Detroit Tigers??

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Yep, they needed this minor slump to get back on track. Typical Detroit sports for the past few years. I've seen it with the Pistons and the Wings as well. Tigers will stay on top :cheers:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yep, they needed this minor slump to get back on track. Typical Detroit sports for the past few years. I've seen it with the Pistons and the Wings as well. Tigers will stay on top :cheers:

I hope so, if I'm not mistaken they have been in a slump since 1984??? LOOL

gresh

gresh

Awards
Losing Maroth hurts a bit, we dont really have a solid replacement for him. They should remain fairly competitive, stay in the playoff hunt, but will miss out on the post season.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Where in Livonia do u workout? I live in garden city so whats up neighbor!

gresh

gresh

Awards
Where in Livonia do u workout? I live in garden city so whats up neighbor!
Howdy neighbor :wave:
I've been at the Gold's in Livonia for 10yrs now. Let me guess, you're at the Powerhouse on Ford ???

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha ford and wildwood yeah been there forever well I also had 1 at lifetime for a little bit it was crazzzy busy there! Where is golds at? I can't picture it any where?

gresh

gresh

Awards
Ha Ha ford and wildwood yeah been there forever well I also had 1 at lifetime for a little bit it was crazzzy busy there! Where is golds at? I can't picture it any where?
I have a few friends going to lifetime, from what I hear, its basically a social club - more talking than lifting. Gold's is in a plaza at Farmington and 8 Mile, we're probably about the same size as the Westland Powerhouse.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I know that area very well I still can't picture Golds owell... Yeah lifetime is nice don't get me wrong..... SOOOOOO many woman working out there its sick, a distraction no serious I mean they have some HOTAZZ woman there, makes me want to get a membership there o wait I'm married damm forgot lol......

gresh

gresh

Awards
Hmm I know that area very well I still can't picture Golds owell... Yeah lifetime is nice don't get me wrong..... SOOOOOO many woman working out there its sick, a distraction no serious I mean they have some HOTAZZ woman there, makes me want to get a membership there o wait I'm married damm forgot lol......
Hot enough to pay, what is it, $25 a visit? :D I contemplated joining for a while, but I heard the workout area isn't the "main" focus over there, more emphasis on cardio/classes. I dont think I could give up our 165lbs dumbbells. Do you know where the Krogers is out there, we're right by them.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Hot enough to pay, what is it, $25 a visit? :D I contemplated joining for a while, but I heard the workout area isn't the "main" focus over there, more emphasis on cardio/classes. I dont think I could give up our 165lbs dumbbells. Do you know where the Krogers is out there, we're right by them.

Ohh ok ok I know now... Yeah I think there DB's goto about 100 120 maybe? If u ever really want to try it you could go for free once to check out the place. It's nice pools inside and out, woman,hot tub, basketball,woman, racketball, woman, Fitnfirm and Viperspit are members there. I like powerhouse because I pay 22 bucks a months lol can't beat that!!!!!!!!!!

gresh

gresh

Awards
Ohh ok ok I know now... Yeah I think there DB's goto about 100 120 maybe? If u ever really want to try it you could go for free once to check out the place. It's nice pools inside and out, woman,hot tub, basketball,woman, racketball, woman, Fitnfirm and Viperspit are members there. I like powerhouse because I pay 22 bucks a months lol can't beat that!!!!!!!!!!
Same as Gold's, $22 a month, cant beat that. I doubt I could even get close to the same workout at Lifetime and it'll be more than twice the monthly fee. The eye candy does make it tempting though :think:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

You freaks need to meet up with us in Canton at Lifetime sometime soon. You and gresh, bring it! :D

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
GO WHITE SOX!!! lol truthfully tho, im impressed with what the tigers are doing. its not rocket science to win in baseball. if you have the number one starting rotation in baseball in era you're going to win some games. they just needed leyland to put the pieces together and start holding players accountable... sounds like a team from last year... but its obviously a good blueprint to follow. should be a great race in the central this year.

gresh

gresh

Awards
You freaks need to meet up with us in Canton at Lifetime sometime soon. You and gresh, bring it! :D
I'll be over there some day, I think they give out free passes every now and then.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Tigers will finish no better than third. A blind squirrel can only find some many acorns.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
grew up in Toledo,Ohio about an hour from Detroit and I'm a life long Tigers fan hard to believe a third of the season gone and my beloved Tigers have the best record in baseball. I think they will hang around all season but I'm not sure about the playoffs I hope so.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

Oh boy "bring it" gramps if you think you can hang!!!! HAHAH I did a favor for my buddy the other day who is a member and told him to get me a free pass I'll let you know if he comes thru!