And Thus the Downfall of Kimbo Slice!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Cyborg needs to be fighting men, on the real.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Cyborg needs to be fighting men, on the real.
    yeah, something about her is a turn on tho imo. id like her by my side in a bar she's pretty hardcore.
    •   

3. I really can't see how that punch would've knocked him down. Seth was falling back with one leg up. I didn't even see it connect with a bang. I just don't know. Proves anything can happen in the ring I guess

4. Kimbo has a weak jaw and he was rushing forward which put some of his weight into it.

5. A little behind the scenes info: Kimbo was offered to fight Aaron Rosa, who i have trained with a few times, before Petruzelli, but Kimbo turned it down.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. What's Rosa's deal? Wrestler or sub guy? I don't know much about him.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    A little behind the scenes info: Kimbo was offered to fight Aaron Rosa, who i have trained with a few times, before Petruzelli, but Kimbo turned it down.
    How would that have ended up?

8. I remembered Seth for his stand up so i was thinking he was going to have a really good chance. When they got in the ring i pretty much thought Seth would win.

9. .What i hate. the most is that noons was stripped of hit belt because he was getting paid 3 times less than his contender nick diaz, he wouldnt fight until his pay was better, so they stripped him of his belt, it just shows what elite xc is. the worst thing since sliced kimbo.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    How would that have ended up?
    Aaron would have outboxed him badly. Even though he fights at LHW, he walks around in the 230-235 lbs area.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

11. Seth dropped Bob Sapp with a similar shot in K1.

12. So Seth turns out to be some kind of fad-fighter killer huh?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    How was the other guy lucky? He threw half a jab from an unbalanced position. He weighs much less than Kimbo and he gives up a lot of reach and height. I just don't see it. I think Kimbo got KO'd because he didn't cover up and he has a weak chin.
    "He threw half a jab from an unbalanced position."How does that not sound lucky? If my memory serves me right it was a right front kick right cross.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    1. I always pull for Ninja. I don't know why, but I love that guy. His downfall begun when he stupidly moved up to HW and got KTFO'd by Kharitonov. He did well against a lot of tough guys, and should have gotten the nod against Rampage. Now, I'm afraid his brain had been addled too many times. He seems perpetually rocked. I think he needs to retire. A sad day for a guy with sick BJJ who formerly had an intense, well-rounded game.

2. That standup was ridiculous. I'd rather see AA work his strengths, but fair is fair. Also, AA would have massacred Kimbo. Never would have happened.

3. Cyborg will slaughter Carano, although I'd rather bone Carano

4. Petruzelli was a tough opponent for Kimbo. On the spot, a front kick is tough to anticipate, and if he'd known more about Seth he might have been prepared for that. Kimbo got screwed for having to take that fight on a moments notice. Kimbo is not that good, but he is better than that. If he had a week to prep for Petruzelli, that wouldn't have happened. Nonetheless, the the inevitable was unveiled sooner rather than later. I'd like to see a rematch, and I still think Kimbo has some exciting fights left in him (though any UFC HW would maul him).
    Newb! J/K and welcome back. Most of these guys probably have no idea who you are...except for that Jas and Alex duo, of course

Still on semi hiatus, I see, lol. RNC any students lately?

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    yeah, something about her is a turn on tho imo. id like her by my side in a bar she's pretty hardcore.
    The "Cyborgs" have to be the most intimidating looking couple of all time!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

15. the cyborgs are something out of madmax or some post apocalyptic heavy metal slasher gang lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pain in shoulder and down the back of my arm....
    By triton185 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:44 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 05:42 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 08:55 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 11:47 PM