Matt's MST-Sponsored Contest Prep
- 06-22-2008, 06:32 PM
I just got accepted into Ferris State University's pharmacy program and will be entering grad school this fall in persuit of a PharmD degree. Many pharmacys (Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Wal-mart, etc.) have internship programs for pharmacy students. Basically, the internship program will help prepare me for what working in a pharmacy will be like after graduation and I will have some extra experience dealing with the stresses and situations that come about in a pharmacy setting as opposed to someone fresh out of pharmacy school who has little pharmacy experience.
Not to mention, it looks good on a resume', makes me an employee of Walgreens (helping me land a job w/ them if I want to work for them once I graduate, and gives me some scolarship opprotunites to help pay for school).
- 06-24-2008, 12:36 PM
- 06-29-2008, 02:59 PM
The show this weekend was slightly smaller but still provided a great chance for me to try to make improvements since the May 31 show as well as meet people and find out what I can do to improve my physique.
And the results from Ann Arbor, MI.....
I ended up winning the Open Men's Tall division AND the Overall!
So, from my past 3 competitions this Summer the results are:
May 17- 2nd place Open Men's Tall
May 31- 1st place Open Men's Medium
June 28- 1st place Open Men's Tall and Overall Winner
The gameplan now is to take a couple of years off to put on some size and look to make a run for a pro card in 2010.
06-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
Similar Forum Threads
- By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 40Last Post: 08-19-2012, 01:05 AM
- By Swoleosis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:40 PM
- By Aaelael in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 178Last Post: 03-25-2010, 04:59 PM
- By Norwegian in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 244Last Post: 04-08-2008, 08:41 PM
- By matthams in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2006, 12:38 AM