EXC, 10/4, discussion

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Onto the next big show: EXC on CBS this Sat. at 9 ET. I've gotta say that I'm actually looking forward to this. Shields-Daley is fun even if it means one of my favorites, Semtex, will get octopussed. I never really watched the IFL because I didn't get the right channel, but I'm thinking that Nelson likes to slug which will lead to a nice AA KO punch assuming he comes to fight like last time. Gina's fight and Ninja-Radach are decent too, and hopefully we'll get to see a nasty Cyborg KO.

Main Card on CBS:
-Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson vs. Ken Shamrock
-Jake Shields (#5 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Paul Daley
-Andre Arlovski (#4 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Roy Nelson
-Gina Carano vs. Kelly Kobald
-Benji Radach vs. Murilo "Ninja" Rua

-Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos vs. Yoko Takahashi (swing bout; may air on CBSif time permits)

Preliminary Bouts:
-Edson Berto vs. Connor Heun
-Seth Petruzelli vs. Aaron Rosa
-Lorenzo Borgomeo vs. Mikey Gomez
-Jorge Bouchat vs. Nicolae Cury
-David Gomez vs. Brett Jackowski

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if they will show Aaron's fight?

I hope that Arlovski pummels Nelson and Shammy heel-hooks Kimbo. I doubt the latter, but I can dream dammit!!

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if they will show Aaron's fight?

I hope that Arlovski pummels Nelson and Shammy heel-hooks Kimbo. I doubt the latter, but I can dream dammit!!
Yeah, Im hoping Nelson dies. I dont think they will show Aaron's fight bc the cyborg fight is the swing bout. Plus all the cbs cards are so damn full of commercials.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Im hoping Nelson dies. I dont think they will show Aaron's fight bc the cyborg fight is the swing bout. Plus all the cbs cards are so damn full of commercials.
He didn't go to Big Bear this time, so it'll be interesting to see how he does.

OT: rumor has it that Shogun will be at the next KoK to corner one of the fighters.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
He didn't go to Big Bear this time, so it'll be interesting to see how he does.

OT: rumor has it that Shogun will be at the next KoK to corner one of the fighters.
Sweet. Spratt is probably fighting Baroni after Baroni decapitates Olaf.