MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established

CRE-02

CRE-02 is the world's first & only enteric coated, tri-phase pH delivered, 100% stable creatine, ATP & oxygen utilization matrix. CRE-02 is the "ONLY" creatine product to completely bypass destruction & conversion in the acidic environment of the stomach remaining 100% intact for rapid diffusion and super charged absorption in the more alkaline environment of the small intestine. No creatinine byproduct conversion in the digestion and assimilation process means Huge Gains with Zero side effects!
CRE-02 is truly the new Gold Standard in creatine supplementation!*

CRE-02s CRE-XS ATP Saturation Matrix contains four clinically proven forms of creatine including Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine Gluconate, Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate and Tri-Creatine Malate. CRE-02? contains zero CEE, Zero Kre-Alkalyn and Zero Conjugated Creatine and doesn't rely on ineffective gimmicks, effervescents, buffers or sugars. All forms of creatine have flaws whether it is potency or stability. We have ensured that every potent milligram of creatine in CRE-02 easily bypasses destruction and byproduct conversion in the stomach by using a special enteric coating process that allows CRE-02 to remain completely intact and stable in the stomach?s normal pH for an unprecedented minimum of 60 minutes after ingestion. This allows for varying rates of gastric emptying among users and ensures that CRE-02? has ample time to hit the small intestine for rapid absorption.*

CRE-02 contains the unique and powerful HEAA (hydroxyl ethyl adenosine analogs) rich ATP-02 Catalyst which serves as a glyconutrient delivery agent, a potent ATP source and powerful oxygen utilization aid to ensure performance and endurance surges not yet seen in a small three tablet serving. The ATP-02 Catalyst? is our 100% DNA certified, biomass cultured Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid strain that yields maximal levels of 3-Deoxyadenosine (Cordycepin), Adenosine, Ethyl-Adenosine, Hydroxyethyl-Adenosine, and Polysaccharides. The unique and superior culturing process allows this hybrid strain to out perform all inferior, liquid fermented or non hybrid strains by 95%. The ATP-02 Catalyst adds incredible synergy to the CRE-02 product! The ATP-02 Catalyst allows for rapid aerobic, anaerobic and ATP recovery intra and post workout. Don't confuse it with inferior quality or bulk cordyceps 99.99% of other companies use.*

The ATP-02 Endurance Matrix contains the powerful adaptogens Jiaogulan, Rhodiola and Ciwujia extracts to add synergy and further bolster the ATP and oxygen utilization effects of the CRE-02 product. Jiaogulan is known China and Japan as the "Immortality Herb" and has countless benefits. In Traditional Chinese Medicine Jiaogulan is used to support healthy cardiac and lung function, oxygen utilization, endurance, stamina, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, immune function, sleep, sexual prowess, mental clarity, overall energy and in the prevention of altitude sickness caused by hypoxia. Jiaogulan is a powerful adaptogen containing 82 known saponins called gypenosides. Many of these gypenosides including 3,4,8 & 12 are responsible for Jiaogulan's positive effect on oxygen absorption and utilization. Clinical studies have shown Jiaogulan to effectively support cardiac function increasing heart stroke volume 37%, overall cardiac output by 21% and bolstering ejection fraction 13% while decreasing heart rate 10% and maintaining normal blood pressure. Jiaogulan also shows ability to increase nitric oxide synthase which can lead to increased nitric oxide levels to further support cardiovascular function. This shows the powerful ability of Jiaogulan to effectively and efficiently deliver oxygenated blood to the muscles for optimal endurance and performance.*

Rhodiola Rosea also known as Tibetan Rhodiola is a cooling adaptogen that has been proven in many studies and used by the many cultures including Tibetan Sherpas, the Chinese and Russians to increase the capacity for work. Rhodiola Rosea even in small amounts can have a positive effect on oxygen absorption, saturation and utilization. Rhodiola supplementation in clinical studies has shown the ability to increase ATP 17% and creatine phosphate (CP) 45% above baseline levels. Rhodiola has also shown to increase muscle glycogen levels 53% while decreasing lactic acid 18% and ammonia 60%. Rhodiola has the unique ability to promote mental clarity, focus and willingness to work and perform by supporting optimal serotonin & dopamine levels. Proper neurotransmitter levels are crucial to keeping your head in the game. Ciwujia (Radix eleutherococcus senticosus) is a common adaptogen that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over a thousand years. It is known for its ability to increase oxygen utilization, increase endurance, decrease lactic acid buildup, decrease heart rate under work load while reducing fatigue during and after intense exercise. Traditionally large doses are needed to elicit a positive effect on performance, but; when combined with Jiaogulan, Rhodiola and Cordyceps and delivered via enteric coating directly into the small intestine we are able to get a much stronger synergistic effect from a smaller amount of material because nothing is destroyed in the stomach.*

ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) is a welcome addition to CRE-02 for its insulin mimicking, delivery and antioxidant effects. Alpha lipoic acid is the third stage of the tri-phase delivery system delivery behind enteric pH coating and glyconutrient delivery provided by the ATP-02 Catalyst cordyceps hybrid. We all know the value of alpha lipoic acid but when delivered via enteric coating its bioavailability is heightened leading to a much more profound effect as a delivery agent and increases it's mg/mg ORAC value substantially.*

CRE-02 is an industry first! In a market place plagued by copy cat and run of the mill products, CRE-02? offers the most innovative and effective creatine product you can buy. There will inevitably be unscrupulous imitators and knock offs, but CRE-02 can say it led the way!

