Top 5 most entertaining fighters

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Top 5 most entertaining fighters


    Make a list of your top 5 most entertaining fighters. Not the best fighters, but the ones you'd pay to watch.

    1. Fedor-the guy gets me out of my seat when he fights. He's explosive and punishing and can end a fight given the smallest opening.
    2. Wanderlei-he's the axe murderer, nuff said.
    3. Anderson Silva-this guy just brutalizes people, and its pretty at the same time.
    4. Aleksander-a 6'6" stone cold killer. Fastest hands in the HW division, he makes people look stupid.
    5. BJ Penn-the hilo boy is so skilled its just amazing to watch.

    Didn't put any thought into this, so my view could easily change. Let me know what you think.




  2. "Time to say goodbye" from this forum after that crap post. WHERE IS AKIYAMA? Lawler'copter at how bad that list is.

  3. haha. How could I leave this forum, with all of the insight I gain? Sorry, I didn't put Hughes and Salaverry on the list. Nice sig, thats the gayest sh*t I've ever read. Seriously though, lets see your list.
    •   
       


  4. The sig goes with the av - guess you've never seen the movie. Not that many have....

    Top 5 (not in order)
    Anderson Silva
    Fedor
    Clay Guida
    Melvin Manhoef
    Karo
    SWG

  5. Amir Sadollah.

    I would pay money to watch him fight.

    He can take a ****ing beating, act cool under it and come back at his opponent and ****ing crush him.

  6. Oh cool, so you just started watching TUF.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    The sig goes with the av - guess you've never seen the movie. Not that many have....

    Top 5 (not in order)
    Anderson Silva
    Fedor
    Clay Guida
    Melvin Manhoef
    Karo
    SWG
    I meant that gay quote, not the making fun of me part. That sh8t is on point. Guida is exciting with his non-stopness, but he doesn't do it for me, no spectacular abilities. Karo? Yeah, he's exciting at times, but more exciting than Aleks or BJ, I dunno.

    Your 6th pick is farking awesome, I semi-lawler'coptered.

    p.s. It stays hard

  8. The quote is from the Lost Highway so is the creepy pic.

    Aleks is exciting but not quite at the top for me. BJ's exciting, but his fight with Sherk was pretty boring. I wasn't that into his fights with Jens or Joe either.

    Karo had a snoozer against that Jap dude (forgot his name) but has been in some of the best fights ever like against Diego or Diaz.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Oh cool, so you just started watching TUF.
    I downloaded 3 episodes from iTunes, I'm not really into UFC, but Amir did impress me.

  10. Your BS is way too confusing for the likes of me. The quote is making fun of me also? I remember sh*t in reality, don't fark with me. Guida and Karo more exciting than Aleks, me thinks not.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    I downloaded 3 episodes from iTunes, I'm not really into UFC, but Amir did impress me.
    refreshing honesty, thanks for coming out.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Your BS is way too confusing for the likes of me. The quote is making fun of me also?
    I don't know, am I? Maybe you're the punchline in an inside joke that Mullet and I have by PM?

    Maybe I'm just playing mind games like Tito did with Shamrock Keep looking over your shoulder.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    I don't know, am I? Maybe you're the punchline in an inside joke that Mullet and I have by PM?

    Maybe I'm just playing mind games like Tito did with Shamrock Keep looking over your shoulder.
    Damn, you're clever. If you and Mullet are talking sh*t about me I know **** has hit the fan.

    I wan't to give a shoutout to Samuel

  14. Uriah Favor

    Chris Leben

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    refreshing honesty, thanks for coming out.
    LOL.....what?


  16. 1. Fedor
    2. BJ Penn
    3. Old Mirko
    4. Young Sakuraba
    5. Anderson Silva
    NSCA - CSCS

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    1. Fedor
    2. BJ Penn
    3. Old Mirko
    4. Young Sakuraba
    5. Anderson Silva
    Nice list man

  18. Fedor
    Wanderlei
    Anderson
    Guida

    For current fighters. Obviously Guida is nowhere as talent as the aforementioned but that guy always brings the fight. People say Tyson Griffin or Huerta are entertaining but look at their last fights. They are only entertaining when fighting someone like Guida who pushes the action. Sure Guida's recklessness costs him the fight but it's always entertaining to watch. I admire Penn's style but when he gasses his fights are lackluster, as evident with the GSP fight. There are actually a number of entertaining fighters that I've excluded or just escape my mind at the moment.

  19. In no particular order:

    Fedor, GSP, Aleks, Nick Diaz, Penn, Faber, Manhoef, Eddie Alvarez, Wanderlei, Baroni when he's juiced. Yes I know that's more than 5. Ill think of more later.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Damn, you're clever. If you and Mullet are talking sh*t about me I know **** has hit the fan.

