ROK/RPM Log. Kinda...

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
OK so never done an official log before but I'm just gonna throw something together. I have finished one tub of Ragnarok (caff free blu raz) and today started my 2nd and my first botttle of RPM. I took both approx one hour before my workout one scoop ROK and 3 tabs of RPM. Today was back/bi which looks like this:

Negative Chinup 3 sets of 8

Reverse Fly Incline 2 sets of 10 @ 15lbs

Flat Reverse Fly 2 sets of 10 @ 15 lbs

Dumbell Row 3 sets of 8 @ 30lbs

Incline Hammer Curl 2 sets of 8 @ 30lbs

Incline Hammer Curl 3 sets of 8 @ 20lbs

Incline Curl 3 sets of 10 @ 20 lbs

Deadlift 3 sets of 8 @ 215 lbs

Ha I know my weight is weak but I'm trying.

So I defenitely noticed increased focus and agression over the rok alone and overall endurance was crazy I could of kept going for hours. I do have a lil bit of a shakey/jittery feeling but I get that from stims. Experienced the same thing when I was stacking Levi RL. RPM also increases my typing speed ha ha. So as of day one defenitely satisfied with the new stack.
Tomorrow is chest/tri. stay tuned.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Add a 25 minute intense bike ride to the tail of that. Still got energy to burn. Looks like I need to come up with a longer routine.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
How long is your routine now? Sometimes too long can be just as bad as not lifting at all.

Try to keep it between 45 mins and 75 minutes or so. Thats a good range.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
How long is your routine now? Sometimes too long can be just as bad as not lifting at all.

Try to keep it between 45 mins and 75 minutes or so. Thats a good range.

I'm right @ 45 minutes now average but wow this RPM is crazy I still kinda feel pumped up from it. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight I usually lift around 2pm but it was later today. Have to make sure on this stack I stay on my early afternoon schedule.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I told you that the combination of both was pretty intense. I couldn't justify spending to run both each month with my really tight budget, so I only rock the rok, but the two combined was nuts!

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
It is pretty insane. I felt invincible there for a few hours. I did kinda think it was foolish financially to get two preworkout supps and I almost backed out @ the last minute and got another bottle of powerfull instead. But as of day one I'm happy with my decision <sp?> I just heard so many good reviews on RPM I had to give it a try and I sure as hell wasn't going to give up my ROK it's a staple for me from now on. I got the caff free ROK so I didn't think the stim would be that intense but the RPM is off the hook. I usually don't take stims though and the only caffeine in my diet is from ice tea no energy drinks or caffienated stuff regulary so everyone else might not have this intense of a response.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
subd.
I'm about to hit up an RPM log. I'd like to see how this works out for you.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Ok today was chest/tri didn't get to hit as hard as I wanted because I had to go to a meeting for work but I took same dose as before about 45 minutes pre workout. Here's how it looked.

DB Incline Press 3 sets of 8 @ 50lbs
* Noticeable Improvement over last week when I struggled to get two and a half sets.

Incline Fly 3 sets of 10 @ 30lbs
* Usually have trouble with my right shoulder during flys but it was much less irritating today

Flat Bench 1 set of 6 @ 215
2 sets of 8 @ 185
* Used to be able to do more than this but since I've added incline press to the front of my routine I've dropped down here.

Bench Dips 3 sets of 10

DB Tricep Pullover hammer grip 2 sets of 10 @ 20lbs
Underhand 2 sets of 10 @ 20lbs
Overhand 2 sets of 10 @ 20lbs

Feel like I should have more in this routine but I don't know what to add. Still gets me pretty tight and sore so any suggestions are welcome.

Finished my workout @ 1130 and its 230 now still have steady even stream of energy and ready to take on my night at work. Didn't get the jittery feeling so much today but still plenty of drive and focus and aggression too. I'm ready to take on the world.

Questions, Comments, Suggestions welcome guys. I really have no professional guidance and everything I put together for my routines is just what I learned from reading this forum.
Thanx

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
if you were to take this around 8 or 9 what time do you think you would be able to get to sleep?

