Matt's MST-Sponsored Contest Prep

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. ~6'0

Surprisingly I was placed in the medium class as opposed to the tall class. However, I think the shortest person in the tall class was ~6'1 or 6'2, and really, most of us in the medium class were all very close in height.

2. wow congrats bro...you look ripped up in those pics...great work!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MB28 View Post
    ~6'0

Surprisingly I was placed in the medium class as opposed to the tall class. However, I think the shortest person in the tall class was ~6'1 or 6'2, and really, most of us in the medium class were all very close in height.
    Just curious. I am 6'4 so wasn't sure how they decided on divy you guys up.

4. Figured I would post a quick update.

I was originally going to do another bodybuilding competition on June 7 in Noblesville, IN. However, this show ended up being postponed until September.

As a result, I am now preparing for one more competition that is being held in Ann Arbor, MI on June 28. Right now I am just under 3 weeks out, pretty much trying to just maintain the conditioning I brought to the May 31 Circle City Championships.

Not to mention, I have also just started an Internship with Walgreens and have put in over 40+ hours of work this week. So I'm afraid that is the reason I have not posted quite a regularly as I had been. I will try to update this on a more frequent basis as the competition day comes closer.

5. good luck on maintaining...as well as the internship! Keep us updated brother.
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

6. Awesome on the internship!!! And good luck on the next contest!

7. Less than 2 weeks out. I'm still alive, although most likely unplesant to be around due to being hungry and tired.

However, I have never been so determined to come in as sharp as can be. I'm pumped!

8. Im sure you'll do great man!
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. Let the countdown begin!

1 week out.

10. kick some ass, brotha! what's the internship w/walgreen for, if ya don't mind me asking?
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

11. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    kick some ass, brotha! what's the internship w/walgreen for, if ya don't mind me asking?

I just got accepted into Ferris State University's pharmacy program and will be entering grad school this fall in persuit of a PharmD degree. Many pharmacys (Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Wal-mart, etc.) have internship programs for pharmacy students. Basically, the internship program will help prepare me for what working in a pharmacy will be like after graduation and I will have some extra experience dealing with the stresses and situations that come about in a pharmacy setting as opposed to someone fresh out of pharmacy school who has little pharmacy experience.

Not to mention, it looks good on a resume', makes me an employee of Walgreens (helping me land a job w/ them if I want to work for them once I graduate, and gives me some scolarship opprotunites to help pay for school).

12. Quote Originally Posted by MB28 View Post
    I just got accepted into Ferris State University's pharmacy program and will be entering grad school this fall in persuit of a PharmD degree. Many pharmacys (Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Wal-mart, etc.) have internship programs for pharmacy students. Basically, the internship program will help prepare me for what working in a pharmacy will be like after graduation and I will have some extra experience dealing with the stresses and situations that come about in a pharmacy setting as opposed to someone fresh out of pharmacy school who has little pharmacy experience.

Not to mention, it looks good on a resume', makes me an employee of Walgreens (helping me land a job w/ them if I want to work for them once I graduate, and gives me some scolarship opprotunites to help pay for school).
    Awesome... congrats!! I really wish that I would have pursued pharmacy or medicine when I started university, it's just so hard to get back and do classes now that I'm working fulltime in an office.

13. The show this weekend was slightly smaller but still provided a great chance for me to try to make improvements since the May 31 show as well as meet people and find out what I can do to improve my physique.

And the results from Ann Arbor, MI.....

I ended up winning the Open Men's Tall division AND the Overall!

So, from my past 3 competitions this Summer the results are:

May 17- 2nd place Open Men's Tall
    May 31- 1st place Open Men's Medium
    June 28- 1st place Open Men's Tall and Overall Winner

The gameplan now is to take a couple of years off to put on some size and look to make a run for a pro card in 2010.

14. Quote Originally Posted by MB28 View Post
    The show this weekend was slightly smaller but still provided a great chance for me to try to make improvements since the May 31 show as well as meet people and find out what I can do to improve my physique.

And the results from Ann Arbor, MI.....

I ended up winning the Open Men's Tall division AND the Overall!

So, from my past 3 competitions this Summer the results are:

May 17- 2nd place Open Men's Tall
    May 31- 1st place Open Men's Medium
    June 28- 1st place Open Men's Tall and Overall Winner

The gameplan now is to take a couple of years off to put on some size and look to make a run for a pro card in 2010.
    Congrats on the results, and good luck with your future goals bro!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 550
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. Contest prep sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition
    By mattys4 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 11:00 PM
  3. Huge Thank You to Matt Porter for my contest prep !!!
    By bluerocket in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 06:24 PM
  4. CEL"S PCT is Helping Me For Contest Prep (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 04:59 PM
  5. Norwegian's Pre-contest Prep w/IntraStack [sponsored]
    By Norwegian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 08:41 PM