    I wan't to give a shoutout to Samuel
    No, the quote is unrelated to the other comment, but I'm tanking hard apparently so I'll have to change it. Tanking like John Lovetz from the Saget roast (can't even remember if that's his name). I missed most of it, but heard that Giraldo was on point.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    LOL.....what?

    A lot of people that are new to the sport pretend to know everything when it's obvious they don't sh1t. It's cool that you fessed up to it and didn't try to fake it. Keep watching. It's the best sport out there.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    In no particular order:

    Fedor, GSP, Aleks, Nick Diaz, Penn, Faber, Manhoef, Eddie Alvarez, Wanderlei, Baroni when he's juiced. Yes I know that's more than 5. Ill think of more later.
    Diaz has had a few snoozers lately, but also some amazing ones in the past. He's so good and exciting on the ground that it pisses me off that he's not working on his TDs more. Go train with a wrestling camp for a while or something. I tend only enjoy the standup when he's getting pounded.

    220? Are you planning to fight at 205?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Diaz has had a few snoozers lately, but also some amazing ones in the past. He's so good and exciting on the ground that it pisses me off that he's not working on his TDs more. Go train with a wrestling camp for a while or something. I tend only enjoy the standup when he's getting pounded.

    220? Are you planning to fight at 205?
    Ive actually hit 225. I recently moved and havent been able to train much mma lately. Just hittin the weights as usual. I have an eating contest september 6 so I should prob just plan on fighting at HW after that.

  24. Fedor
    Anderson Silva
    Bj Penn
    Wandy
    Nick Diaz

    Best body/leg beating: fedor vs sobral
    Beat head kick absorbtion: Abidi vs le banner
    Best "im not going to let you fall down" Couture vs gonzaga
    Best takedown defence: Penn vs sherk
    Best chop at stone: Fujita vs fedor


    I enjoy a good ole fashioned genki sudo cung le or griffin fight but those guys got some work to do to make the list.

  25. Ok here is my 5 not in order

    Anderson
    Forrest (I hate to say it, but almost all his fights are entertaining)
    BJ
    Old Mirko (highlight reel)
    Wandy
    Fedor
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  26. I honestly think I could kick fedor's ass.

    Seriously, how tough can he be? Look at him


  27. The old Tank Abbott is another one

  28. I wouldn't have the foggiest among recent fighters, but from any time period in the last few years..

    Vitor
    Mike Zambidis
    Genki Sudo
    Fedor
    Mirko
    Kid Yamamoto as a wild card

  29. Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Ive actually hit 225. I recently moved and havent been able to train much mma lately. Just hittin the weights as usual. I have an eating contest september 6 so I should prob just plan on fighting at HW after that.
    Eating contest? That's pretty funny. Are you training for it? What type of food is it?

  30. wait a sec did i make #6 on jas's first list? lol

  31. Indeed you did my friend. You had a lot of fighting stories in one of your threads and said something about punching harder than Hendo as I recall so I thought I'd give you a little sh1t.

    Where have you been at?

  32. Ive been in another town goin to school, studying lots. Im mostly interested in the mma portion of this board and adding training tips to others. Hendo hits hard but i bet youve matched some lifts of professional bodybuilders, lol. I make grand claims at times but im not a liar just a delusional braggard.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Ive been in another town goin to school, studying lots. Im mostly interested in the mma portion of this board and adding training tips to others. Hendo hits hard but i bet youve matched some lifts of professional bodybuilders, lol. I make grand claims at times but im not a liar just a delusional braggard.
    oh no, I hope you didn't just call Jas a bodybuilder. STRONGMAN, careful, he may bring the thunder.
    NSCA - CSCS

  34. Tell him he reminds you of young Bill Kazmaier, that may appease the rage.
    NSCA - CSCS

  35. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Eating contest? That's pretty funny. Are you training for it? What type of food is it?

    WTF? Who edited my post.

    Edit: That's my post, but #29 shows up different.

  36. Big Brother
    NSCA - CSCS

  37. Sudo, Genki
    Wand
    Fedor
    Aleks
    GSP
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  38. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    oh no, I hope you didn't just call Jas a bodybuilder. STRONGMAN, careful, he may bring the thunder.
    That was the joke portion of the post lol.

  39. How could I forget Sudo, that guy is the ****ing ****. From his entrances to his unorthodox moves he was pure entertainment.

  40. On my nutthugging status:
    1.Wand
    2.Fedor
    3.Shogun
    4.BJ Penn
    5....only enough room for 4.

    Real talk:
    1. Anderson Silva
    2. Fedor
    3. Wand
    4. GSP
    5. Kid Yamamoto
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. entertaining forms of HIIT?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 04:09 PM
  2. Female Fighters
    By Lifes a Beach in forum MMA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 02:17 AM
  3. Fighters You'd Like to See in the UFC
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 06:25 PM
  4. Fighters With Most Heart
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 12:50 PM
  5. Pride fighters in the UFC
    By AE14 in forum MMA
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Log in
Log in