NEW! "CRE-02" Coming Soon!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Our Quest For Perfection Is Your Reward!

The New Gold Standard in Creatine Supplementation Is Coming Soon!

*100% Stable
*100% Absorbable
*100% Effective
*Tri-Phase pH Controlled Delivery
*Completely Bypasses The Stomach
*Increase Strength
*Increase Endurance
*Increase Oxygen Utilization
*Zero Kre-Alkalyn
*Zero Soda Ash
*Zero CEE
*Zero Bloating
*Zero Water Retention

Time to get excited!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, i think your post got cut off, or something. It seems to be missing some vital info.

:D:D:D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you've peaked the interest of someone who rarely uses creatine :) I am definately looking forward to some additional info.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
there it is!! :eek: can't wait for this puppy!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know we were announcing so soon ;)

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
cough free samples cough ?
ha
looks interesting... im skeptical on new creatine products (but always give them a shot) and ill be waitin for more info

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
very interesting and will join in on the coughing lol:woohoo:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cre-02, guaranteed amazing delivery...plus weird coughing side effects :D

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When is expected roll-out date?

Samples for any current loggers :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the cordyceps watered down? Or is it the same stuff as cordy-5? Can this replace cordy-5 in our arsenal?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cordyceps and watered down in a sentence in reference to a millennium product?

:huh:

Please.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In one of their current products, they have something that has 3 strains of cordyceps. Then there is the bump up cordy-5 product.

I just meant which one are we getting?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
In one of their current products, they have something that has 3 strains of cordyceps. Then there is the bump up cordy-5 product.
no we don't. :confused: cordyne3 was previous to cordygen5 and replaced by it. cordygen-vo2 has one strain, if that's what you're talking about.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I was thinking of the cordyne-3.

I was just curious what kind of cordyceps this product will have.
Also, is this the fabled "endurance powder" that was talked about a few months ago?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I think I was thinking of the cordyne-3.

I was just curious what kind of cordyceps this product will have.
Also, is this the fabled "endurance powder" that was talked about a few months ago?
I believe the powder you're speaking of is the bcaa that is still in the works. The cordyceps in this product as well as any other MST product you'll ever receive will always be top of the line my man!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Will this be replacing the Kreaceps that I love so much?? I'm interested to see what type of creatine is being used for this..... of course I'll be giving it a try as I think creatine and cordyceps are one the the best combos around!! Any ideas on the release date? I'm going to be ordering some ZMK, Somnidren, Ragnarok, and was going to order some more Kreaceps but if CRE-02 is coming out soon maybe I'll just wait a little longer....

BTW I can't wait for the BCAA's to come out.... I've been using AEN Intrabolic, but I can't stand the old flavor, so I'm going back to Xtend....... well at least until MST releases their BCAA product :thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm using Purple Wraath now and seriously cannot wait until our mix is complete! Just working out some kinks on taste the last time I heard :). Gotta keep it au naturale!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So no carbs needed for this?. It will actually work without an insulin surge?. No cee?. So I need some answers!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
nope, this isn't the endurance product we were talking about a while ago (which is still in the works, mind you). chuck, hit me with a pm when you get a chance.

and i do believe this is replacing kreaceps, which will be missed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on here, I need more info. I'm going back on the Metabolic Diet so I can't been trying anything with carbs....

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just for your info though Big Poppa, AEN does have some new INTRABOLIC flavors which are awesome. The newly reflavored green apple and brand new citrus are pretty delicious. They are definitely great bang for the buck (ingredient profile is 2nd to none), so if you hate the old flavor, try a new one.

Will this be replacing the Kreaceps that I love so much?? I'm interested to see what type of creatine is being used for this..... of course I'll be giving it a try as I think creatine and cordyceps are one the the best combos around!! Any ideas on the release date? I'm going to be ordering some ZMK, Somnidren, Ragnarok, and was going to order some more Kreaceps but if CRE-02 is coming out soon maybe I'll just wait a little longer....

BTW I can't wait for the BCAA's to come out.... I've been using AEN Intrabolic, but I can't stand the old flavor, so I'm going back to Xtend....... well at least until MST releases their BCAA product :thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So no carbs needed for this?. It will actually work without an insulin surge?. No cee?. So I need some answers!
Just as with Kreaceps, there will be a transport system designed into the pills so no carbohydrates needed. No CEE whatsoever, No Kre-Alkalyn. Just straight up, kick your a$$, No BS, Creatine! :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So when is it comming out?. By the end of the month?
Still working out the release date...patience is a virute my boy :)

Just like all products from MST, we want to make sure it is 110% complete and fully ready for the market before it's released.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still working out the release date...patience is a virute my boy :)

Just like all products from MST, we want to make sure it is 110% complete and fully ready for the market before it's released.

Well I hope soon enough. Sounds like it might be good to try during my assement phase of the Metabolic Diet.

MB28

Awards
I'm using Purple Wraath now and seriously cannot wait until our mix is complete! Just working out some kinks on taste the last time I heard :). Gotta keep it au naturale!

That makes 2 of us!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just to answer of few of the questions...

