Holy cow, Phil is 90!

1. Unbreakable

Holy cow, Phil is 90!

Phil Rizzuto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of my baseball memories as a child have his voice as a narrator...still to this day. Gave me goose bumps reading that. I can hear and see it still.

Holy cow, it's in the upper deck! - Phil Rizzuto (Reggie Jackson's [aka: Mr.October] 3rd WSC HR.)
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. You know i've been getting this a lot lately myself. All my childhood heros and memories of people I liked are either dead or old. The day Sean Connery dies will be a year in mourning.
  3. Unbreakable

Hopefully we both will live well enough to be heros and long enough to be old.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
    •   

4. It would be a life worth living if that was the case.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Holy Cow... Aegeline No More
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 12:29 AM
  2. Holy cow, ANOTHER Test - E thread?
    By CajunPballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Holy Cow - another Epi Inquiry
    By derker2008 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:08 PM
  4. Holy crap, I think 1-test lethargy is kicking in!
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 02:23 PM