Nice Submission Gif's

1. Nice Submission Gif's

Flying Omoplata...WTF!!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. the flying omaplata is crazy
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

3. I need to find the Aurelio and Hazelett armbars.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

4. That omoplata is insanity. I would love to pull that **** off in competition.

5. yeah flying omaplata is crazy, but very hard to perform in a real match. maybe in a competition, but not in an MMA fight. too difficult imo.

6. Lmfao, you'd have to be an idiot to try that in an MMA fight. That's like taking yourself down for funzies.

7. Plus, Gi's are not allowed by most AC in the US.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Ishida's armbar was nasty. I hope he'll be fighting Thomson next.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Lmfao, you'd have to be an idiot to try that in an MMA fight. That's like taking yourself down for funzies.
    Not trying to knock on you dude, but crazy subs and other acts have been tried in MMA some successful others FAIL.

That's not even counting Chonan's flying heel hook on A Silva.

10. I know people have tried it, but it's still a dumb idea. Personally, I feel that high percentage moves should be the way to go, not crasy stuff.

I like the double fisted gorilla punch, and that cartwheel to pass would be ****ing sick if pulled off right.

11. Aurelio and Hazelett had two of the best armbars in MMA, as did Ishida in Strikeforce. That Flying Oma is cool, but it would never work.

12. Hazelett's the man. He's young and amazingly talented. He had Kos in some trouble too. Can't wait to see more of him.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Hazelett's the man. He's young and amazingly talented. He had Kos in some trouble too. Can't wait to see more of him.
    His fight with Kos was one of my favorites of the year. That fight brought out the best in both of them. If Kos fought like that all the time I could actually cheer for him.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 10:58 PM
  2. SSF submission Academy
    By SSFgear in forum MMA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 05:03 PM
  3. No nice way to ask this?
    By wranglergirl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 01:32 AM
  4. sometimes nice isent nice.......