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
if you were to take this around 8 or 9 what time do you think you would be able to get to sleep?
I dunno it may be just me but I would say it gives you a boost for at least 6 hours the first day i took it a lil after 4 and felt like i was coming down around 10ish. I like it though because I don't crash like from an energy drink it's just like I return to a normal level of energy. I went to bed around 1130 still had a lil trouble falling asleep but was out by 1230ish.

Today I took it @ 930am and seems like I came down around 5ish.

But you can experiment with the dosage to see whats best for you I'm taking 3 caps right now. Either way I wouldn't suggest taking it after 530 or 600 if you wanna be in bed before 12.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I dunno it may be just me but I would say it gives you a boost for at least 6 hours the first day i took it a lil after 4 and felt like i was coming down around 10ish. I like it though because I don't crash like from an energy drink it's just like I return to a normal level of energy. I went to bed around 1130 still had a lil trouble falling asleep but was out by 1230ish.

Today I took it @ 930am and seems like I came down around 5ish.

But you can experiment with the dosage to see whats best for you I'm taking 3 caps right now. Either way I wouldn't suggest taking it after 530 or 600 if you wanna be in bed before 12.
Good to know and to keep in mind. Thanks!

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Today, saturday, and sunday are my rest days. Will still be taking Rok to keep my creatine levels up and all the other goodies in there. Don't know if I should take the RPM or not maybe @ a lower dose? Any ideas?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you need to take an RPM on your off days. but maybe 1 may not hurt. PM Texaslifter89. he can help you out

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you absolutely must rest, haha.

When I was on it, I didn't take rpm on off days...but I was also taking drive at the time.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Well it says it helps with fat loss, muscle growth and test production aside from just the stimulant effect so I thought might be beneficial to take maybe a lower dose on off days for these other purposes since I don't really need the stimulant effect. Will try to find an answer and let everyone know.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
So today well technically yesterday since its a lil after midnight was an off day. I worked 9am-1130am and then after my earlier post and a lil homework decided to take a half dose on my off days to keep the "goodies" built up in my bloodstream. So I took one RPM at a lil after noon. I had to go back to work from 1pm to 1130pm so being such a long day and being ran down by 5pm I went ahead and took two more rpm. They did a great job getting me through a busy night at work especially those last few hours. I had great energy and focus I was just on top of it all night. However I think it's probably best particulary from a financial standpoint to take a half dose on off days.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
any stomach upset from either product?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I have tried no explode. Vasocharge. And the rok. I must say the rok is number 1 for me as far as a pre workout sup goes. I took it with MT's bata al. Caps and felt very good. Now I am waiting for the JP8 experience. Good luck with your run bro.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
any stomach upset from either product?
Nope no problems @ all here. I know that the ragnarok won't cause any problems I've been on it over a month now. Still my first week with the RPM but so far so good and you have to take RPM on an empty stomach so if it was gonna cause problems I would of probably experienced it right away. So far so good though.

Today is an off day took the Rok normal dose and 2 rpm. Headed to work. Anybody got any other comments let me know.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Ok today is chest/tri day again. I had lunch @ the local mexican place then took my supps about 45 minutes later and worked out about 30 mins after that. Basically my whole routine sucked and I feel like a big sissy right now. :-( Don't know if workig the same parts on thursday then monday is not enough rest time or more likely that it was too much food for lunch but strength was no where to be seen today if it wasn't for the supps I probably would of quit halfway through and cried for a while. lol. Well I'm headed to work I will post the particulars tonite when i get home and am less angry with myself. Laterz.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Came back today with a vengeance. Tuesday is shoulders and legs. Had shrimp and veggies for lunch which is much better fuel than yesterday apparently. Took 3 rpm and normal rag about 2 hours later and hit the weights an hour after dosing. Here goes.....

Alternating DB Shoulder press 3 sets of 8 @ 20lbs
DB Shrugs 3 sets of 10 @ 50lbs
Incline Row to External Rotation 2 sets of 10 @ 10lbs
Javorek Complex 2 sets @ 10lbs.

BB Squats 3 sets of 8 @ 185lbs
BB Calf Raises 2 sets of 12 @ 185lbs

Then took the bike out for about 15 minutes.

Great workout today. Probably should do more for my legs but I'm under the impression that squats hit the entire lower body. Anybody's opinion on this would be welcome.

