- 09-17-2008, 01:08 PM
I was just curious, do you guys go the gym and lift weights as well your regular MMA training? I can't seem to find the time or energy to lift after training, is it something that will eventually come after I become acclimated better with training?
If you do, what types of lifting do you typically do to supplement with your training?
- 09-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Check out my logs and reviews. I go into detail about my supplementation, cardio/conditioning routines, and strength training.M.Ed. Ex Phys
09-17-2008, 02:09 PM
09-18-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm trying but I can't seem to track down the logs that your talking about, I've searched posts by you, maybe I'm doing it wrong? It's rather difficult to filter through all of the posts by you, your names all over this awesome site! which is a good thing btw I wasn't hating, I wish I had that knowledge!
Also, I noticed your an avant rep, I've been interested in napalm for some time, repping aside, do you stand by this product?
09-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Search under threads started by me instead of just posts. There are several logs on there while I am training for a fight and others when I am in "off-season" mode.
I stand by Napalm when used in conjunction with a solid training program. The testimonials on this site speak for themselves.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
09-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Felixo in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 10-16-2012, 04:02 AM
- By shocknyou in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:18 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 03-16-2007, 03:09 PM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2006, 03:37 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2002, 02:25 PM