- 05-30-2008, 12:07 PM
I have never used this supp before but just made an order and i'm interested in trying it in order to improve endurance.
I was just wondering if it would be safe for women to use Cordyceps? My wife is a marathoner and i have introduced her to beta-alanine/citrulline malate but i was also thinking that cordygen5 also might be worth a shot to improve endurance.
My other question, if it is safe for women, is would it be safe as well to take while she is breast-feeding?
Thanks in advance.
- 05-31-2008, 03:04 AM
A breast-feeding marathoner? How exactly does that work? She must eat like a, well, I don't know, a lot.
yes, it's great for women. I don' know about the breastfeeding part.
05-31-2008, 10:52 AM
05-31-2008, 01:30 PM
First off thank for the purchase! Cordygen5 is definately safe for women but I wouldn't advise using any supplements during breast feeding because there just isn't any evidence that they are safe for the infant.
05-31-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Millennium 1;
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
06-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pipes in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2011, 04:11 AM
- By 07zx6r in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-10-2009, 07:37 PM
- By SweetLou32937 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 39Last Post: 11-30-2007, 04:01 PM
- By Fabulous One in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 15Last Post: 10-18-2007, 06:27 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 13Last Post: 06-23-2007, 05:45 PM