For Maximum Strength & Endurance CRE-02 may be stacked with Cordygen5, Cordygen-VO2, Citruvol-XS or Carnage*.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Faq

CRE-02 FAQs

Q: Why is enteric coating beneficial to CRE-O2 when the formula itself looks great already?
A: You wouldn?t drive Cindy Crawford or Marisa Miller to the prom in a1985 Pontiac Fiero would you? Creatine is the most clinically studied and effectively proven sport supplement to date and yet it has always had issues in the realm of stability and delivery. Enteric coating this beautifully synergistic formula allows all of the compounds in CRE-O2 to survive the destructive, acidic environment of the stomach where they can be rapidly absorbed by the small intestine. This allows for complete stability through the stomach increasing the potency and effectiveness of the formula by leaps and bounds. Since the stomach can destroy up to 90% of some compounds you can see how beneficial enteric coating can be. *

Q: You say CRE-02 remains intact and unharmed in the stomach for a minimum of 60 minutes. Does that mean it takes 60 minutes to break down and absorb?
A: No. CRE-02 is protected from the ravages of stomach acid for a minimum of 60 minutes but majority of people experience gastric emptying rates much faster than that. Once the stomach empties and CRE-02 comes into contact with the small intestine the tablets rapidly dissolve and absorb. This can be as fast as 10 minutes for some people.*

Q: How soon can I expect to see results?
A: You will feel an increase in oxygen utilization and endurance from the very first dose and you will begin to see terrific strength gains after the first week of continuous use.*

Q: Do I need to load CRE-O2?
A: Absolutely not! The days of loading creatine are over. Since CRE-O2 is delivered unscathed into the small intestine much less product is needed compared to other creatine containing products. The best way to supplement is to get the best effect out of the smallest amount of raw material right? That is impossible with other creatine supplements that require large doses to be effective because of byproduct conversion. Those large doses of conventional creatine products usually lead to large side effects.*

Q: I can't normally take creatine because I cramp up. Can I take CRE-O2?

A: Yes! CRE-O2 is side effect free and since creatinine conversion isn't an issue cramping and bloating are non-existent.*

Q: Will CRE-O2 make me bloated or hold water?

A: No! Bloating and subcutaneous water retention found with other creatine supplements is not an issue with CRE-O2. *

Q: I'm typically a non-responder to creatine type products. Will I benefit from CRE-O2?
A: Yes! We at MST feel that CRE-O2 is the perfect product for non-responders. The tri-phase delivery system and stability of CRE-O2? ensures results.*

Q: Is CRE-O2 safe?
A: Yes! We at MST feel CRE-O2 is the safest and most effective Creatine/ATP/Oxygen Utilization product on the market. *

Q: Who can benefit from CRE-O2 supplementation?
A: Anyone looking to increase strength, endurance, ATP, oxygen utilization and VO2 max. Whether you are a bodybuilder, triathlete, powerlifter, MMA fighter, weekend warrior or professional athlete you will benefit greatly from CRE-O2.*

Q: Can I stack CRE-O2 with other MST products?
A: Yes! CRE-O2 is formulated to stack with Citruvol-XS, Cordygen5 or Cordygen-VO2 (2-3 caps) and Carnage.*

Typical stacks and dosing included:
CRE-O2: 3- EC Tabs
Citruvol-XS: 4- Caps

CRE-02: 3-EC Tabs
Citruvol-XS: 4-Caps
Carnage: 6 Caps Daily

Cordygen5: 1-3 Caplets

Cordygen5: 1-3 Caplets

Cordygen-VO2: 2-3 Caps

Cordygen-VO2: 1-2 Caps

Cordygen-VO2: 1-2 Caps
Carnage: 6 caps Daily

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.

