- 05-30-2008, 11:07 AM
I have never used this supp before but just made an order and i'm interested in trying it in order to improve endurance.
I was just wondering if it would be safe for women to use Cordyceps? My wife is a marathoner and i have introduced her to beta-alanine/citrulline malate but i was also thinking that cordygen5 also might be worth a shot to improve endurance.
My other question, if it is safe for women, is would it be safe as well to take while she is breast-feeding?
Thanks in advance.
- 05-31-2008, 02:04 AM
A breast-feeding marathoner? How exactly does that work? She must eat like a, well, I don't know, a lot.
yes, it's great for women. I don' know about the breastfeeding part.
05-31-2008, 09:52 AM
05-31-2008, 12:30 PM
First off thank for the purchase! Cordygen5 is definately safe for women but I wouldn't advise using any supplements during breast feeding because there just isn't any evidence that they are safe for the infant.
05-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Millennium 1;
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
06-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 45Last Post: 01-11-2013, 10:19 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 13Last Post: 06-23-2007, 04:45 PM
- By poison in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 21Last Post: 05-25-2007, 11:30 AM
- By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-24-2007, 02:23 PM
- By lawnboy246 in forum SupplementsReplies: 79Last Post: 04-24-2007, 10:45 PM