Bonds is an ass!!!

ndfan

Awards
He wouldn't sign the ball for the fan that caught his 713th HR ball, the guy said he was going to keep it. He's just an A1 cheating *******, but that just IMO.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He wouldn't sign the ball for the fan that caught his 713th HR ball, the guy said he was going to keep it. He's just an A1 cheating *******, but that just IMO.
I couldn't agree more.

jkeithc82

Awards
He had a chance to do something classy and cool, and instead f'cked it up. He wonders why people dislike him as much as they do.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
bonds likes being the bad guy. he's damn good at it.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Fans along with other critics have said people like him and others have ruined baseball... the game they love, the game they give everything too, the game they would die for... How would you feel towards the fans?

Regardless, he may be an ass and I think he should be for what he has gone though but, i'm still a huge Bonds fan.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
same here, i'm a big bonds fan. you want to set him up as the bad guy on roids? fine, he's going to be a fvcking a$$hole on flax oil, lol.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
same here, i'm a big bonds fan. you want to set him up as the bad guy on roids? fine, he's going to be a fvcking a$$hole on flax oil, lol.
Are you sure? I mean CBS or was it CNN did are story on anabolics and THEY said that being an ******* is a side effect of AAS. Hehee

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure? I mean CBS or was it CNN did are story on anabolics and THEY said that being an ******* is a side effect of anabolic steroids. Hehee
Steroid don't make you an *******, they just intensify it. I know that Bonds may be an *******, but with the whole world gunning for you, do you think he's gonna tiptoe through the tulips with these ****suckers...I don't think so. It's his right to be an ass, I could care less, it's exciting to watch and beside I'm an Astros fan, so the only time I don't cheer for Barry is when he plays against the Astros.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The kid that caught the ball was on cold pizza the other day, and the kid said he didnt even ask binds to sign it, all he did was ask him for a pitcure and thats what he got. Bonds had nothing to do with signing the baseball. Plus bonds has never signed a baseball since hes been in the show, its his rule.

Bonds has never tested positive for any banned substance by MLB, if and when he used them there was no rule prohibiting them therfore never broke any rules. Every single person that stepped between the chalk had an equal oppertunity to do (or use) whatever they wanted.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
In related news, took the boy to a Sky Sox game for fun and because Todd Helton was doing a rehab stint. Maybe $2 admission, $2 parking, and $2 beer had something to do with it as well. Anyway, the boy is 3 1/2 and was glowing when Helton happily signed a ball for him. That's what it's about so f*ck Bonds.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
In related news, took the boy to a Sky Sox game for fun and because Todd Helton was doing a rehab stint. Maybe $2 admission, $2 parking, and $2 beer had something to do with it as well. Anyway, the boy is 3 1/2 and was glowing when Helton happily signed a ball for him. That's what it's about so f*ck Bonds.

Is Helton the caliber player Bonds is? I doubt it. Will Helton ever be criticized as much as Bonds has? Probably not. Guy deserves to be an ahole at times.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Hero worship has its own rewards and punishments. Where do children learn that it is important to have a signed baseball?

That guy that caught #713, do you think maybe he wants to sell it?

Hero worship is one thing but profiteering off of someone elses accomplishments is another.

Bonds is Bonds and he learned a long time ago not to play the suckers game. He doesn't care about the fans and he doesn't care if the fans care about him.

Barry is light hearted and loose compared to his father. Bobby Bonds was one of the most bitter players evah. He loved to play the race card, did not like working for the man. The Son learns from the Father.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bonds isn't a bad guy, he just doesn't care about what you or I think and some fans feel tihs is wrong. This guy isn't out there raping women like Tyson, he isn't gambling on the game like Pete Rose, he isn't throwing bats at umpires like Delmon Young. I not only hope he breaks the record, I hope he ****s all over it and ends up with like 850 HR's. BTW, the media acts like juice did everything for him. If that's the case then why aren't more guys hitting 700 HR's in their career ? Why aren't other guys winning the MVP besides Pujols and Bonds ? They forgot he was a bad ass player before he juiced. The guy also works hard at his craft, the juice alone doesn't make one big (although it helps :D), diet, training, and discipline are important too.

