Cordygen-VO2 Testers Wanted!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Cordygen-VO2 Testers Wanted!

Write Up> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/90738-cordygen-vo2-write.html

We will be running 10 mini logs here on AM for the new Cordygen-VO2 product. The logs will be 6-12 days in length. All are welcome to apply. (except MST sponsored athletes)

Tester Requirements:

Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
• Must be 18 or older
• Must not have any medical conditions or using any prescription drugs.
• Must live in the U.S. or Canada
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions
• Must not be testing or using any other supplements that would otherwise skew the results of this trial. This includes logging another sponsored product for another company. If you are don't apply!
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
And here is a list of things you should include in your logs: You don’t have to post to these requirements every time but please include them at some point and be aware of these points in your training.

Required Information:
• Height
• Weight
• Body type
• Training Experience (please be detailed)
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
• Current Sport Played
• Current Supplements (please list all product names)
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
• Current Daily Water Intake
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)

Please post your apps here in this thread.

Testers will be chosen by April 21st if all goes well!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Bummer!! I am starting my PCT tomorrow from my 3AD log. I was really looking forward to trying this out for my upcoming firefighting training.

Looks like a great product!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Bummer!! I am starting my PCT tomorrow from my 3AD log. I was really looking forward to trying this out for my upcoming firefighting training.

Looks like a great product!
Is your PCT going to be logged? We just don't want other sponsored product combined with these logs. If you pct isn't sponsored then you are good to go! ;)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Is your PCT going to be logged? We just don't want other sponsored product combined with these logs. If you pct isn't sponsored then you are good to go! ;)
No its not sponsored. Its nothing much either just some Advanced PCT.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
• Age 46
• Sex - M or F M
• Height 5'10"
• Weight 243LBS
• Body type Endomorp

3.5 yrs of serious lifting and cardio

2 on 1 off back/bi's chest/tri's shoulders legs

Workout days 30 minutes bike or treadmill

• Current Sport Played Basketball

Somnidren-GH, Cordygen5, EAS Whey, Wal-mart fish oil MVP multi

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs none

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) No

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) 6 Meals a day 40/40/20 split

• Current Daily Water Intake 1.5-2 gals/day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80405-pembroke3355-somnidren-gh.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)In my quest for the best health i can possibly have at age 46 Cordy has improved my stamina on the b-ball courts and my ability to bust hump during cardio. And i believe in the quality of MST supps and i will keep a honest and very detailed log

THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO MISS THIS I HAVE BEEN WATCHING!!!!!!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
No its not sponsored. Its nothing much either just some Advanced PCT.
It's nothing that will skew the results we are looking for. We are looking for the endurance and O2 aspects. If people report increased test levels or libido then super. Your PCT is nothing that disqualifies you. I have a feeling the C-VO2 will enhance the A-PCT significantly. Apply away!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO MISS THIS I HAVE BEEN WATCHING!!!!!!!
Well since you were first I think your chances are pretty good!

These mini logs won't take much time and since the product is so strong you'll get the maximum effect right away. ;)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well since you were first I think your chances are pretty good!

These mini logs won't take much time and since the product is so strong you'll get the maximum effect right away. ;)

Awesome if it is stronger than cordy5 the Knicks maybe be asking me to help out their sorry asses next year!!!!!:woohoo:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
It's nothing that will skew the results we are looking for. We are looking for the endurance and O2 aspects. If people report increased test levels or libido then super. Your PCT is nothing that disqualifies you. I have a feeling the C-VO2 will enhance the A-PCT significantly. Apply away!
Nice!!

• Age- 23

• Sex - M or F- Male

• Height- 6'4

• Weight- 247lbs

• Body type- To be honest no really sure. I always consdered myself as an ecto since I have a hard time gaining and maintaing.

• Training Experience (please be detailed)- 5 years bodybuilding, last few months of last year and this year were hard on me. Just got back into 2 months ago.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) It changes to often, but currently its like this-

Chest
Back
Off
Shoulders
Legs
Arms
Off

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) Usually done of off days but the past month has been 6 days a week.

Mainly I do Muay Thai heavy bag work, but lately I have included speed drills, mile runs, stadiums and so on.

