Who else?

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how NP ran out of it already (no big shock there, right?) I was curious who might else be carrying CordygenV02?

Also, what do I have to do to get DPS to carry you guys stuff, Ive emailed them from 3 different email addressess demanding they carry your stuff! I spend a shitload on supps a month, you would think I could get a reply. LOL. Love DPS though. Like NP too, just dam start ordering in quantity fellas!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how NP ran out of it already (no big shock there, right?) I was curious who might else be carrying CordygenV02?

Also, what do I have to do to get DPS to carry you guys stuff, Ive emailed them from 3 different email addressess demanding they carry your stuff! I spend a shitload on supps a month, you would think I could get a reply. LOL. Love DPS though. Like NP too, just dam start ordering in quantity fellas!

So far NP is the first to load it. They have more on the way that should get to them very soon. All of our online vendors have it in their warehouses but from what I see haven't loaded it to their sites yet. Anytime anyone is out of stock we price match to the penny direct. All it takes is a phone call or an online order with "price match so and so" in the comments box. ;)

I still haven't gotten a response from DPS which is weird considering we outsell many of the lines they carry. We are plugging away at them though. I appreciate your efforts with them as well. :thumbsup: I think it all comes down to customer requests with some companies so it is only a matter of time.

Thanks again!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I can think of another place that will hopefully soon carry MST ;)

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
So far NP is the first to load it. They have more on the way that should get to them very soon. All of our online vendors have it in their warehouses but from what I see haven't loaded it to their sites yet. Anytime anyone is out of stock we price match to the penny direct. All it takes is a phone call or an online order with "price match so and so" in the comments box. ;)

I still haven't gotten a response from DPS which is weird considering we outsell many of the lines they carry. We are plugging away at them though. I appreciate your efforts with them as well. :thumbsup: I think it all comes down to customer requests with some companies so it is only a matter of time.

Thanks again!
Cool, I will wait then. Thanks. Ive used the price match, just would rather order everything I can from the fewest places that way not paying a bunch in shipping.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up bb.com's showing the 120 count in stock. Still waiting on NP though. Grrrrrrr.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up bb.com's showing the 120 count in stock. Still waiting on NP though. Grrrrrrr.
It should be back in stock at NP today.

bb.com is only going to carry the 120 cap so if you need the 240 cap NP or direct through us is the best route. PM or email me if you need a coupon code or a price match.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
It should be back in stock at NP today.

bb.com is only going to carry the 120 cap so if you need the 240 cap NP or direct through us is the best route. PM or email me if you need a coupon code or a price match.
I appreciate it, it takes 8 days shipping from you to south florida. I'll wait for NP.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I guess cause it was Rag, it took 8 days. I will keep that in mind.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Since VO2 was out of stock, I just ordered C5. I haven't tried either so I figured I would start with the original...

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Just like the sites, I'm also out of VO2..... :( ...... well back to the 2 bottles of C5 that I have :D

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Just like the sites, I'm also out of VO2..... :( ...... well back to the 2 bottles of C5 that I have :D
NP's got it back in stock. Better hurry though, it will be gone again in 3 days. LOL.

D-P-S! D-P-S! D-P-S! Please hurry and stock the line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammmit!!!!!!!!!!!!