Kirby Pucket Dies
- 03-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Kirby Pucket Dies
One of my favorite players as a kid. Was sad to see his career end because of disease, but he had a great one.
- 03-06-2006, 11:32 PM
03-07-2006, 12:11 AM
03-07-2006, 12:23 AM
He was my hero as a kid. Baseball being much in my life when I was young and growing up watching the twins it was natural for him to be my hero. I loved the way that man played baseball and i am definatly sad to see him die today, especially at such a young age.
03-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Great player and sad to see a great man pass. He is one of the greats and will be truely missed. R.i.p. Kirby Pucket...
03-07-2006, 01:21 AM
You guys remember that leaping catch he made off the wall against the Braves in the '91 series?
I hated him for it then, but I'm sad to hear he's gone now.
03-07-2006, 02:04 AM
03-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Yes I remember that, the '91 series is still consider the best world series ever.Originally Posted by novamanms
03-07-2006, 12:15 PM
03-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Damn, this man was 44 ! He was a very likeable player, I would always root for him and follow his stats even though I'm not a Twins fan.
03-07-2006, 01:39 PM
I remember that 91' catch. As a Braves fan it killed me, but what a great player he was.
He seemed to have a hard time of it after he retired. It's sad to see his life end at such a young age.
God Bless his family...and thanks for the memories!
Similar Forum Threads
- By badbart in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2004, 01:24 PM
- By destro19 in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 05-13-2003, 05:27 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 02-25-2003, 10:12 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 02-22-2003, 10:36 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2003, 02:34 PM