Samples of Cordygen VO2?
- 07-03-2008, 08:10 AM
- 07-03-2008, 03:39 PM
07-03-2008, 08:38 PM
07-04-2008, 12:16 AM
07-04-2008, 12:50 AM
07-04-2008, 12:54 AM
Poison, did you not like v02?
07-04-2008, 01:10 AM
No, I freakin loved it!!! I've been on Cordygen5 or VO2 for months now, no break, and they are staples for me.
I was almost out, and wanted to hook fatburner up, we go back a ways (in a weird online kinda way). I know you'll have another convert, once he tries it.
07-04-2008, 01:13 AM
07-04-2008, 01:16 AM
07-04-2008, 01:18 AM
07-04-2008, 02:24 AM
07-04-2008, 03:02 AM
On days that I am lifting I tend to use Cordygen v02 because it is a more direct formula and because so much of the cordyceps are entering your body at once, it tends to add to the volume of my "pumps" when I am lifting. It's really quite an amazing feeling.
07-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtterrible in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:28 AM
- By lutherblsstt in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:13 AM
- By Universal Rep in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 149Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:13 AM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 24Last Post: 01-13-2008, 08:15 PM
- By Bwill in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 03:06 AM