Samples of Cordygen VO2?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to get some samples of Cordygen VO2?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll send you some, friend. pm me. I have a bit left.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Package headed your way, bud. I had about 30 caps of VO2 left. :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I threw in some HyperPump and yohimebine nutracaps, too, since yohimbine and I don't get along.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, I freakin loved it!!! I've been on Cordygen5 or VO2 for months now, no break, and they are staples for me.

I was almost out, and wanted to hook fatburner up, we go back a ways (in a weird online kinda way). I know you'll have another convert, once he tries it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
No, I freakin loved it!!! I've been on Cordygen5 or VO2 for months now, no break, and they are staples for me.

I was almost out, and wanted to hook fatburner up, we go back a ways (in a weird online kinda way). I know you'll have another convert, once he tries it.
alright cool man. I was concerned for a second there ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, man, I posted about using vo2 for judo class. Awesome stuff!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Any benefit to taking both?
They are formulated for different release. The reason I take both is because for tennis/cardio I prefer something that is going to last me a full practice or match which can potentially be over 4 hours. I use Cordygen5 on those days because it is a time released formula.

On days that I am lifting I tend to use Cordygen v02 because it is a more direct formula and because so much of the cordyceps are entering your body at once, it tends to add to the volume of my "pumps" when I am lifting. It's really quite an amazing feeling.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again buddy :) Will keep an eye out for it and cannot wait to try it.