Top 5 most entertaining fighters

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Make a list of your top 5 most entertaining fighters. Not the best fighters, but the ones you'd pay to watch.

1. Fedor-the guy gets me out of my seat when he fights. He's explosive and punishing and can end a fight given the smallest opening.
2. Wanderlei-he's the axe murderer, nuff said.
3. Anderson Silva-this guy just brutalizes people, and its pretty at the same time.
4. Aleksander-a 6'6" stone cold killer. Fastest hands in the HW division, he makes people look stupid.
5. BJ Penn-the hilo boy is so skilled its just amazing to watch.

Didn't put any thought into this, so my view could easily change. Let me know what you think.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established

"Time to say goodbye" from this forum after that crap post. WHERE IS AKIYAMA? Lawler'copter at how bad that list is.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
haha. How could I leave this forum, with all of the insight I gain? Sorry, I didn't put Hughes and Salaverry on the list. Nice sig, thats the gayest sh*t I've ever read. Seriously though, lets see your list.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
The sig goes with the av - guess you've never seen the movie. Not that many have....

Top 5 (not in order)
Anderson Silva
Fedor
Clay Guida
Melvin Manhoef
Karo
SWG

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Amir Sadollah.

I would pay money to watch him fight.

He can take a ****ing beating, act cool under it and come back at his opponent and ****ing crush him.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Oh cool, so you just started watching TUF.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
The sig goes with the av - guess you've never seen the movie. Not that many have....

Top 5 (not in order)
Anderson Silva
Fedor
Clay Guida
Melvin Manhoef
Karo
SWG
I meant that gay quote, not the making fun of me part. That sh8t is on point. Guida is exciting with his non-stopness, but he doesn't do it for me, no spectacular abilities. Karo? Yeah, he's exciting at times, but more exciting than Aleks or BJ, I dunno.

Your 6th pick is farking awesome, I semi-lawler'coptered.

p.s. It stays hard:thumbsup::lol:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
The quote is from the Lost Highway so is the creepy pic.

Aleks is exciting but not quite at the top for me. BJ's exciting, but his fight with Sherk was pretty boring. I wasn't that into his fights with Jens or Joe either.

Karo had a snoozer against that Jap dude (forgot his name) but has been in some of the best fights ever like against Diego or Diaz.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Your BS is way too confusing for the likes of me. The quote is making fun of me also? I remember sh*t in reality, don't fark with me. Guida and Karo more exciting than Aleks, me thinks not.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Your BS is way too confusing for the likes of me. The quote is making fun of me also?
I don't know, am I? Maybe you're the punchline in an inside joke that Mullet and I have by PM?

Maybe I'm just playing mind games like Tito did with Shamrock :blink: Keep looking over your shoulder.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, am I? Maybe you're the punchline in an inside joke that Mullet and I have by PM?

Maybe I'm just playing mind games like Tito did with Shamrock :blink: Keep looking over your shoulder.
Damn, you're clever. If you and Mullet are talking sh*t about me I know **** has hit the fan.

I wan't to give a shoutout to Samuel:thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Fedor
2. BJ Penn
3. Old Mirko
4. Young Sakuraba
5. Anderson Silva

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Fedor
Wanderlei
Anderson
Guida

For current fighters. Obviously Guida is nowhere as talent as the aforementioned but that guy always brings the fight. People say Tyson Griffin or Huerta are entertaining but look at their last fights. They are only entertaining when fighting someone like Guida who pushes the action. Sure Guida's recklessness costs him the fight but it's always entertaining to watch. I admire Penn's style but when he gasses his fights are lackluster, as evident with the GSP fight. There are actually a number of entertaining fighters that I've excluded or just escape my mind at the moment.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
In no particular order:

Fedor, GSP, Aleks, Nick Diaz, Penn, Faber, Manhoef, Eddie Alvarez, Wanderlei, Baroni when he's juiced. Yes I know that's more than 5. Ill think of more later.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you're clever. If you and Mullet are talking sh*t about me I know **** has hit the fan.

I wan't to give a shoutout to Samuel:thumbsup:
No, the quote is unrelated to the other comment, but I'm tanking hard apparently so I'll have to change it. Tanking like John Lovetz from the Saget roast (can't even remember if that's his name). I missed most of it, but heard that Giraldo was on point.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
LOL.....what?

:confused:
A lot of people that are new to the sport pretend to know everything when it's obvious they don't sh1t. It's cool that you fessed up to it and didn't try to fake it. Keep watching. It's the best sport out there.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
In no particular order:

Fedor, GSP, Aleks, Nick Diaz, Penn, Faber, Manhoef, Eddie Alvarez, Wanderlei, Baroni when he's juiced. Yes I know that's more than 5. Ill think of more later.
Diaz has had a few snoozers lately, but also some amazing ones in the past. He's so good and exciting on the ground that it pisses me off that he's not working on his TDs more. Go train with a wrestling camp for a while or something. I tend only enjoy the standup when he's getting pounded.

