Where will Manny wind up?

Where will Manny be playing this season?

• Total voters

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see him staying in Boston b/c I really don't see any team being able to make an equal trade. Boston will keep him whether hes happy or not.

Brock Landers

Awards
Sure as hell not with the Marlins..........un-f@cking-believeable!!!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see him with the Mets but I dont think that they have enough room on the payroll for that asshole. Good Ball player but, what a dickhead of a person.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
who cares, the yanks are getting Nomar! lol...j/k I think he'll stay in Boston. He's a good fit for that team, I can't see him fitting the mold of the other teams you mentioned. Mets maybe but I doubt it.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
who cares, the yanks are getting Nomar! lol...j/k I think he'll stay in Boston. He's a good fit for that team, I can't see him fitting the mold of the other teams you mentioned. Mets maybe but I doubt it.
I thought I heard he went to the dodgers?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
He'll go to the Dodgers, they're that desperate.

charliewat

Awards
I would like to see a Manny for Barry Bonds trade to get Barry into the American League so he can hit a hundred homers next year as a DH

deftone

Awards
i thought it was common knowledge that Manny was going to wind up in HELL.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Manny and Ortiz make a great couple...He stay's in Boston and he will like it..

TenMan

TenMan

Awards
This is from Ken Rosenthal: "Manny Ramirez. All indications are that Ramirez is staying put, but the return of general manager Theo Epstein adds fresh intrigue. Epstein A.) craves roster flexibility B.) tried to trade Ramirez last summer and C.) placed him on waivers in 2003, inviting any team to assume his contract for the $1 waiver price. It would be difficult to move a contract as complex as Ramirez's in the middle of a season, but why not take one more shot before spring training? Remember, two years ago the Yankees didn't acquire Alex Rodriguez until Feb. 16."

Manny and Ortiz were a nice punch, but Manny on the Angels w/ Vlade will be just as sweet.

BIG-DOG

Board Supporter
Awards
No one wants to pay the rest of his contract!The red sox don't want to eat any of that money.The only way to get rid of him is to trade him for another big name.On top of that he has a shitty attitude.So it looks like the best right hand hitter in the majors is staying right in Boston.I'll take the productivity and shitty attitude all day long.