Who is the team too beat this year?
- 01-02-2007, 03:47 PM
- 01-05-2007, 11:59 AM
AL East of Course
If the Jays can solidfy another quality pitcher, they will be someone to watch out for.
- 01-05-2007, 12:56 PM
The Bo Sox are really building up their bullpen and starting rotation. I'll say it's between the Yanks, Bo Sox, Chi Sox, Tigers, A's, and Twins. Oakland and Minnesota always seem to find a way to win with limited payrolls so I won't discount them. Toughest is definitely the AL East but the AL Central ain't far behind.
01-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Boston, New York, and Detriot are my top 3 in the AL.
New York, Chicago, St. Louis are top 3 in NL.
The Brewers, Twins, Astros(if get Roger), Angels are some sleepers I think.
Toughest division is AL East with the AL/NL Central right behind them.
01-09-2007, 06:50 PM
01-09-2007, 10:22 PM
01-10-2007, 08:13 AM
Oh I agree, but I do love to watch Wright and Reyes play. They will be great players IMO.Originally Posted by freezito
01-16-2007, 07:04 PM
"I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
01-19-2007, 02:11 PM
01-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jas123 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 73Last Post: 07-27-2007, 06:36 PM
- By IainDaniel in forum Sports TalkReplies: 11Last Post: 04-17-2006, 03:32 PM
- By Grmlock in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2005, 11:36 AM
- By Iron Warrior in forum Sports TalkReplies: 60Last Post: 10-16-2004, 11:30 PM
- By G.E.SUPERHUMAN in forum General ChatReplies: 47Last Post: 05-18-2004, 12:06 AM