Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Likewise B-Natty. Things are good. Starting to reach some goals again and get more cut once again (Thank God) and life is going in a direction that is decent. This is like a reunion in here!

Congrats on the twins birthdays. It's definitely a priviledge!

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    WOW, I can't believe the twins are 2 already!!! Two year old twin boys...you have any hair left ? :P

things are good, traveling all the time tho...still going back and forth to China on a regular basis! think I've done 100k miles this year, so far. it's exciting, but exhausting!!! and, I'm really struggling to maintain my physique with the constant travel, and constant change in diet...eating healthy (by my standards) in China is CHALLENGING!!! Everything there is starch, sugar, fat...getting complex carbs is impossible, getting substantial protein is tough too.

Rant over
    Even though i'm sure thats taxing on your body and your wallet, i'm super envious man. I've always wanted to go to China, Japan, and Okinawa. Im very into Asian culture and true Asian food (even though it's tough on the physique as you said). I'm glad you're still finding excitement in it though!

As far as my hair goes lol, I was losing it already....it's just on the end of the tailspin now. I just roll over my whole head with a #2 setting on the clippers and call it a day at this point, haha. The baby girl just turned 1 this past week too, so it's really just been all run, no rest. I took a position at a very very busy place as their Executive Chef so that's been tough also. Not seeing the family as much, all the extra hours, and the missed workouts....it's been tough. Gotta make the bucks though!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Endurance & Strength Stack - Military
    By Obelix in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 09:52 AM
  2. How is this stack for endurance training?
    By brandon520 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 04:11 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 11:57 PM
  4. Where did all my endurance go???
    By DAdams91982 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 03:21 PM
  5. Best anaerobic endurance stack?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2