Joe Son charged in brutal gang rape

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jon671 View Post
    Rape is one of the only crimes that can't be justified.
    ?? I think theirs tons of crimes that can't be justified. That said, Joeson should be crammed by a louisville slugger everyday for the rest of his miserable life.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jon671 View Post
    Rape is one of the only crimes that can't be justified.
    I agree with Alex, there are a tremendous amount of crimes that cannot be justified. I respect women tremendously (and have argued about sexual oppression on this forum several times) but it is merely an interpersonal crime.

Enron pilfering the pensions of their employees affected thousands of people - this is unjustifiable as well! (to use a specific example)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    ?? I think theirs tons of crimes that can't be justified. That said, Joeson should be crammed by a louisville slugger everyday for the rest of his miserable life.
    Holy **** thats hilarious.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No, no, most definitely not.
    Are you weaning her off the crank in time for the wedding? Sorry, Mouth wanted me to post that for him (we're dogs...,but I'm the Bigg Dogg).

5. I probably should have gotten more from reading this, but who names their kid "Joe Son." 2 1-syllable names?

Brad Pitt is the only mother****** who can get away with that.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I agree with Alex, there are a tremendous amount of crimes that cannot be justified. I respect women tremendously (and have argued about sexual oppression on this forum several times) but it is merely an interpersonal crime.

Enron pilfering the pensions of their employees affected thousands of people - this is unjustifiable as well! (to use a specific example)

He doesnt mean all occurances of a crime could be justified, or it wouldnt be a crime. He's saying some crimes are on occasion, justifiable, given apporpriate context.
    Murder, robbery, embezzeling, assault, etc, I'm sure all have concievable scenarios in which the perpetrator could be justified.
    And he was saying that rape and sexual crimes are likely the only crimes that can never be justified.

7. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    He doesnt mean all occurances of a crime could be justified, or it wouldnt be a crime. He's saying some crimes are on occasion, justifiable, given apporpriate context.
    Murder, robbery, embezzeling, assault, etc, I'm sure all have concievable scenarios in which the perpetrator could be justified.
    And he was saying that rape and sexual crimes are likely the only crimes that can never be justified.
    Thanks, though I was aware of what he meant; I was merely positing there are many other crimes in ADDITION to rape that cannot be justified.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post

Thanks, though I was aware of what he meant
    hokay I wasnt sure by your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I was merely positing there are many other crimes in ADDITION to rape that cannot be justified.

ie no courtesy flush in a public restroom

9. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    Bingo! Smart man, I heard a law professor say something along these lines.

10. Perhaps subconciously Hackney knew he was a rapist. The court should call him back in to finish the job.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gang Shooting
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:50 PM
  2. Happy New Years Gang!
    By motiv8er in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 05:30 PM
  3. Thanks to Sam and the Gang
    By kilo in forum Nutraplanet