Cordygen5 Q's

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I have never used this supp before but just made an order and i'm interested in trying it in order to improve endurance.

I was just wondering if it would be safe for women to use Cordyceps? My wife is a marathoner and i have introduced her to beta-alanine/citrulline malate but i was also thinking that cordygen5 also might be worth a shot to improve endurance.

My other question, if it is safe for women, is would it be safe as well to take while she is breast-feeding?

Thanks in advance.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A breast-feeding marathoner? How exactly does that work? She must eat like a, well, I don't know, a lot.

yes, it's great for women. I don' know about the breastfeeding part.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
A breast-feeding marathoner? How exactly does that work? She must eat like a, well, I don't know, a lot.

yes, it's great for women. I don' know about the breastfeeding part.
Yea, we just had our first little girl near the end of January and she is getting ready for another marathon in October. Thanks for the response.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
First off thank for the purchase! Cordygen5 is definately safe for women but I wouldn't advise using any supplements during breast feeding because there just isn't any evidence that they are safe for the infant.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off thank for the purchase! Cordygen5 is definately safe for women but I wouldn't advise using any supplements during breast feeding because there just isn't any evidence that they are safe for the infant.
:goodpost:

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established

Thanks, that's what i needed to know!