Millennium Sport Technologies
2nd Tier Sponsorship Program
Millennium Sport Technologies is opening a second tier of sponsorships for 2008! We are now accepting resumes for an unprecedented 50 second tier sponsorships to be awarded to nationally ranked competitors or elite athletes in their sport. We are looking for athletes from all genres of sport including but not limited to triathletes, cyclists, runners, swimmers, bodybuilders, powerlifters, strong men, fitness & figure, MMA fighters, boxers, football, baseball, basketball & hockey players, track & field athletes, etc. We’ll accept resumes from everyone regardless of sport or gender. If you are at the top of your sport or a solid up and comer and aren’t currently sponsored by a supplement company we’d love to hear from you.
What does a “Second Tier Sponsorship” include for the athlete?
We know how expensive it can be to purchase supplements and pay for entry fees when competing. A 2008 Team MST sponsorship will provide
* 55% off retail on all MST products plus free domestic shipping. (International sponsorship orders are subject to shipping charges)
* 25% of all entry fees paid for a podium finish (first, second or third)
* MST Apparel including T-Shirts or Tanks and Temporary Tattoos
* Your bio and picture will be placed on our new company website as a sponsored athlete on team MST 2008.
* Pictures and bios of top athletes may be used in our advertising campaign.
* First dibs on all new products before they are released to get an extra edge on the competition
* One on one personal contact and guidance on how to tailor fit MST products into your training regimen for maximum results.
* The top 5 finishing athletes of 2008 will automatically qualify for Team MST 2009 first tier which includes a full product sponsorship. This will be based on the total number of competitions and final overall placing over the season.
* Bragging rights! Not many people get sponsorships from supplement companies!
What are the athlete requirements and expectations?
We aren’t asking for much here, but with all sponsorships come responsibilities!
Sponsored athletes are required to
* Use Millennium Sport Technologies products or be willing to implement them into your training and competition regimen.
* Represent MST in a serious, professional and respectful fashion.
* List Millennium Sport Technologies as a sponsor on all race or competition entry forms.
* Wear Millennium Sport logo or apparel to races, shows or events.
* Have Millennium Sport Literature in their staging areas when possible.
* Thank Millennium Sport Technologies for their support in their award or podium acceptance speech.
How do you get started?
Email your resume in a Word Document or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information. You may snail mail it to Millennium Sport Tech. Attn: Team MST 2008 P.O. Box 1137 Chewelah, WA 99109
* Full name, mailing address, phone number, email address
* List your accomplishments in your sport or field. If you compete in more than one sport list them all. The more info we have on you the easier it will be to evaluate your resume. Include the year, name of event and your placing.
* Tell us about yourself -Include a small bio. You can include anything you wish and it doesn’t all have to be about sport. Include hobbies and interest if you’d like. We want to know who you are!
* Include a couple of pictures if possible
* List MST products you currently use or have interest in implementing into your training. Include your experiences with our products if you wish.
* Last but not least tell us why you should be considered for sponsorship.
This is a huge opportunity for 50 people! Resumes will be accepted through
4-01-08 so hurry and get yours in!