VO2 and Ephedrine HCI
- 07-02-2008, 05:03 PM
- 07-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Why yes...yes it is.
v02 will help the fat burning qualities as well as give you some added oxygen utilization. Is this your first time taking Ephedrine?Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
- 07-03-2008, 06:03 PM
No, not my first, but it's been a while. I get some strong vaso-dialation from cordyceps, and the opposite from ephedra; I was wondering about the effects of the jiogolan with ephedra, too. Just curious.
I'm actually taking the ephedrine for allergies, pre-judo class only, to clear up my nose. Zyrtec sucks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lDaChOsEnOnEl in forum Weight LossReplies: 43Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:42 AM
- By packers6211 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:37 AM
- By MkUltra in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2008, 08:30 AM
- By Tailchain in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2007, 11:08 PM
- By builtolast in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2004, 10:12 AM