Matt's MST-Sponsored Contest Prep

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    kick some ass, brotha! what's the internship w/walgreen for, if ya don't mind me asking?

I just got accepted into Ferris State University's pharmacy program and will be entering grad school this fall in persuit of a PharmD degree. Many pharmacys (Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Wal-mart, etc.) have internship programs for pharmacy students. Basically, the internship program will help prepare me for what working in a pharmacy will be like after graduation and I will have some extra experience dealing with the stresses and situations that come about in a pharmacy setting as opposed to someone fresh out of pharmacy school who has little pharmacy experience.

Not to mention, it looks good on a resume', makes me an employee of Walgreens (helping me land a job w/ them if I want to work for them once I graduate, and gives me some scolarship opprotunites to help pay for school).

2. Quote Originally Posted by MB28 View Post
    I just got accepted into Ferris State University's pharmacy program and will be entering grad school this fall in persuit of a PharmD degree. Many pharmacys (Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Wal-mart, etc.) have internship programs for pharmacy students. Basically, the internship program will help prepare me for what working in a pharmacy will be like after graduation and I will have some extra experience dealing with the stresses and situations that come about in a pharmacy setting as opposed to someone fresh out of pharmacy school who has little pharmacy experience.

Not to mention, it looks good on a resume', makes me an employee of Walgreens (helping me land a job w/ them if I want to work for them once I graduate, and gives me some scolarship opprotunites to help pay for school).
    Awesome... congrats!! I really wish that I would have pursued pharmacy or medicine when I started university, it's just so hard to get back and do classes now that I'm working fulltime in an office.
    •   

3. The show this weekend was slightly smaller but still provided a great chance for me to try to make improvements since the May 31 show as well as meet people and find out what I can do to improve my physique.

And the results from Ann Arbor, MI.....

I ended up winning the Open Men's Tall division AND the Overall!

So, from my past 3 competitions this Summer the results are:

May 17- 2nd place Open Men's Tall
    May 31- 1st place Open Men's Medium
    June 28- 1st place Open Men's Tall and Overall Winner

The gameplan now is to take a couple of years off to put on some size and look to make a run for a pro card in 2010.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MB28 View Post
    The show this weekend was slightly smaller but still provided a great chance for me to try to make improvements since the May 31 show as well as meet people and find out what I can do to improve my physique.

And the results from Ann Arbor, MI.....

I ended up winning the Open Men's Tall division AND the Overall!

So, from my past 3 competitions this Summer the results are:

May 17- 2nd place Open Men's Tall
    May 31- 1st place Open Men's Medium
    June 28- 1st place Open Men's Tall and Overall Winner

The gameplan now is to take a couple of years off to put on some size and look to make a run for a pro card in 2010.
    Congrats on the results, and good luck with your future goals bro!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My contest prep...
    By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 01:05 AM
  2. Contest Prep cycle and contest prep help
    By Swoleosis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:40 PM
  3. CEL"S PCT is Helping Me For Contest Prep (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 04:59 PM
  4. Norwegian's Pre-contest Prep w/IntraStack [sponsored]
    By Norwegian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 08:41 PM
  5. Matt's Contest Plan!
    By matthams in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 12:38 AM