And what's up with Corey Lidle talking crap about Bonds, last I checked he was a journeyman pitcher who will never be anything more then a starting rotation's #3 guy at best. Doesn't he have to worry about his fastball instead of what Bonds does ?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Is Helton the caliber player Bonds is? I doubt it. Will Helton ever be criticized as much as Bonds has? Probably not. Guy deserves to be an ahole at times.
Exactly bro, some reporters (like Skip Bayless) will hammer Bonds because he won't acknowledge them in press conferences. They act as if he slept with their wife.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He had a chance to do something classy and cool, and instead f'cked it up. He wonders why people dislike him as much as they do.
I like him he's not warm and fuzzy for sure but he doesn't have to be the man can flat out hit any mistake made when pitching to him and he makes you pay.the roids issue is so overplayed he is the most feared hitter of my lifetime every at bat is a must see you stop what you are doing and watch.Bonds' vision, patience and understanding of the strike zone are second to none and roids can't help with any of those.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
guys, i'm a bonds fan as well, but i found this pic hilarious.

Last edited:
BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:
guys, i'm a bonds fan as well, but i found this pic hilarious.
:icon_lol: that is some funny **** i heard about the sign on mike and mike but never saw it before now

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Assume there was an ******* competition, who would you vote for as the biggest ******* (1) B Bonds, (2) T Owens, or (3) J Rocker?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO, "Ruth did it on hot dogs and beer". If all baseball players did that then we'd have a ****ty sport

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The kid that caught the ball was on cold pizza the other day, and the kid said he didnt even ask binds to sign it, all he did was ask him for a pitcure and thats what he got. Bonds had nothing to do with signing the baseball. Plus bonds has never signed a baseball since hes been in the show, its his rule.

Bonds has never tested positive for any banned substance by MLB, if and when he used them there was no rule prohibiting them therfore never broke any rules. Every single person that stepped between the chalk had an equal oppertunity to do (or use) whatever they wanted.
Completely missed point by the media. Great post.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think another thing that is overlooked is Bond's career stats as they are opposed to McGwire's and Sosa's...Bond's has always been a consistently good power hitter, hit 16 his first year and averaged 30+ home runs for his first ten years. He has also hit 30+ home runs for 13 years straight, a feat that only Sosa comes close to. In fact, McGwire's longest 30+ streak was four years and is by far the most inconsistent hitter of all three. Sosa did not hit more than 15 home runs in his first five years in the league and then exploded for 33 in his sixth year. What I am trying to say is that steroids do not make a sweet swing, plain and simple. Bonds has always been a very good hitter, one of, if not the best of his era. Though juice may have helped him in his quest, they are not the only reason for his dominance.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MS you have a friend in me, as you recognize Bonds has been doing his thing since Bonilla, before the Smash Bros. of the A's. That **** that happened 2 days was unfooking called for, and still nobody call its what it is...Pure unsportsmanship mixed with the good ole boy' know your role play...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the public just loves to hate Barry Bonds. McGwire and Sosa were friendly, outgoing, media-savvy and said cheesy **** like "Now I'm going to go to Disneyland", and so their physical condition, inconsistent HR, slugging percentage, on base percentage, etc never came into question. Another thing that makes me mad is that Bond's has also been consistently good at his position, winning 9 Golden Gloves, whereas McGwire won...1!!.In his whole career. Not to mention Bonds is the only member of the 500-500 club, and the only person to hit 40 HR's and steal 40 bases in the same season, and that was way back in the early 90's. Bonds is/was a dominant player in all facets of the game, not just hitting.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
no sports figures "deserve" to be a holes!! they may be good at there sport but they have to realize that if not for the fans then they wouldnt be doing that Bonds would probally be flipping burgers or something for a living.

i have one.......

