ZMK dosing question

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
First, thank you MST for finally providing the vitamin/mineral stack I've been waiting for for years. The quality of ingredients in MVP/ZMK is superior to everything else on the market and both have become staple supplements for me.

I just started taking this stack this week and am very impressed. I have ample amounts of energy and I my libido is through the roof from ZMK.

As for ZMK I was wondering is it necessary to take 4 tabs daily or is this overkill. I just read in another post in which you stated that too much magnesium leads to loose stool which would explain what I've been experiencing the past few days. I past it off because I was sick but it continued after I recovered. So that other post made me think that I don't need 4 tabs a day. I think I may reduce it to 3 tabs.

Along the same lines does ZMK need to be cycled? For some reason I remember cycling my other ZMA supps but don't know if its recommended or if just reducing the dosage from time to time is sufficient.

Thanks guys and congrats on providing quality supplements and I look forward to your future products!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
First, thank you MST for finally providing the vitamin/mineral stack I've been waiting for for years. The quality of ingredients in MVP/ZMK is superior to everything else on the market and both have become staple supplements for me.

I just started taking this stack this week and am very impressed. I have ample amounts of energy and I my libido is through the roof from ZMK.

As for ZMK I was wondering is it necessary to take 4 tabs daily or is this overkill. I just read in another post in which you stated that too much magnesium leads to loose stool which would explain what I've been experiencing the past few days. I past it off because I was sick but it continued after I recovered. So that other post made me think that I don't need 4 tabs a day. I think I may reduce it to 3 tabs.

Along the same lines does ZMK need to be cycled? For some reason I remember cycling my other ZMA supps but don't know if its recommended or if just reducing the dosage from time to time is sufficient.

Thanks guys and congrats on providing quality supplements and I look forward to your future products!!
First off thanks for the purchase and support, I'm really glad you like the combo.

You can certainly reduce the dose to 3 tabs per night if you are experiencing loose stool. The ZMK will still be very effective at three tabs. You might reduce the dose for a day or two to let your body completely recover from being sick and then bump it back to 4 tabs to see if the ZMK was a contributing factor or not.

Thanks again!