• Current Sport Played- Golf

Green Mag, Advanced PCT, ACES, B-complex, Wal-Mart brand of protein and fish oils. Green tea extract and Grape seed Extract

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs- None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)- No I am not

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) I was following the Anabolic Extreme diet. I will post a link. Anabolic Xtreme Workout | Download The Workouts Today!

• Current Daily Water Intake- 1-2 gallons a day

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews- I have posted logs on 4 different sites. I will post links from this site as I am not sure other links will work.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78098-unc-s-aen.html
UNC's WTF it's 3AD Log!!!! - Anabolic Xtreme Forum
HDx2: The Road to Mass Continues - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

Road to Re-Comp Glory! Sponsored/Unsponsored Intracell/Intrabolic log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

This prodct is exactly what I need for my next step in training. I am changing my way of training more gear towards being more an athlete. I am about to start training to become a firefighter(hoepfully) and will be geared more towards cardio. I want to maintain a good amount of mass but get back into my basketball shape where I NEVER got tired. I have also been looking into a number of ur products for a potential very near future stack.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
NEW CORDYGEN? i'll log the $#!* outta that.
• Age - 27

• Sex - M

• Height 5'10.5"

• Weight - 179

• Body type - Ectomorph

• Training Experience - Started when I was 16, was on and off until 2005, when I started dieting and supplementation

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol - five day split: chest,back,shoulders,legs,arms

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol - only random bouts of cardio + my job is alot of running around

• Current Sport Played - Frisbee golf!

• Current Supplements VShoppe Multi,CL Sesaglow,Avant Napalm, VShoppe ALA, VShoppe Fish Oil, VShoppe various proteins, MHP Dark Matter, NP Bulk Cissus, NP HMB, NP Leucine

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - occasional phenibut(Neurobalance) Occasional drink

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? My girlfriend tells me that I am crazy

• Current Diet & Macros -3500 cals a day(estimate), high protein, low carb, mostly good fats, I have a slight addiction to chocolate

• Current Daily Water Intake- 2-3 gallons

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews- No official logs or reviews, I just call 'em as I see 'em

• Why should you be selected as a tester? I have used Cordygen 5 alot in the past. Would be good for comparison. I have always liked MST supps but will be honest if chosen, plus I don't half ass anything.

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Matt i want to be tester too;) I already told you about me with my resumee...and i alraedy had some samples from you wich im taking next week:D U read my resumee now?

Danny

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
• Age 25
• Sex - M
• Height 5'9
• Weight 188
• Body type meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) wrestling since high school, started training then. have gone through a plethora of different kinds of training regimens, currently more towards compound movements with heavy weight.
4 days on, with 1 day of rest, starting with chest and tris. that workout is usually dumbell press, incline db/bb depending on my mood, decline close grip bench, weighted dips, overhead tricep extensions. the next day is legs, which consists of squats, either front squats or hack squats, lying leg curls, stiff leg dead lifts, and various calves excersizes. after that is shoulders, which consists of behind the neck shoulder press, dumbell shoulder press, side and rear raises, and shrugs. after that is back and bis, which is deadlifts, pullups, barbell rows, dumbell rows, occasionly pull downs, and then the bicep excersizes vary.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)n/a
• Current Sport Played n/a
• Current Supplements (please list all product names)anabolic pump(have just a few days left) bulk 1 carboxy
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs n/a
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) about 300g protein, 200-250g carbs and 50-100g fat
• Current Daily Water Intake 1-2 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84961-necroticism-ready-4-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80428-necroticism-s-somnidren.html
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) i have used cordygen 5 and feel that i would be a suitable candidate because i could compare the effects of this to that. i have also used products with rhodiola rosea, and can see if im noticing similiar effects from this as i was from those other products.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
get those applications up!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2! I don't see what the hesitation is....We certainly aren't asking for much of anyone's time :confused:
You know i would apply but i am running a log right now..i look forward to others logs tho :)

I am liking the different bottle sizes as i may be a good friend and by some for my soccer buddies to try :D

