post workout somnidhren

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my routine for working out is as follows: wake up take recreate/levi reloaded with green tea/half gallon water. then 30min later walk 1hr on treadmill. then i take 2pslin and 100g carbs and 45min-1hr later im at the gym. usually after the gym i have a protein mix of fast/slow proteins. would i get better results if i took 1scoop of somnidhren along with 2servings of scivation xtend post workout instead of the protein????

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I personally don't feel that replacing protein post w/o with anything is going to be beneficial for you. Even though Somnidren should help with your GH release there, protein needs to be absorbed into your muscles as well as carbohydrates during that post w/o window that you're given. If you were using a half scoop with Xtend in addition to a protein shake, then I think that could potentially make a world of difference...but replacing protein may not be the way to go.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If anything use it before your workout with a stim on an empty stomach.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what effect does combining it with a stim produce??

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well since the product increases dopamine , you would get a better mind muscle connection during your workout. Also you will get a surge of growth hormone after dosing so that will help you with fat loss and muscle gain during a workout. The stim is to keep you from getting tired during your workout. A lot of people take Powerful by USP pre-workout with a stim to get the same effects. I personally though would just take the Somhidren before bed as directed.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
a half scoop of somnidren mid-day isn't a bad move. Sometimes it helps to alleviate some stress by putting you in a more relaxed and calm mood and state of mind. I feel that if you were going to experiment with this idea of yours, then definitely at least cut the dosing of somnidren in your xtend down to a half scoop. A full scoop of somnidren right after workout will more than likely make you want to take a nap :frustrate

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well since i have to take 2scoops of somnidren at night to get the effects, maybe ill try and use powerful just in the morning before my cardio.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
well since i have to take 2scoops of somnidren at night to get the effects, maybe ill try and use powerful just in the morning before my cardio.
What are the desired effects that you're shooting for exactly?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Try one scoop sublingually and you won't need to double up at all.

I personally take S-GH post workout with Xtend and extra glutamine with great results. I usually dump my protein in about 60 minutes afterwards.

I would caution using too much powerful in conjuction with S-GH they are both stimulatin dopamine and the last thing you want is to down regulate that pathway from too much exogenous supplementation.