MST's H.I.T. Sponsored Athlete...

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I'm probablly the last guy to get going (probablly becuase I'm not great with the computer on these forums) introducing myself.

My name is Mark and I'm 21 years old from the Cleveland, Ohio area. I had a streak of great things happen to me over the last couple years...I met a great group of people and out of it have an amazing job, Bought my first home, I met the woman of my dreams as well as gained a son, and got married this past May and also found out that I was selected to be a part of Team MST 2008 which was awesome!

Not many people know that I was a fat kid growing up and then from ages 16-17 became an anorexic. It was at this point that I turned to bodybuilding to change my understanding of food and thus has changed my life forever!

I have started degrees in both criminal justice and sports nutrition (my specialty/hobby) and though on a hiatus at the moment, hope to finish in the near future!

My sport is Natural bodybuilding. I have been competing for 3 1/2 years now and have done 5 shows in the NGA and NPC. I have (1) NPC Northern USA Teen title & (1) NGA Teen title under my belt. I have placed 2nd in Novice Heavyweights and 3rd in Open Lightheavyweights.

My training style will be unique to this site, becuase I train exclusivley H.I.T on machines origianlly developed my Arthur Jones/Nautilus himself (of course evolved now, but same concept). I work for a exclusive High Intensity Personal Training company in Ohio (Overload Web Site) where we use state-of-the art Nautilus, Superslow, MedX & David equipment. My training will mostly consist of (2) full body workouts a week at ~ 20-25 minutes each. Basically 1-2sets to failure per bodypart peformed safely and correctly with thorough inroad achieved each time.

I will post weekly/biweekly pics of updated progress as well as maybe talk about my diet becuase again I am trying it a little different this season using the Metabolic Diet (for now... we'll see how it goes).

I am glad to be a part of MST, becuase I like the fact that they aren't spinning out a clone of every product out there right now. Just legit, tested supps that deliver! A patient company that I know will be huge in the near future.

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Right now I am 12 (from Sat 7/12) from the NPC Natural Northern USA where I will compete in the Junior Division (ages 19-23yrs old) as well as 15 weeks out from the NGA Olympus where I will compete in the Open Light Heavyweights.

Offseason highest weight: 216lbs in October.

Started official contest prep: 4-26-08 at 205.2lbs

Current low weight: 191.4lbs.

Target weight: 180-182lbs (??)

(Next updated pics will be next Saturday)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome, brotha! good luck with the shows. i did the metabolic diet for a few months this winter and it worked really well, but it was just so hard to eat all of those fats. it got to the point where i wanted to throw up each time i ate and since i was at school with little variety i was basically eating the same foods every meal. like i said, it really worked well for me but make sure you have somewhat of a variety (there's not really all that much to choose from, though, eh? ;) ).

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Yes, 6 days of the week are pretty much the same for me...

whole eggs, egg whites, whey, turkey, bottom round steak, lean 92% ground meat, carb control yogurt, cottage cheese. I'm used to it though.

Carb load rules though!! :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
the carb loads were literally the best days of my life. i ate EVERYTHING in sight and felt sick as a dog afterwards :p.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see a success story from the ashes of a terrible disease that has certainly been a plague to many. Congrats on your progress and your winnings thus far...and looking forward to tracking from here on out. Welcome to the team buddy!!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! Good work so far.... keep it up!

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Update:

About 8 weeks out.

Lowest weight to date: 188.6 (expecting to break through that this week)

6 day a week macros: 290p,47c,90f (Anabolic Diet) =2,158cals
Saturday carb loads: ~ 175p,700c,45f

Still training H.I.T. on a varying cycle 2-3 days per week.

Current MST Supps: Krea-caps (great!)

I have plenty of pics if I could just figure out how to post them. Hopefully soon!

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Verdict is in....

2008 NGA Olympus (Buffalo, NY)

1st place Men's Open Lightheavyweight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big win for MST!!!!!

To be in the final overall round was a insane experience. Next time I'm hoping to win that overall (and the pro card with it!) :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Great work Mark! We're proud to have ya!:box:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro! Do you have and pics of the event/your contest weight?

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
I'm waiting on pics/video from the photographer. Might be another week or so.... (can somebody tell me how to post them?? lol)

I weighed in the day of the show with 3 meals and a 1/2 gal of water in me @ 179.2lbs.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man. Keep us posted, what's next?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting on pics/video from the photographer. Might be another week or so.... (can somebody tell me how to post them?? lol)

I weighed in the day of the show with 3 meals and a 1/2 gal of water in me @ 179.2lbs.
upload them to a site like photobucket.com and then just use the

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
upload them to a site like photobucket.com and then just use the codes. Its real easy.[/QUOTE]

You can upload them to AM as well, your one stop shop.

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
What's next... offseason.

Compete maybe next fall 09 (depending on situation with MST09)

If not then fall 2010

I will not step on stage until I know I can take that overall title and pro card!