Ragnarok Review

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hello there,

I am here to give any potential customers and curious parties my thoughts and opinions on Ragnarok.

I purchased the Blue Raz Caffeine Free version last summer. I must say first of all the ingredients in it are insane. I hesitate to call this a 'kitchen sink' supplement, rather I'd call it "All-in-One" because it contains everything you need for a great workout.

I chose the caffeine free because I wanted to regulate my stimulant intake.

Taste: 12/10
The taste was amazing. I was expecting a strong chemical taste like other pre workout drinks. This part really impressed me. Whoever came up with the flavoring system deserves a raise. It tasted like the Blue popsicles I used to eat as a kid. The flavor was mild also, not harsh like other 'all-in-one' products.

Workouts: 7/10
I was using gear when I used this product so my opinions are tainted. I can however say that my pumps were bigger when I took this. I also seemed to increase stamina and strength.
---

Overall I really like this product. The price is affordable, the taste is great and one thing I really liked was how they offered a caffeine free version. One problem I encountered over the summer was after a while mine clumped up. I blame myself for not keeping the seal tight with the humid weather.

On sunday I bought a brand new Blue Raz caffeine free tub. I can't wait to go for a second run with it (standalone natural winter bulk.) I think it will be very complimentary to my bulking, high volume high calorie winter I have planned.

Great job and thank you for a great product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
One thing I forgot to mention were the antioxidants in there. Considering how much extra stuff this product has in it, it's only common sense to put some 'healthy' stuff in it too. I can sleep better at night knowing that there is free radical scavengers in my preworkout drink.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear that you liked the Ragnarok!

The one problem with these runs of the Warrior Melon and Blue Raz products whether with or without caffeine is that they were pretty hygroscopic if they weren't shaken regularly during the summer months or at times an places with higher humidity. For some reason these two flavors combined with the ingredients really needed the lids clamped down hard to avoid sucking up moisture.

To avoid the problem throw a desiccant pack into the tub after you open it and shake it well. Then shake the tub before each use. A small desiccant pack from a bottle of capsules is usually enough to help curb the problem if you live somewhere with excess humidity.

Thanks for the support! It's very much appreciated!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear that you liked the Ragnarok!

The one problem with these runs of the Warrior Melon and Blue Raz products whether with or without caffeine is that they were pretty hydroscopic if they weren't shaken regularly during the summer months or at times an places with higher humidity. For some reason these two flavors combined with the ingredients really needed the lids clamped down hard to avoid sucking up moisture.

To avoid the problem throw a desiccant pack into the tub after you open it and shake it well. Then shake the tub before each use. A small desiccant pack from a bottle of capsules is usually enough to help curb the problem if you live somewhere with excess humidity.

Thanks for the support! It's very much appreciated!
Very interesting. Thanks for your detailed reply. I will try the desiccant pack in my new tub.

Usually the clumps wouldnt be a problem, but I use a funnel/water bottle to mix my shake.

I ended up giving the clumped product to a friend and he also gave the Rag good reviews.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the awesome review, man!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would also recommend storing it in the freezer to prevent clumping. That what I do with another product that tends to clump.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I would also recommend storing it in the freezer to prevent clumping. That what I do with another product that tends to clump.
X2! This is also a good method, especially if you can't get through the tub fast enough.
:goodpost:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well I recovered from my back injury and started training.

I have to say Ragnarok works so well when training in the volume style. I feel so full and pumped after a 10x10 and serving of the Rag.

Clumping isn't too bad yet, probably because it's not June. I ripped the dessicant pack off the bottom of the seal, and also threw in 2 more packs from other bottles i had finished (vitamins, etc)

Freezer ... not a bad idea.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So I just started WARRIOR MELON yesterday.

I must say the taste is amazing. You guys really hit the nail on the head with making this taste good.

I don't know whether I prefer Blue raz or Melon, but they are both very very good. Not overly bitter or sweet or strong like other preworkout mixes. That's why I like it so much. The taste isn't so overpowering.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
So I just started WARRIOR MELON yesterday.

I must say the taste is amazing. You guys really hit the nail on the head with making this taste good.

I don't know whether I prefer Blue raz or Melon, but they are both very very good. Not overly bitter or sweet or strong like other preworkout mixes. That's why I like it so much. The taste isn't so overpowering.
I have to go with Melon, then Raz, then Punch, then Cherry. Just my personal preference, but unlike many pre-workout products I don't have to "choke" any of them down, any of the four taste good to me!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have to go with Melon, then Raz, then Punch, then Cherry. Just my personal preference, but unlike many pre-workout products I don't have to "choke" any of them down, any of the four taste good to me!
Exactly. Ive never found a product that I "like" to drink before this one

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked using the rag. The pumps are very good... I actually had to stop using it now that I'm on a AAS stack. I'm saving it for PCT.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review bro...i'm glad you're enjoying it so much. I use the caffeine free version myself and really love it. Melon is my fav but blue raz was awesome too!

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Great review bro, I'm currently finishing up a bottle of Ragnarok and I love the stuff.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nice review Reneagade.

Just purchased my first tub of Rag (blue raz caff free) and am pumped to try it out soon.