Nice Submission Gif's
- 09-24-2008, 02:01 PM
- 09-24-2008, 02:09 PM
09-24-2008, 02:52 PM
09-25-2008, 01:02 PM
09-26-2008, 11:36 AM
yeah flying omaplata is crazy, but very hard to perform in a real match. maybe in a competition, but not in an MMA fight. too difficult imo.
09-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Lmfao, you'd have to be an idiot to try that in an MMA fight. That's like taking yourself down for funzies.
09-26-2008, 01:04 PM
09-26-2008, 03:00 PM
09-30-2008, 11:11 PM
10-01-2008, 11:31 AM
I know people have tried it, but it's still a dumb idea. Personally, I feel that high percentage moves should be the way to go, not crasy stuff.
I like the double fisted gorilla punch, and that cartwheel to pass would be ****ing sick if pulled off right.
10-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Aurelio and Hazelett had two of the best armbars in MMA, as did Ishida in Strikeforce. That Flying Oma is cool, but it would never work.
10-06-2008, 02:50 PM
10-06-2008, 03:31 PM
10-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Hazelett's the man. He's young and amazingly talented. He had Kos in some trouble too. Can't wait to see more of him.
10-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2003, 04:10 AM
- By db682 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2003, 12:03 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2003, 06:47 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2003, 07:26 AM
- By Bozz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-28-2002, 06:29 AM