References
Zhu, J.S., Halpern, G.M., and Jones, K. (1998): The Scientific Rediscovery of an Ancient Chinese Herbal Medicine: Cordyceps sinensis. Part I. Journal of Alternative and complementary Medicine 4(3), pp 289-303. Zhu, J.S., Halpern, G.M., and Jones, K. (1998): The Scientific Rediscovery of a Precious Ancient Chinese Herbal Regimen: Cordyceps sinensis. Part II. Journal of Alternative and complementary Medicine 4(4), pp 429-457. Mizuno T. (1999): Medicinal effects and utilization of Cordyceps (Fr.) Link (Ascomycetes) and Isaria Fr. (Mitosporic Fungi) Chinese Caterpillar Fungi, ?Tochukaso? (Review). International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms 1 (3), pp 251-261. Xiao Y., Huang X.Z., Chen G.,Wang M.B., Zhu J.S., Cooper C.B.: Increased Aerobic Capacity in Healthy Elderly Humans given fermented Cordyceps Cs-4: a Placebo controlled Trial. Ann. Meeting American College of Sports Medicine, Seattle, WA, June 3-5, 1999. Hunan Journal of Medicine and Herbology 1991 7(2): 56 Kimura, Y. Okuda, J. Arichi, S. and Takemoto, T. &ldquoEffects of Crude Saponins of Gynostemma Pentaphylla on Lipid Metabhoism.&rdquo Japan: Shoyakugaku Zasshi 37 (3), 1984.) Jiaogulan (Gynostemma), China's Immortality Herb, Dr. Jialiu Micvhael Blumert. Peng Hongfu, Study of Astragalus and Hoelen Combination for preventing acute mountain sickness, Medical Journal of Chinese People?s Liberation Army 1982; 7(3): 135?138. Him-che Yeung, Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, vol. 1, 1985 Institute of Chinese Medicine, Los Angeles, CA. Brown RP, Gerbarg PL, Ramazanov Z. Rhodiola rosea: a phytomedicinal overview. Herbalgram. 2002;56:40-52. Moller P, Bergstrom J, Furst P, Hellstrom K. Effect of aging on energy-rich phosphagens in human skeletal muscles. Clin Sci (Lond). 1980 Jun;58(6):553-5. McCully K, Posner J. Measuring exercise-induced adaptations and injury with magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Int J Sports Med. 1992 Oct;13 Suppl 1S147-9. Adamchuk LV, Salnik BU. Effect of Rhodiola rosea extract and piridrol on metabolism of rats under high muscular load. Proceedings Institute of Cytology of Russian Academy of Science. 1971;89-92. Abidov M, Crendal F, Grachev S, Seifulla R, Ziegenfuss T. Effect of extracts from Rhodiola rosea and Rhodiola crenulata (Crassulaceae) roots on ATP content in mitochondria of skeletal muscles. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2003 Dec;136(6):585-7. Spasov AA, Wikman GK, Mandrikov VB, Mironova IA, Neumoin VV. A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine. 2000 Apr;7(2):85-9. Shevtsov VA, Zholus BI, Shervarly VI, et al. A randomized trial of two different doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiola rosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work. Phytomedicine. 2003 Mar;10(2-3):95-105. Zhu BW, Sun YM, Yun X, et al. Reduction of noise-stress-induced physiological damage by radices of Astragali and Rhodiolae: glycogen, lactic acid and cholesterol contents in the liver of the rat. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2003 Sep;67(9):1930-6. Kucinskaite A, Briedis V, Savickas A. Experimental analysis of therapeutic properties of Rhodiola rosea L. and its possible application in medicine. Medicina (Kaunas.). 2004;40(7):614-9 Maslova LV, Kondrat?ev BI, Maslov LN, Lishmanov I. The cardioprotective and antiadrenergic activity of an extract of Rhodiola rosea in stress. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 1994 Nov;57(6):61-3.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I am a non-responder to creatine. I will buy this and try to find out if I could benefit at last from creatine supplementation. :thumbsup:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I am a non-responder to creatine. I will buy this and try to find out if I could benefit at last from creatine supplementation. :thumbsup:
Awesome. Can't wait to hear your honest thoughts on it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAMN! That's a knockout! I can't wait!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
when can we expect to see it at nutra?
We will have in stock I believe tomorrow. I assume shortly after NP will be getting it. Millennium 1 will have a better answer.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Looks good. Let's get it on the shelf, ready to grab a bottle.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What's the price looking like so far?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a very attractive product. And that is an understatement! Truly innovative. Congratulations, once again, for this breakthrough! I'll definitely grab some as soon as possible. :food::food::food:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
:head:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
This is a very attractive product. And that is an understatement! Truly innovative. Congratulations, once again, for this breakthrough! I'll definitely grab some as soon as possible. :food::food::food:
I don't see you being dissapointed ;)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i took my first dose today. i can say that i was literally blown away. i can't WAIT to hear the feedback on this. i couldn't put my experience into words..

