Ragnarok-Caffeine Free Crushing Punch?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any plans to come out with Ragnarok-Caffeine Free Crushing Punch?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
last i heard, this was still up in the air, but there weren't any immediate plans for it (this was from back when punch got reflavored the first time). we'll have to wait until Matt stops by to comment.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
No problem, I just put in an order for Ballistic Blue Raz Caffeine Free and from what I have heard, it is yuummmy! :thumbsup:

last i heard, this was still up in the air, but there weren't any immediate plans for it (this was from back when punch got reflavored the first time). we'll have to wait until Matt stops by to comment.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
No problem, I just put in an order for Ballistic Blue Raz Caffeine Free and from what I have heard, it is yuummmy! :thumbsup:
Blue raz caff free is awesome, and warrior melon caff free is really awesome. I love them both!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Cannot wait to try it; have been using the other caffeinated flavors so far and although they are great; looking forward to the change to the caffeine free

Blue raz caff free is awesome, and warrior melon caff free is really awesome. I love them both!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have experienced the same pumps and focus with a little less energy...which for me is perfect. The caffeine version would send me through the roof with energy, haha.

Glad to see you're trying out caff free....let us know what you think bro!