And Thus the Downfall of Kimbo Slice!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Seth dropped Bob Sapp with a similar shot in K1.

2. So Seth turns out to be some kind of fad-fighter killer huh?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    How was the other guy lucky? He threw half a jab from an unbalanced position. He weighs much less than Kimbo and he gives up a lot of reach and height. I just don't see it. I think Kimbo got KO'd because he didn't cover up and he has a weak chin.
    "He threw half a jab from an unbalanced position."How does that not sound lucky? If my memory serves me right it was a right front kick right cross.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    1. I always pull for Ninja. I don't know why, but I love that guy. His downfall begun when he stupidly moved up to HW and got KTFO'd by Kharitonov. He did well against a lot of tough guys, and should have gotten the nod against Rampage. Now, I'm afraid his brain had been addled too many times. He seems perpetually rocked. I think he needs to retire. A sad day for a guy with sick BJJ who formerly had an intense, well-rounded game.

2. That standup was ridiculous. I'd rather see AA work his strengths, but fair is fair. Also, AA would have massacred Kimbo. Never would have happened.

3. Cyborg will slaughter Carano, although I'd rather bone Carano

4. Petruzelli was a tough opponent for Kimbo. On the spot, a front kick is tough to anticipate, and if he'd known more about Seth he might have been prepared for that. Kimbo got screwed for having to take that fight on a moments notice. Kimbo is not that good, but he is better than that. If he had a week to prep for Petruzelli, that wouldn't have happened. Nonetheless, the the inevitable was unveiled sooner rather than later. I'd like to see a rematch, and I still think Kimbo has some exciting fights left in him (though any UFC HW would maul him).
    Newb! J/K and welcome back. Most of these guys probably have no idea who you are...except for that Jas and Alex duo, of course

Still on semi hiatus, I see, lol. RNC any students lately?

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    yeah, something about her is a turn on tho imo. id like her by my side in a bar she's pretty hardcore.
    The "Cyborgs" have to be the most intimidating looking couple of all time!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. the cyborgs are something out of madmax or some post apocalyptic heavy metal slasher gang lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wrasslin's 'Go Harder Than Kimbo Slice' Pre-Season Log
    By wrasslin116 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:34 AM
    By Jake Fires in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. Kimbo Slice Alexander Houston fight fixed?
    By buster0371 in forum MMA
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 01:17 PM
  4. Kimbo Slice Open Training Session
    By MMABoxing in forum MMA
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 09:00 PM