Fat burner for MMA

milkmuscles

Awards
Hey guys, I was just wondering what type of fat burners I should stay away from running while training... I know yoh and clen but would it be safer to run something like havoc or epi?

Any suggestions would be great, I'm trying to trim up and lean out...

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dcp is a great cardio smart fat burner!!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was just wondering what type of fat burners I should stay away from running while training... I know yoh and clen but would it be safer to run something like havoc or epi?

Any suggestions would be great, I'm trying to trim up and lean out...

by the way those r a steroids not fat burners... and if you are competing and getting tested this would be a bad idea!!

milkmuscles

Awards
by the way those r a steroids not fat burners... and if you are competing and getting tested this would be a bad idea!!

I know that they are not regular fat burners but I've been getting so frustrated with all the scorch's and stuff out there that I was leaning towards a more serious, hormonal way to cut the unwanted fat. I've really wanted to try DCP and Levi for a while, I've read tons of great things about DCP alone and I've have friends who had great results with the two products together.

But at the time when I was debating whether or not to get the two I was hearing/reading things about DCP and a problem with the ppar gamma in it, basically it was saying DCP has the potential for heart attack later in life if I remember correctly... But so many people have used it and seem fine and happy with their success.

I don't think I'd ever use epi or havoc really, I would totally screw myself for comps and I don't need that drama.

DCP seems like the way to go eh?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I know that they are not regular fat burners but I've been getting so frustrated with all the scorch's and stuff out there that I was leaning towards a more serious, hormonal way to cut the unwanted fat. I've really wanted to try DCP and Levi for a while, I've read tons of great things about DCP alone and I've have friends who had great results with the two products together.

But at the time when I was debating whether or not to get the two I was hearing/reading things about DCP and a problem with the ppar gamma in it, basically it was saying DCP has the potential for heart attack later in life if I remember correctly... But so many people have used it and seem fine and happy with their success.

I don't think I'd ever use epi or havoc really, I would totally screw myself for comps and I don't need that drama.

to tell you the truth i was worried about that too in the beginning, but after doing some more research i found that nothing has been proven and there r study's for both sides.

I love dcp and as far as a stimulant fat burner to throw in with the dcp, i have tried both levi (original) and recreate. i love levi and i thought recreate was cool , but i got better effects from levi. if yohimbine is a real problem i would go with recreate, the stim effect is not that strong which i like. or on the other side you could go with PP's dermatherm! its up to u bro, good luck! hope this helped!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd keep away from yohimbine, it'll elevate blood pressure and bork your cardio.

Try 7-keto. SAN Blaze is great, or try Lean Xtreme or NOW 7-keto, It'll help a lot.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The debate that was going on there invoved Rhabdomyolysis due to the use of TTA by itself. The correlaries included in the DCP formulation eliminate the problems inherent in using TTA.

You are safe to use DCP.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
The debate that was going on there invoved Rhabdomyolysis due to the use of TTA by itself. The correlaries included in the DCP formulation eliminate the problems inherent in using TTA.

You are safe to use DCP.

exactly !:woohoo:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're having trouble losing fat and training, then you need to retool your diet. While training for a fight, I can pretty much whatever the hell I want because my activity level is so high.

escargo

Awards
You train mma and you have a weight problem? I can't seem to put ON weight while training mma. Ever since i started training iv' been maintaining 7% bf and not even watching my diet. Sounds like you're pussing out to me :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You train mma and you have a weight problem? I can't seem to put ON weight while training mma. Ever since i started training iv' been maintaining 7% bf and not even watching my diet. Sounds like you're pussing out to me :)
Kinda what I was saying without the inflammatory remarks. I can put on weight while training, but I have to be eating excessive amounts of dirty foods, especially at night.

maxparin

Awards
man i would have a heart attack if i was on fat burners and training