Speed321

Awards
• Age-20
• Sex - M
• Height- 5' 8
• Weight-170
• Body type-endo-meso
• Training Experience-1 year serious training
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol
m-back/cardio
t-chest/cardio
w-shoulders/traps/cardio
th-legs/abs
f-bis/tris/forearms
sat-cardio
sun-candio/abs
alt low rep weeks with high rep and 3 ex per big body part and 2 per small 3-4 sets each
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol
30-45min of running at a steady pace or 20min HIIT training of 20sec sprint 20sec walk 5 times a week at least
• Current Sport Played-none
• Current Supplements
pSARM/bulk BCAA/ADAM multi/sam's club fish oil/bulk cissus/RPM/YG
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs-none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions-no
• Current Diet & Macros
2350 cals/260 pro/185 carb/55 fat (cutting)
7:45 465/38.5/56.5/8.5 (8 egg whites/80g oats/2 fishoil/1 multi)
10:15 370/38.5/8/8.75 (6oz Chicken/1 tbsp pb/veggies)
12:45 280/34.5/5/12 (6oz 93/7 Beef/veggies)
4:00 421.25/42.75/45.25/7.75 (6oz chicken/67g Oats/2 fishoil/1 multi)
7:00-7:30 439/35.25/60/6 (7 egg whites/80g oats/1 emergen-c)
8:00-8:30 300/34.5/5/14 (6oz 93/7 Beef/veggies/2 fishoil)
10:00-10:30 175/34.5/5/.75 (6oz chicken/veggies)
• Current Daily Water Intake-1-2 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews-none
• Why should you be selected as a tester?- I've currently hit a wall in my cardio. My endurance is slacking with my energy levels. Since im cutting every step seems a lil harding when running so much. This a perfect product to fit my needs to cont to progress not only my lifting but my cardio as well.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Keep those application's rolling on in!! This is great stuff!!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Hope I get my first chance to do one of these......

• Age - 39
• Sex - M
• Height - 6'1"
• Weight - 232
• Body type - meso
• Training Experience - always been active whether baseball, softball, basketball, lifting, etc. Been in the gym solid now for about 20 months and am stronger at 39 than ever before in life.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol - doing a push/pull/legs routine - training 4 days a week. Hit the gym at 0545 and lift til around 0715.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol - Do cardio 3-5 days a week, with cardio being 3 runs of 1.5 to 4 miles and one long bike ride of 20-30 miles on Saturdays.
• Current Sport Played - golf and softball
• Current Supplements - GNC Mega Men, Fish oils, muscle milk protein. Thats it.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - n/a
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? nope.
• Current Diet & Macros
0430 - Cup oats - 2-4 eggs
0730 - pwo shake
0800 - 1 cup coffee
1000 - chicken or tuna and spinach salad and sweet potato or brown rice.
1400 - same as 1000.
1800 - 8-12 oz of beef, fish, chicken -depending on day of week. 2-3 cups of veggies, and a couple times a week maybe 30-50 grams of low gi carbs. Rarely any carbs after noon.

When I get a hunger pang throughout the day - I grab a handful of almonds or p-nuts. Usually 1-2 times daily.

• Current Daily Water Intake - 1+ gallons daily.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews - n/a - first chance!
• Why should you be selected as a tester? I'm looking for something to push me past this plateau I've reached in the gym. I'm anal about logging my workouts in food intake, so I'd be a great choice to do this. Weight wise - I'm not focused on what the scale says, but rather keeping/adding lean mass and getting rid of fat.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F
Male
• Height
5'9''
• Weight
• Body type
Endo
Two years of serious lifting.
Mondays - Chest & Triceps
Wednesdays - Lats & Rhomboids
Fridays - Shoulders & Traps
Saturdays - Legs
Sundays - Biceps
Tuesdays & Thursdays - HIIT on bicycle & 3 Mile Run
• Current Sport Played
Brazilian Jujitsu training tuesdays, thursdays, & saturdays
Beta Alanine(bulk), BCAAs(bulk), EAAs(bulk), Multivitamins
None.
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
No.
I try to follow a 2500 calorie diet at a 50/20/30 Ratio
1 Gallon
I don't have any because no one ever gives me a chance. :(
Although I doubt that I will be considered for logging, I think I would be a good candidate due to my exercise schedule and my sport. In BJJ there are a lot of moments were explosive activity is followed by moments of core body struggle which leaves you completely gassed after an 8 minute bout. I'd like to see how it would affect my overall endurance in BJJ more so than anything, but I'm also curious how it could improve my cardio (mainly my HIIT sessions). I plan on being very detailed, as I already keep a detailed log every work out for my own personal records.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
• Age 36• Sex - M
• Height - 5'9"
• Weight 187
• Body type End/COLOR]
• Training Experience (please be detailed) 10 yrs +
Competed in Local Steroid tested Bodybuilding shows