The CRE-02 will incorporate the same strain of cordyceps as in C-VO2. Nothing watered down there. ;) Yes that was offensive Monk ..... j/k LOL

This may eventually replace the Kreaceps-XS in the US market place as it is a much better product in my opinion and priced similarly. Kreaceps-XS is definatley the best Kre-A based creatine on the market but Kre-A users will find CRE-02 to be much more efficient, potent and effective. Do we have immediate plans to discontinue Kreaceps-XS and replace it with CRE-02....Not yet :D One thing that you will find in the new batch of Kreaceps-XS is that we changed capsule color to comply with All American Pharmaceutical's rediculous stranglehold of an agreement against any company other than themselves using purple caps. :mad: We also changed the ratio of Cordyceps around ever so slightly to make it more effective as well. :eek:

The launch date for CRE-02 is August 18th give or take a couple of days. Our E-tailers may not have it loaded to their sites for 7-10 days after that. Obviously sponsored athletes will get dibs on it before then, but samples will be ready by early August.

No, this is not the "Endurance Powder" that we have in the works nor is it the BCAA product we have in the works. This is a new sku altogether. I just happens to be launching with a solid timeline. The endurance powder and the BCAA product are still coming....

Thanks for all of the interest fellas!

More info coming!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

Nope, no carbs! it works without an insulin surge because it breaks down in the intestine using a tri-phase delivery system.

1.Enteric coating
2.Glyconutrient delivery from the cordyceps (not carbs in the traditional sense and have no direct affect on insulin)
3.Insulin mimicker (no not vanadyl ;) )

All in three little caplets.

NO CEE!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
can i sine up fer teh testin thrad?!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
can i sine up fer teh testin thrad?!
No way. We are looking for people that just want free crap and aren't genuine about helping us out or interested in a great product.LOL! We are going to be very selective on the testers for this one and your tits just aren't big enough :eek:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
We are going to be very selective on the testers for this one and your tits just aren't big enough :eek:
R U SERIUS!? :( but i has been doin' cable flyz, sets of 20, superset wit hammer curls, 40 lbs., lookin' str8 jaked n ****. i willin' 2 do stak dis wit a cycle of no-xplode cus my body can handle tht **** i took endothil-cr n 17-hd back2back was jackd as **** friends cudn't blieve the kind of waits i wus liftin'.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, no carbs! it works without an insulin surge because it breaks down in the intestine using a tri-phase delivery system.

1.Enteric coating
2.Glyconutrient delivery from the cordyceps (not carbs in the traditional sense and have no direct affect on insulin)
3.Insulin mimicker (no not vanadyl ;) )

All in three little caplets.

NO CEE!
Curious to see more details here! I must admit, though, that one could have seen this Creatine-Cordygen-VO2 matrix coming. With all the phosphocreatine/ATP-synthesis alone from Cordygen-VO2, it was a natural move to introduce creatine into the mix. Looking forward to the write-up.

Mattocks118

Mattocks118

Awards
Just to answer of few of the questions...

The CRE-02 will incorporate the same strain of cordyceps as in C-VO2. Nothing watered down there. ;) Yes that was offensive Monk ..... j/k LOL

This may eventually replace the Kreaceps-XS in the US market place as it is a much better product in my opinion and priced similarly. Kreaceps-XS is definatley the best Kre-A based creatine on the market but Kre-A users will find CRE-02 to be much more efficient, potent and effective. Do we have immediate plans to discontinue Kreaceps-XS and replace it with CRE-02....Not yet :D One thing that you will find in the new batch of Kreaceps-XS is that we changed capsule color to comply with All American Pharmaceutical's rediculous stranglehold of an agreement against any company other than themselves using purple caps. :mad: We also changed the ratio of Cordyceps around ever so slightly to make it more effective as well. :eek:

The launch date for CRE-02 is August 18th give or take a couple of days. Our E-tailers may not have it loaded to their sites for 7-10 days after that. Obviously sponsored athletes will get dibs on it before then, but samples will be ready by early August.

No, this is not the "Endurance Powder" that we have in the works nor is it the BCAA product we have in the works. This is a new sku altogether. I just happens to be launching with a solid timeline. The endurance powder and the BCAA product are still coming....

Thanks for all of the interest fellas!

More info coming!
oooh goody!!! can't wait. Maybe you can send me a bottle for my bday since it's close by ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Theese e-es vehwy vehwy intervesting......

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so interested... i also caught "Cre-cough"

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice product! ;) And CTDeuce, congrats on the rep spot!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Nice product! ;) And CTDeuce, congrats on the rep spot!
Thanks bro :). I guess technically I should have made a thread announcing it...but uhh...I didn't :sick:

Myyyyyyyyyyyy bad! Thanks for the support though. Nytrowhey all the way baby! haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro :). I guess technically I should have made a thread announcing it...but uhh...I didn't :sick:

Myyyyyyyyyyyy bad! Thanks for the support though. Nytrowhey all the way baby! haha
Oryx Goat Whey! ;) An old fave just got rekindled!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You're using that now? maybe i'll check it out ;)

If you think it's gonna beat Nytro...it's gotta be worth a shot!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Any other questions or concerns regarding Cre-02? I'm very anxious for the release and i'm sure you are all going to love it!!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope, the formula looks solid. Glad this is finally getting its day to shine.