NEW! "CRE-02" Coming Soon!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    zOMG I just took my first dose of CRE-02! can't wait to hit the gym and put it to the test!!
    How did it go? Must have been fabulous!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I can attribute to that myself. Very simple to swallow pills indeed!

    Oh I can't even explain how amazing they are.

    They are VERY easy to swallow, the pills Nicka!! I take all 3 at once with no probs!!

    Shiaats are the Bomb....

    Check my log...started yesderday!!!

    Time to get LiveWire w/MST's Cre-02 (Sponsored)


    Downed my 3 batch today already too...Bout to hit the gym in 'T' minus 0TwelveHundred Hours Captain

    Lock and Load Gentleman!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I see you can dose this 3 caps before or 3 caps spread out, do you guys feel there is any advantage to dosing either way or any way in which there is an advantage dosing one way or another?

    Im picking this bad boy up no doubt!

    I like to jump right in the DEEP end first...So i pound all 3 about 60mins before workout and im GOLDEN!!!!

    But to each is own...

    Ive havent spread them out yet..

    Maybe I will down the roadds..to see the difference..

    So far Im on day 2 at 3caps 60mins pre-workout.

  4. So now that I've come to the conclusion that CRE-02 is one of my all-favorite (if not my absolute favorite) supplements ....... when can I expect to a 270 count for sale? 3 or 4 of those and I'll be set for the year!

    Hey Matt, maybe next time I order you can just fill an empty ragnarok bottle up with CRE-02 and ship that! LOL! (actually serious)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    =
    Hey Matt, maybe next time I order you can just fill an empty ragnarok bottle up with CRE-02 and ship that! LOL! (actually serious)
    I gotta get on this buyer's guide!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    So now that I've come to the conclusion that CRE-02 is one of my all-favorite (if not my absolute favorite) supplements ....... when can I expect to a 270 count for sale? 3 or 4 of those and I'll be set for the year!

    Hey Matt, maybe next time I order you can just fill an empty ragnarok bottle up with CRE-02 and ship that! LOL! (actually serious)
    VERY NICE! I love that kind of feedback Steve!

    We are most likely going to offer it up in a larger size soon. The 64 ounce Ragnarok jug size might not make the cut but we can work something out

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    VERY NICE! I love that kind of feedback Steve!

    We are most likely going to offer it up in a larger size soon. The 64 ounce Ragnarok jug size might not make the cut but we can work something out
    Yeah a 6-8 week supply might be handy, as I'm in my final week now and the numbers are really getting good strength wise now. Great product, my final review will come in 3days when my bottle finishes.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah a 6-8 week supply might be handy, as I'm in my final week now and the numbers are really getting good strength wise now. Great product, my final review will come in 3days when my bottle finishes.
    ewww you're done in 3 days already? Lame!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    ewww you're done in 3 days already? Lame!
    haha well feel free to send me more :P

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha well feel free to send me more :P
    yah it only took like 567 days to get there last time . Bastard mail system.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    yah it only took like 567 days to get there last time . Bastard mail system.
    Weird, I had a look last night at how many were left in the bottle, must be a good 5-8 days worth???? I must have started my log early without taking it in anticipation of cre-02's arrival, yup I did, 7 days early i think, so i think I have 10days left now.

  12. Should Cre-02 be taken on an empty stomach? and can you eat during the next hour after taking them

  13. Quote Originally Posted by searcyc2 View Post
    Should Cre-02 be taken on an empty stomach? and can you eat during the next hour after taking them
    Empty stomach is optimal. You certainly can eat during the next hour after CRE-02 ingestion without issues.

    Thanks for the support!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Empty stomach is optimal. You certainly can eat during the next hour after CRE-02 ingestion without issues.

    Thanks for the support!
    Bingo. Especially with the ALA in there... I like to take it about 20-30 minutes before my pre-workout meal since it acts as a nutrient partitioner and (more than likely) helps with glycogen uptake. PUMPS FTW!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Bingo. Especially with the ALA in there... I like to take it about 20-30 minutes before my pre-workout meal since it acts as a nutrient partitioner and (more than likely) helps with glycogen uptake. PUMPS FTW!
    Haha, especially since the enteric coating makes the ALA about 6X more effective and potent! OOOOOOOOOh nice!

  16. I have personally seen the awesome results of that specific effect
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Empty stomach is optimal. You certainly can eat during the next hour after CRE-02 ingestion without issues.

    Thanks for the support!
    How long does it take to have an empty stomach?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by searcyc2 View Post
    How long does it take to have an empty stomach?
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

    It varies.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post

    It varies.

    Werd. Some people's stomachs empty in as little as 15-20 minutes and some take as long as an hour or so. You would be the best judge of your digestion rate.

  20. I can't tell if my stomach is empty really. Would it be safe to assume it would be empty in 45 min?

  21. When you first wake up, it's empty. :-)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    When you first wake up, it's empty. :-)
    That's how I use CRE-02, get up, take some, hit the gym. Wham, bam, thank you maam.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

    It varies.
    Classic!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. Looks like a great product! Im requesting a sample off your site right now

  25. Quote Originally Posted by allstar View Post
    Looks like a great product! Im requesting a sample off your site right now
    You wont be dissapointed
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 08:31 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 09:48 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:20 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Log in
Log in