All exercises performed in the 6-8 rep range, except for Abs and Calves
M- Quads/Calves/ Abs
T - Back/Bi's/Shoulder
W - off
T - Hams
F - Chest/Calfs

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol - Treadmill 4.2mph 3x a week, 1st thing in the morn on empty stomach, 30 mins
• Current Sport Played - Ice Hockey
• Current Supplements - Dymatize Elite Whey, MHP Probolic,Flax Seed Oil
• Prescription - Lipitor
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? None
• Current Diet & Macros - 6 meals a day, ComplexCarbs in meals 1-3 then tapering off to just Protein, Leafy Carbs and Fats
• Current Daily Water Intake 3/4 gal
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews, have a few on getbig.com for Optimum Nutrition but still trying to surface
• Why should you be selected as a tester? Nothing I can probably say that you have not already heard.All I can say is I will be open, honest and objective

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im jelous of these people. I have loved every product i have used & sampled by MST. good luck to the applicants.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be interested to see the results, particularly from anyone who has used cordygen5 before

Mattocks118

Mattocks118

Awards

Sex: M

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 175

Body type: Mesomorph

Training Exp: Lifted for football, basketball, and track throughout high school and started really getting into last winter.

Current Traing Schedule: Five day cycle,2 rest days
Legs
Chest
Back
Shoulders/Traps
Arms

Cardio Schedule:
I'm majoring in PE so i do about about 30 min. of cardio in the morning and swim m/w/f. Also, whenever i play hoops at the gym.

Current Supplements: (will takeout any if needed for the log)
ON 100% Whey
ON Casein
Gaspari Superpump 250
Purple Wraath
Lean Xtreme
GNC Multi
GNC Vit C
GNC Fish Oil

Current Diet & Macros:
Clean bulking right now, eating 5-6 meals a day

Water Intake:
Roughly 1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:
Gain some good lean muscle mass and hope to compete in our university's bodybuilding show next year

Long Term Goal:Gain muscle mass and maintain a low percentage of bf and live a healthy life.

Perscription/Non-Perscription/Recreational Drugs: None

Supplement History:
BSN NO-Explode
BSN Cell Mass
BSN Nitrix
BSN Syntha-6
Cytosport Muscle Milk
MST Ragnarok
Xtend
Gaspari SizeON
Gaspari Superpump250
Scivation Vasocharge
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
On 100% Whey

I'm new to the AM boards. Always on BB so below are my reviews/logs from BB.com. I plan on being on AM forums more

Past Reviews/Logs:

Logs
Scivation Vasocharge with Xtend Variety Pack (Unsponsored)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6372301

MST Ragnarok (Sponsored)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6764691

Neogenix Cryoshock Mini-log (Sponsored)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106512351

Superpump/SizeON Log (Unsponsored)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7452201

Reviews

Ultimate Orange 2 Go Final Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7294851

Animal Flex Final Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106365791

SizeON Final Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106995071

SuperPump 250 Final Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106833841

Cryoshock Final Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106818961

Ragnarok Final Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106819021

ON Protein Reviews
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106490831
[/color]

Why should i be selected?
I believe that i should be selected because i will give an honest opinion on the new product along with a detailed log and review. Lately, i've been doing a lot of training with very little rest between sets (30 secs max) and would like to see how the Cordygen VO2 will help benefit me.