220? Are you planning to fight at 205?

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Diaz has had a few snoozers lately, but also some amazing ones in the past. He's so good and exciting on the ground that it pisses me off that he's not working on his TDs more. Go train with a wrestling camp for a while or something. I tend only enjoy the standup when he's getting pounded.

220? Are you planning to fight at 205?
Ive actually hit 225. I recently moved and havent been able to train much mma lately. Just hittin the weights as usual. I have an eating contest september 6 so I should prob just plan on fighting at HW after that. :food:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Fedor
Anderson Silva
Bj Penn
Wandy
Nick Diaz

Best body/leg beating: fedor vs sobral
Beat head kick absorbtion: Abidi vs le banner
Best "im not going to let you fall down" Couture vs gonzaga
Best takedown defence: Penn vs sherk
Best chop at stone: Fujita vs fedor

I enjoy a good ole fashioned genki sudo cung le or griffin fight but those guys got some work to do to make the list.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here is my 5 not in order

Anderson
Forrest (I hate to say it, but almost all his fights are entertaining)
BJ
Old Mirko (highlight reel)
Wandy
Fedor

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I honestly think I could kick fedor's ass.

Seriously, how tough can he be? Look at him

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't have the foggiest among recent fighters, but from any time period in the last few years..

Vitor
Mike Zambidis
Genki Sudo
Fedor
Mirko
Kid Yamamoto as a wild card

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Ive actually hit 225. I recently moved and havent been able to train much mma lately. Just hittin the weights as usual. I have an eating contest september 6 so I should prob just plan on fighting at HW after that. :food:
Eating contest? :lol: That's pretty funny. Are you training for it? What type of food is it?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
wait a sec did i make #6 on jas's first list? lol

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Indeed you did my friend. You had a lot of fighting stories in one of your threads and said something about punching harder than Hendo as I recall so I thought I'd give you a little sh1t. :twisted:

Where have you been at?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ive been in another town goin to school, studying lots. Im mostly interested in the mma portion of this board and adding training tips to others. Hendo hits hard but i bet youve matched some lifts of professional bodybuilders, lol. I make grand claims at times but im not a liar just a delusional braggard.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been in another town goin to school, studying lots. Im mostly interested in the mma portion of this board and adding training tips to others. Hendo hits hard but i bet youve matched some lifts of professional bodybuilders, lol. I make grand claims at times but im not a liar just a delusional braggard.
oh no, I hope you didn't just call Jas a bodybuilder. STRONGMAN, careful, he may bring the thunder.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell him he reminds you of young Bill Kazmaier, that may appease the rage.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Eating contest? :lol: That's pretty funny. Are you training for it? What type of food is it?

WTF? Who edited my post. :blink:

Edit: That's my post, but #29 shows up different. :think:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
How could I forget Sudo, that guy is the ****ing ****. From his entrances to his unorthodox moves he was pure entertainment.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
On my nutthugging status:
1.Wand
2.Fedor
3.Shogun
4.BJ Penn
5....only enough room for 4.

Real talk:
1. Anderson Silva
2. Fedor
3. Wand
4. GSP
5. Kid Yamamoto

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
How could I forget Sudo, that guy is the ****ing ****. From his entrances to his unorthodox moves he was pure entertainment.
ugh, true. Even in all seriousness that victory over Butterbean was entertaining.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Kharitonov, gotta love a guy that enjoys being punished as much as he does dishing it out. His beatdowns of Schilt, Rizzo, and Ninja were classics. His fight with Nog was an amazing HW battle. His fight with Aleks was good too, until he baited Aleks into smashing his face.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Its pulled pork sandwiches. $500 for first place, $300 for 2nd, and $100 for 3rd. As long as you finish in the top 3 you get your pro card. The way I eat, im pretty much in training all the time.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
1. Tank Abbott
2. Bas Rutten
3. Randy Couture
4. Chuck Liddell
5. Rich Franklin

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know when Amir Sadollah will be fighting again?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Its pulled pork sandwiches. $500 for first place, $300 for 2nd, and $100 for 3rd. As long as you finish in the top 3 you get your pro card. The way I eat, im pretty much in training all the time.
Pro card. :lol: I love it. My brother-in-law wants to start competing too. Meanwhile, I have the weakest stomach of anyone ever. Keep us posted.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Kharitonov, gotta love a guy that enjoys being punished as much as he does dishing it out. His beatdowns of Schilt, Rizzo, and Ninja were classics. His fight with Nog was an amazing HW battle. His fight with Aleks was good too, until he baited Aleks into smashing his face.
Sergei is pretty damn entertaining. Great finishes usually, has had some good staredowns, and can take a beating like a champ.

I hope he fights CC, but I heard CC was asking for Overeem.