i have a friend who has a son, they were visiting a California hotel and were just walking out and they also saw that barry was walking out, so the kid asks my friend if he could ask for an autograph, dad says yes thatd be good, kid goes up to bonds and asks for his autograph, bonds says "no, maybe later" HOW MANY FRIGGEN TIMES DO YOU SEE A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE that he can just say "No, maybe later" I dont care how much attention he is getting that is still not a reason to be a A$$hole. Ruth will ALWAYS be second in my book, not just because of the the Hrs but because he was GREAT with his fans.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the public just loves to hate Barry Bonds. McGwire and Sosa were friendly, outgoing, media-savvy and said cheesy **** like "Now I'm going to go to Disneyland", and so their physical condition, inconsistent HR, slugging percentage, on base percentage, etc never came into question. Another thing that makes me mad is that Bond's has also been consistently good at his position, winning 9 Golden Gloves, whereas McGwire won...1!!.In his whole career. Not to mention Bonds is the only member of the 500-500 club, and the only person to hit 40 HR's and steal 40 bases in the same season, and that was way back in the early 90's. Bonds is/was a dominant player in all facets of the game, not just hitting.
BUT STILL AN ASS!!:hammer: :hammer:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, no doubt he is a ****. It just severely annoys me when people have Bonds' skill come into question over steroids. His stats were amazing before 99-00 where his physique really started to morph. I think too often people let their perception of him cloud his accomplishments. Ass or not, Bonds is the best player of his era.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, no doubt he is a ****. It just severely annoys me when people have Bonds' skill come into question over steroids. His stats were amazing before 99-00 where his physique really started to morph. I think too often people let their perception of him cloud his accomplishments. Ass or not, Bonds is the best player of his era.

Questionably the best player of all time, w/ or w/o the roids...

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Jose Conseco did it( 40/40) in1988. so I guess it cannot be done without the juice!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah sorry, was typing without thinking there...Conseco did that as well, but nevertheless the point still stands. Bonds is/was one of the greatest of all time.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
yeah, he did one year. i've got the baseball card tucked away with 40/40 written on it, don't remember the year though.
That was 1988.

Forgot to mention that Bonds plays in one of the worst hitter ballparks in the MLB, Sosa played in that Little League ball park called Wrigley Field when he got his. Bonds would have already broken the record if he played at Wrigley Field.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I really can't wait for Bonds to just get it over with. Then we won't have to hear about this until next season when he challenges Hammerin' Hank.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
That was 1988.

Forgot to mention that Bonds plays in one of the worst hitter ballparks in the MLB, Sosa played in that Little League ball park called Wrigley Field when he got his. Bonds would have already broken the record if he played at Wrigley Field.
still an ass though....:rofl: :rofl:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The funniest thing is that the worst thing (proven, worst thing) he has done is be an ******* to the media. You see stories of how many football players getting involved in high speed chases, high on coke holding a gun to their illegitimate child's head, and it gets about 10 seconds of your attention. I would venture to say those individuals have a vastly greater degree of assitude (made that up) for completely wasting their potential then Bonds does for being an ******* while proliferating his.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
still an ass though....:rofl: :rofl:
Who cares as long as he hits bombs out of the park LOL, he's no where near the same level as Terrell Owens, he's the worst San Francisco athlete with talent

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO, "Ruth did it on hot dogs and beer". If all baseball players did that then we'd have a ****ty sport
Everyone would be a fatass like he was as well and not a Monster like Barry.

I guarentee the people holding that sign would be the first one to ask Bonds for an autograph he they caught a homer he hit. Then they would call him an ahole for not signing it. People are f***** stupid.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
If Puljios continues his pace of 70 "clean" HRs, Can we go back to blaming "Juiced" bats and balls? or just bad pitching?

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
If Puljios continues his pace of 70 "clean" HRs, Can we go back to blaming "Juiced" bats and balls? or just bad pitching?

Good question. If he reaches it, they will say he juiced...

TenMan

TenMan

Awards
The funniest thing is that the worst thing (proven, worst thing) he has done is be an ******* to the media. You see stories of how many football players getting involved in high speed chases, high on coke holding a gun to their illegitimate child's head, and it gets about 10 seconds of your attention. I would venture to say those individuals have a vastly greater degree of assitude (made that up) for completely wasting their potential then Bonds does for being an ******* while proliferating his.
Good point about the NFL... and that's not to mention all of the crap that goes on in the NBA.

Bonds is a jerk to the media, so the media paints a bigger picture of him as a jerk. I have no doubt that his a grade A d!ck, but we've help to create him.

Pujols is the Man. GO CARDS!!!!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Pujols is the Man. GO CARDS!!!!
ahh yeah another St Louis fan!! :squat: :squat:

Also consider this--- for Babe Ruth it took about 3000-4000 Less at bats to get to 714 than Hank and Barry. Not to mention the time he was a pitcher.

Ruth-- about 8000 At bats to reach 714

Hank-- about 11-12000

Bonds-- about 11000

I dont want to hear how much better they are than the Babe they will NEVER play under the conditions that babe did, Trains to games, etc..