NEW! "CRE-02" Coming Soon!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Thumbs up


    o hai.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review


  2. And Shine is what it shall do!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  3. Time to reveal the ingredient list to everyone else yet?



  4. soon my friend...oh so very soon indeed!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  5. Have a "guess the ingredients" contest!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Have a "guess the ingredients" contest!
    Hint #1.

    A form or four of creatine

























    Oh, I suppose everyone figured that out by now. More on the formula in the next week or so.

  7. sounds and looks great, cant wait to see the real world results

  8. Quote Originally Posted by freezito;
    sounds and looks great, cant wait to see the real world results
    I'm looking forward to the write-up first!
  9. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hint #1.

    A form or four of creatine
























    Oh, I suppose everyone figured that out by now. More on the formula in the next week or so.


    BUMP for more details!

  10. We are literally within days of releasing the information....and inside 2 weeks *fingers crossed* of releasing the product!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    We are literally within days of releasing the information....and inside 2 weeks *fingers crossed* of releasing the product!

    At least you guys are honest.

  12. looking forward to it

  13. Now that I'm back from holidays, I can't wait!!

  14. Oh hai! Where's my CRE-O2?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    Oh hai! Where's my CRE-O2?
    i sorry. i eated it.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i sorry. i eated it.
    Thats so weird...I thought I eated it?!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  17. any updates ?

  18. I'm looking forward to the write-up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Thumbs up


    we're literally within a day or two of posting the write-up. stay tuned!!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  20. Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thanks!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post

    Promising formula.

  23. Can't wait to purchase

  24. It looks damn good, but why advertise no kre alk in the OP

    IMO with only 2g creatine and 30 servings ya'll should have went with kre alk (which I and many others respond very well too).

    Regardless, combining elements of cordygen vo2 with it was very ideal.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    It looks damn good, but why advertise no kre alk in the OP

    IMO with only 2g creatine and 30 servings ya'll should have went with kre alk (which I and many others respond very well too).

    Regardless, combining elements of cordygen vo2 with it was very ideal.
    that 2g of creatine is going to act like 10g since it will be absorbed so much easier and by a different part of your body than normal creatine.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW! Cordygen-VO2 Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:35 AM
  2. New & Improved Crushing Punch Ragnarok Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 01:04 AM
Log in
Log in