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you guys are beating me! I only have 2...however....1 of mine is already here :lol:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
When will you be selling this on bodybuilding.com ?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
same as with nutraplanet, should see results within the next week or 2.

ok, thanks. I really like this formula, it's almost genious. Who is running this right now, so I can check that log out.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks. I really like this formula, it's almost genious. Who is running this right now, so I can check that log out.
6 testers were just chosen here and i'm not sure how many over at bb. The products are in transit now. You'll see logs in a few days starting up!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
6 testers were just chosen here and i'm not sure how many over at bb. The products are in transit now. You'll see logs in a few days starting up!

Thank you! I saw you taking this with blue gene right before your workout, very impressive. Keep it up!! :thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thank you! I saw you taking this with blue gene right before your workout, very impressive. Keep it up!! :thumbsup:
I couldn't express the feeling I got from it if I wanted to. This product is truly something i've never felt before.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
CE-02 Log

When will you be selling this on bodybuilding.com ?

Once i receive my 30 day supply in the mail (next week) ill be logging Sponsored (1 of the 6),. Check it out.

LiveWire:food:

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys -
Got a question regarding dosage... my current schedule has me doing 2 double days per week, one at the track doing sprint work, and I weight train about 5 hours afterso. How would I go about dosing this?

I was thinking about running twice the dosage on those days, but hesistant about willingly fluctuating the dosage regularly. Doubt there is anything wrong with that, and cost wise its not a factor, but I'm actually relatively new to creatine. Not sure if this is the best idea, double dosing 2x a week. How would you go about this?

And now that I have your attention, one more question... it doesn't seem to madder if the dosage is with or without food, but is there anything to be gained by going with either? I'm only assuming absorbtion is better if taken with a fatty meal, but again I'm unsure.

Thanks

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys -
Got a question regarding dosage... my current schedule has me doing 2 double days per week, one at the track doing sprint work, and I weight train about 5 hours afterso. How would I go about dosing this?

I was thinking about running twice the dosage on those days, but hesistant about willingly fluctuating the dosage regularly. Doubt there is anything wrong with that, and cost wise its not a factor, but I'm actually relatively new to creatine. Not sure if this is the best idea, double dosing 2x a week. How would you go about this?

And now that I have your attention, one more question... it doesn't seem to madder if the dosage is with or without food, but is there anything to be gained by going with either? I'm only assuming absorbtion is better if taken with a fatty meal, but again I'm unsure.

Thanks
You can double dose it twice per week if you feel the need without any negative effects at all. There isn't really any need to unless you need the extra stamina or oxygen utilization. If you double dose splt the doses up so you take one in the morning and one about 120 minutes preworkout and you'll be good to go.

The suggested use states it can be taken with food 1. for convenience and 2. food along with it can help the stomach empty faster. I personally take mine on a fairly empty stomach with zero ill effects and the product works perfectly.

Feel free to play around with the dosage as everyone is different.

Thanks!

theshrink

Banned
Awards
This product looks great guys, but what about for people doing morning workouts? If I workout early in the morning, within 30 minutes of waking, how would I dose this?

Thanks!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This product looks great guys, but what about for people doing morning workouts? If I workout early in the morning, within 30 minutes of waking, how would I dose this?

Thanks!
Take it ASAP. That's the only way. Take it and give it an extra 15 minutes. A 15 minute sacrifice for a world of endurance and strength is worth it to me.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
What are your goals when you workout? Most of your carb intake from the day before will obviously effect your workout more than what you eat that morning, but I couldn't imagine a serious weight training session on an empty stomach...reps for that, haha.

I would take upon waking for sure...and try to start off your workout with some warm up sets to get your blood flowing and let the Cre-02 start taking form. By the time you really start hitting some weight, you should be about 45 mins or so after dosing...I start 60 mins after dosing, so it wouldn't be that far off.

theshrink

Banned
Awards
What are your goals when you workout? Most of your carb intake from the day before will obviously effect your workout more than what you eat that morning, but I couldn't imagine a serious weight training session on an empty stomach...reps for that, haha.

I would take upon waking for sure...and try to start off your workout with some warm up sets to get your blood flowing and let the Cre-02 start taking form. By the time you really start hitting some weight, you should be about 45 mins or so after dosing...I start 60 mins after dosing, so it wouldn't be that far off.
Let's not get get into my goals and such haha... it's just something crazy I'm trying at the momment and I may change, but due to my scheduling, this seems to be working at the momment...

If I keep at what I'm doing and pick this up, I'll report back with my results...

Thanks!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Let's not get get into my goals and such haha... it's just something crazy I'm trying at the momment and I may change, but due to my scheduling, this seems to be working at the momment...

If I keep at what I'm doing and pick this up, I'll report back with my results...

Thanks!
Please do...i'll be very excited to hear what you have to say :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why isnt this a sticky yet?

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You guys have any ETA when this might be back in stock at Nutraplanet?

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You guys have any ETA when this might be back in stock at Nutraplanet?
Bump. Sorry I PM'ed Matt and got no response, not in a big hurry but just curious as this is still out of stock at NP.