I defenitely got a good pump going from the supps and the rpm had me sweating like a monster. Great steady energy and focus throughout.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I would add deadlifts to that leg day if I was you...but that's just me.

Also, it would actually prove to be just as condusive as well as better for your shoulder capsule, if you did the external rotations in a standing position with resistance bands instead of dumbbells.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
I would add deadlifts to that leg day if I was you...but that's just me.

Also, it would actually prove to be just as condusive as well as better for your shoulder capsule, if you did the external rotations in a standing position with resistance bands instead of dumbbells.
I do deads on my back day. I don't think I could handle deads and squats in the same day. But thanks for the advice. I don't have any resistance bands. I work out at home. But I could try them standing if you think thats better. Thanx.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you could do some box jumps if you are feeling energetic.
if you dont have a box get a small table that will hold you or do it on the stairs...

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Ok back bi today took both supps as usual.

Negative Chinups: 3 sets of 8
Bent DB Row: 3 sets of 8 @ 40lbs
Reverse Incline Flys 3 sets of 10 @ 10lbs
Incline Hammer Curls 2 sets of 8 @ 30lbs + 1 set of 8 @ 20lbs
Incline Curl 3 sets of 8 @ 20lbs
Deadlift 2 sets of 8 @ 205lbs (usually do 3 but right knee kept cracking better safe then sorry)

Good pump and good energy. Overall the greatest thing that stands out to me about this stack is the focus and aggression I get from it. Just attacking and pushing each rep. Also think I'm starting to notice the fat burning effects of RPM not leaps and bounds but seem to be slimming down a lil. :woohoo:

H

heyjeph

Awards
looks like it's working dude. i'm barely starting mine this week. i'm just pressed for time as i go to gym on my way to work and i get in only 45 minutes.but rpm defnitely works and with rok stacked with it, i feel super @ the gym. keep it up!

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
looks like it's working dude. i'm barely starting mine this week. i'm just pressed for time as i go to gym on my way to work and i get in only 45 minutes.but rpm defnitely works and with rok stacked with it, i feel super @ the gym. keep it up!
Yeah stack is still going really well!! Super energy and drive. Thanks. Good Luck with yours.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up brotha just happened to wonder in here to the great ole MST site and noticed you are staking rag & RPM. Great Focus and energy stack! I have personally used it and love it. I used stim free rag though because im not much a SUPER stim fan. Glad to know you are enjoying both of them!

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Stack is still going well. I also use the caff free Rok. I'm in my third week of the combo and think I may be building a lil tolerance to the RPM. Not as jittery as the first week. Still plenty of aggression and drive and incredible focus though. The rag continues to impress as usual. Get a real solid pump from this combo love it. Also noticing my muscles feeling harder and fuller than ever before. Well just wanted to update. Still impressed with the stack. Now how do I get myself an MST t-shirt???????

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Now how do I get myself an MST t-shirt???????
When the new website loads which should be very soon, there will be a merchandise section with shirts for sale and who knows, maybe some other stuff too :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha...the only place i've seen that logo so far is myspace.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
So about 1/4 bottle of RPM and RAG left and I'm hella impressed with the stack. I've really noticed the fat loss and muscle hardening over the past week or so and wish I would have taken some before and after shots for this stack.

Would like to continue the stack but I don't know if either or both of these supps should be cycled off. This is my first run of RPM the 110 cap size not the big block and the second bottle of Rag Caff Free. Should I take a break from either or both of these before restocking???

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I recommend taking a few days off. Just as long as you aren't building a resistance tho you should be fine. Check with CT though. He can point you in the right direction.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So about 1/4 bottle of RPM and RAG left and I'm hella impressed with the stack. I've really noticed the fat loss and muscle hardening over the past week or so and wish I would have taken some before and after shots for this stack.

Would like to continue the stack but I don't know if either or both of these supps should be cycled off. This is my first run of RPM the 110 cap size not the big block and the second bottle of Rag Caff Free. Should I take a break from either or both of these before restocking???
You won't have to cycle either one for another month probably. I'm not totally sure about RPM so i'd ask someone like SamBoz or Texas...but you're good for one more month of rok before you take some time off.

I always go 3 on by 1 off.