd read that as me joking which I was. I'm terribly insensitive so I'm trying to hold back from making extremely offensive jokes.
I did, lol.

;)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
People that get offended by the chat in this thread have serious problems.

Whats up with you Mullett? You still seeing that imaginary chick? I won't mention her name, cause you got touchy last time. Seriously, how's it going "head honcho?"

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People that get offended by the chat in this thread have serious problems.

Whats up with you Mullett? You still seeing that imaginary chick? I won't mention her name, cause you got touchy last time. Seriously, how's it going "head honcho?"
Getting married bizatch! Next Christmas in Thailand!

I also received a hefty promotion from USP Labs, equipped with adjacent benefits. How is your training going?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established

I also received a hefty promotion from USP Labs, equipped with adjacent benefits. How is your training going?
Getting married? Why do want to ruin your life like that?

No, that's cool. Congrats. Are you in law school now?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

No sh*t??? Wow, congrats mate, if you ever wanna do some wife swapping, holler at me. I mean, you'll get ****ed on that deal, but it'll be cool for me. Thats cool though man, apparently being a pretentious douche pays off eh:toofunny: You know I'm playin. This smiley selection blows btw.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if the forcibly used object was a shoe?

(jesus christ I am going to hell).

Sorry, I can't resist the opportunity to post a youtube clip...or to use a smiley :D:D:D

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established

Sorry, I can't resist the opportunity to post a youtube clip...or to use a smiley :D:D:D
:icon_lol: I didn't remember that he threw a shoe. Damn Mullet, your joke was even funnier than I thought.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That disturbs me that you thought it was funny before remembering that he threw a shoe, lol

I'm just sayin'...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That disturbs me that you thought it was funny before remembering that he threw a shoe, lol

I'm just sayin'...
lol, No kidding!

Getting married? Why do want to ruin your life like that?

No, that's cool. Congrats. Are you in law school now?
Yes, it is murdering me, though!

I have officially signed my penis away; it is both comforting and very, very sad.

No sh*t??? Wow, congrats mate, if you ever wanna do some wife swapping, holler at me. I mean, you'll get ****ed on that deal, but it'll be cool for me. Thats cool though man, apparently being a pretentious douche pays off eh You know I'm playin. This smiley selection blows btw.
You should nail an entirely-too creepy chick, who is into voodoo, and we can go on that show. We will cash in the $50000

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: I didn't remember that he threw a shoe. Damn Mullet, your joke was even funnier than I thought.
FFS, it was barely amusing with the fact that he threw a shoe, without that, I dunno.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Mullet, how old are you? You're making a serious mistake imo. DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, no, most definitely not.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Well I hope it works out well, and congrats. I don't plan on getting "stuck" and having kids til I'm like 45. I want to be an old fart dad.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At least he got his nuts worked over by a professional fighter. Poetic justice?

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
Rape is one of the only crimes that can't be justified.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
?? I think theirs tons of crimes that can't be justified. That said, Joeson should be crammed by a louisville slugger everyday for the rest of his miserable life.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Alex, there are a tremendous amount of crimes that cannot be justified. I respect women tremendously (and have argued about sexual oppression on this forum several times) but it is merely an interpersonal crime.

Enron pilfering the pensions of their employees affected thousands of people - this is unjustifiable as well! (to use a specific example)

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
?? I think theirs tons of crimes that can't be justified. That said, Joeson should be crammed by a louisville slugger everyday for the rest of his miserable life.
Holy **** thats hilarious.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I probably should have gotten more from reading this, but who names their kid "Joe Son." 2 1-syllable names?

Brad Pitt is the only mother****** who can get away with that.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Alex, there are a tremendous amount of crimes that cannot be justified. I respect women tremendously (and have argued about sexual oppression on this forum several times) but it is merely an interpersonal crime.

Enron pilfering the pensions of their employees affected thousands of people - this is unjustifiable as well! (to use a specific example)

He doesnt mean all occurances of a crime could be justified, or it wouldnt be a crime. He's saying some crimes are on occasion, justifiable, given apporpriate context.
Murder, robbery, embezzeling, assault, etc, I'm sure all have concievable scenarios in which the perpetrator could be justified.
And he was saying that rape and sexual crimes are likely the only crimes that can never be justified.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He doesnt mean all occurances of a crime could be justified, or it wouldnt be a crime. He's saying some crimes are on occasion, justifiable, given apporpriate context.
Murder, robbery, embezzeling, assault, etc, I'm sure all have concievable scenarios in which the perpetrator could be justified.
And he was saying that rape and sexual crimes are likely the only crimes that can never be justified.
Thanks, though I was aware of what he meant; I was merely positing there are many other crimes in ADDITION to rape that cannot be justified.

:)

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: Bingo! Smart man, I heard a law professor say something along these lines.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps subconciously Hackney knew he was a rapist. The court should call him back in to finish the job.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JoeySon Cycle Logs 5
JoeySon Cycle Logs 14
Jessep76 MMA 3
msucurt Sports Talk 3
BingeAndPurge Sports Talk 3