Kirby Pucket Dies

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Kirby was a great guy. Rest In Peace Kirby.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Prayers are with his family, Kirby was a good guy. :(

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He was my hero as a kid. Baseball being much in my life when I was young and growing up watching the twins it was natural for him to be my hero. I loved the way that man played baseball and i am definatly sad to see him die today, especially at such a young age.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Great player and sad to see a great man pass. He is one of the greats and will be truely missed. R.i.p. Kirby Pucket...

novamanms

Awards
You guys remember that leaping catch he made off the wall against the Braves in the '91 series?

I hated him for it then, but I'm sad to hear he's gone now.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You guys remember that leaping catch he made off the wall against the Braves in the '91 series?

I hated him for it then, but I'm sad to hear he's gone now.
Yes I remember that, the '91 series is still consider the best world series ever.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RIP Kirby, one of Chi-town's finest gaining fame elsewhere but the Chi never forgets it natives!!!:bow28:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn, this man was 44 ! He was a very likeable player, I would always root for him and follow his stats even though I'm not a Twins fan.

Kerussologos

Awards
I remember that 91' catch. As a Braves fan it killed me, but what a great player he was.

He seemed to have a hard time of it after he retired. It's sad to see his life end at such a young age.

God Bless his family...and thanks for the memories!