Ballistic Blue Raz Caffeine Free

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Having used Ragnarok caffeine versions before, I was reluctant about Ballistic Blue Raz Caffeine Free. However, can honestly say Ballistic Blue Raz Caffeine Free is BETTER than the caffeine version.

Taste: 10 out of 10
Effectiveness: 10 out of 10

Very impressive, but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from MST...solid products that work exactly as intended. :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That was the very first product I bought from Nutraplanet. :) It tastes like blue cotton candy. I hadn't used the caffeine verson before. Weren't there talks of MST making Ragnarok an 'all nutral' preworkout?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I believe you are correct, but haven't heard much further on. Hopefully Matt will chime in and give us an update.

There is definitely a huge difference in the taste with the caffeine free version....absolutely yummy! :thumbsup:

That was the very first product I bought from Nutraplanet. :) It tastes like blue cotton candy. I hadn't used the caffeine verson before. Weren't there talks of MST making Ragnarok an 'all nutral' preworkout?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree that the caff free version is awesome :)

The all natural Ragnarok is a product that is under extensive study ;)...with Cre-02 hitting the market soon, there has been a lot going on at Camp MST. Don't you worry...