Fedor VS Liddell NOT Couture!

  1. Fedor VS Liddell NOT Couture!


    [/B]Fedor should fight Liddell not Couture Liddell destroyed Couture last 2 times out and Couture doesn't have the KO power needed to really do damage. His grappling is of no use against Fedor! Who hear agrees Fedor/Liddell would be the ultimate matchup if not for the weight difference PLUS the payday would be much greater for Dana and the gang!

    Lucky

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    [/B]Fedor should fight Liddell not Couture Liddell destroyed Couture last 2 times out and Couture doesn't have the KO power needed to really do damage. His grappling is of no use against Fedor! Who hear agrees Fedor/Liddell would be the ultimate matchup if not for the weight difference PLUS the payday would be much greater for Dana and the gang!

    Lucky

    Ok, are you still thinking that now?

  3. The weight difference between Liddell and Fedor is maybe 10 lbs at the most.

    BTW, this thread gets an epic fail.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. i fully agree rodja and dude if rashard evans can knock chuck out fedor would rape him

  5. I think chuck might want to rethink fedor if that thought crossed his mind. I am stunned with Rashad
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  6. I guess I started this thread too soon. Most did not expect that to happen to Chuck again! He's just too stubborn and insists to keep his hands down like a macho macho man....he even tries to look like them. But seriously, I like Chuck..he's just not evolving with the sport and some like Rashad and Rampage are finding his weak points. I feel he was overconfident with Rashad...chasing him around the cage like that. I hope Chuck's not washed up...but unless he chages somehow....I am afraid that he is.

  7. He needs to ditch Hackelman and get with a real team.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I guess I started this thread too soon. Most did not expect that to happen to Chuck again! He's just too stubborn and insists to keep his hands down like a macho macho man....he even tries to look like them. But seriously, I like Chuck..he's just not evolving with the sport and some like Rashad and Rampage are finding his weak points. I feel he was overconfident with Rashad...chasing him around the cage like that. I hope Chuck's not washed up...but unless he chages somehow....I am afraid that he is.
    You've been riding the Chuck Hype Wagon driven by Dana White for far too long....

  9. If they do fight, I bet Chuck will catch him with one of those killer uppercuts.

  10. [QUOTE=CryingEmo;1530181]You've been riding the Chuck Hype Wagon driven by Dana White for far too long.... /QUOTE]

    He made minced meat of W. Silva, MMA fan's favorite! It wasn't Dana who did that was it?

  11. [QUOTE=luclyluciano;1530224]
    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    You've been riding the Chuck Hype Wagon driven by Dana White for far too long.... /QUOTE]

    He made minced meat of W. Silva, MMA fan's favorite! It wasn't Dana who did that was it?

    I had W Silva winning that fight. He knocked lidell down twice.

  12. I had W Silva winning that fight. He knocked lidell down twice.
    I assume you're joking or light-headed from getting crammed by Tommy Morrison because Liddell definitely won 29-28, but it certainly wasn't the one-sided beating Lucly post implies.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    I assume you're joking or light-headed from getting crammed by Tommy Morrison because Liddell definitely won 29-28, but it certainly wasn't the one-sided beating Lucly post implies.

    Silva's bloody face and his head bouncing off his shoulders indicates otherwise.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Silva's bloody face and his head bouncing off his shoulders indicates otherwise.
    So bleeding=loss?? What kind of retarded logic is that?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. somehow I knew you were gonna say that.

  16. I hate to say it, but Chuck did win that fight, but that is his only win in his last 4, and all 3 losses have been convincing
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  17. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    somehow I knew you were gonna say that.
    By your logic (which is back asswards, btw), many decisions would be different. Fighters such as Wand, Forrest, Nick D., etc have been in so many wars that they have scar tissue built-up and reopening the cut takes very little effort.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. I think Wand lost to Chuck pretty damn convincingly. Not due to being a bloody mess, but he was getting lit up.

  19. Wand's first fight back in a cage.


    Fight them again and I bet wand takes it 'convincingly' after capitalizing on another Liddell knock-down.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    By your logic (which is back asswards, btw), many decisions would be different. Fighters such as Wand, Forrest, Nick D., etc have been in so many wars that they have scar tissue built-up and reopening the cut takes very little effort.
    I was illustrating my point...I also said something like his head being used as a speedball bouncing off his shoulders says otherwise (in addition to his bloody face). I guess I have to be carefull with you because you take things soooo literallly and then make self righteous, stupid immature childish insults. (retarded & backasswards logic etc.) I too watched the fight like you and others. I even re: watched it just to see if I may have been wrong, but no....he got his ass beat bad & a few others here agree with me. You are still entitled to your opinion....even if it is wrong and you can continue to throw insults if it makes you feel like a toughguy!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Couture/Fedor Legal Issues
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 03:39 PM
  2. Liddell vs Wandy
    By UNCfan1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 08:53 PM
  3. Who is going to win UFC? Liddell vs Jackson
    By biggerthantex in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 11:41 PM
  4. Liddell vs Rampage II set for May 26
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Log in
Log in