Soccer00

Awards
• 19 years old
• Male
• 5'8
•158.5 lbs
• Mesomorph, pretty absurdly low bf (would post pics) not sure if this is due to training or genetics or both
• 3 years lifting, 2 very serious, some olympic/pling stuff with an overall focus on strength and athleticism with aesthetics in mind (have used max ot, hst, various splits based on movements/ bodyparts usually higher frequency, lactic acid training, many circuit/drop sets)
• High frequency, 20- 30 sets/wo- 1 horizontal plane day, 1 vertical, 1 olympic lift day + auxiliary work, sometimes circuit workouts to recover (go to gym everyday, can't stay out!) short rest periods, often antagonistic superset/circuit pairings, many supersets/dropsets focus on deadlift, squat, clean and press, front squat, auxiliary/iso/aesthetic/pump excercises as a treat
• 30 min of running/rowing/biking with weightlifting (5-10 min pre 20-30 post), at least 2x/week distance runs (or some distance +interval work) totaling at least 4.5 to 6 miles, 3x week soccer practice/games, round of squash here and again
• Division 3 soccer
• Too many whey isolates/mrps/gainers, p-slin/ap, cord5, ragnarok cf free, rpm/drive, extend/core abc, reset ad, waxy maize starch, zmk, omega 3s, multi
• Drink about once a week, take vicodin about once a week prescribed to me for a broken hand a bit ago
• No medical conditions, asthma when i was younger, just recovered from a broken hand (never stopped lifting though)
• 3000-3300 kcal w/ occasional refeeds. 50p30c20f, usually only 2 solid meals and the rest liquid (shitty but I'm in college)
• water - alot, not sure exactly but i piss clear what seems like ever 30 seconds haha

• I take training very seriously and am really trying to get in shape for summer league. You'd be hard pressed to find a more devoted, motivated candidate. I'm also a premed student, so I've taken a fair amount of chem/bio/physics at a very prestigious "New" ivy school... Lately have hit a bit of a plateau in both running and lifting.
EDIT Also, I will be running several timed 2 mile tests witha sub 11 minute goal
chinup 3 rm bw +100 at least 60 unweighted
dl 3 rm 400, wanna get to 3x bw soon
Incl DB press, 95X3
squat 1 rm 330
FSquat 3rm 275
Dip 5 rm bw+90, at least 60 unweighted
Clean and press, 2 rm 175

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ooooh ooooh so like my name is chuck and I like...workout and stuff.

could you like...pick me or something?!

My diet is really good. mostly :hot: with some :drunk:.

yeah...I definitely deserve a shot here.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Required Information:
• Age - 25• Sex - M or F Male
• Height 5'9

• Weight 177
• Body type meso
athlete my entire life, started getting serious into weight training in university. Now that I dont play competitve hockey or baseball anymore I focus on weight lifting for overall good health and cause I love it
Back/BI
Shoulders
off
Legs
off
Chest/tri
off/cardio

hockey,rollarblading soon,20-30 minutes a day of running/rowing/bike
• Current Sport Played
hockey,softball in the summer (fun league, golf
USP - AP and pslin
Ragnorak
Napalm
Reset AD
none
nope

recomp/mild cut
high protein mod carb low fat

• Current Daily Water Intake 4-5L

LOts of reviews, i dont log usually.

• Why should you be selected as a tester?
Ill give honest feedback,

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : Male
• Height : 5'11"
• Weight: 214
• Body type : endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :bodybuilding for 5 years and althetle snice I was 7 years old football and track, just finished up my college sports career.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed): sun: off, mon: legs, tue: traps/shoulders, wed. back/lats, thur: chest/tris, fri.: bi's/light leg day, sat.:circuit upper body workout.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 30 min sessions of outside running, playing basketball, or circuit workouts.
• Current Sport Played: just bodybuilding and cardio 3 days a week.
• Current Supplements (please list all product names): whey on protein, smash axis labs.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed): none
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed): eating 7 times a day clean, low carb 4k cals a day.
• Current Daily Water Intake : 2 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80552-somnidren-gh-time.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supphttp://anabolicminds.com
/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80552-somnidren-gh-time.htmllement-reviews-logs/80552-somnidren-gh-

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/65992-smash-unsponsered-review.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62634-time-get-jacked.html

I should be choosen as a tester, because of my knowledge in cardio and bodybuilding is excellent. I am very knowledgeable in aspects of supplementing, and training. I have played sports, current training for keystone classic 2009 since it was canceled this year. I feel I can answer about any questions, and provide an accurate log.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Required Information:
• Sex - M or F
Male
• Height
5'11"
• Weight
186lbs
• Body type
Ecto
Weight training ~ 10 years.
2 on, 1 off, 1on, 1off (back/chest, arms/delts, legs)
Most off days. Running, stepper, cycling.
• Current Sport Played
Competitive Running, Volleyball, and Basketball most of my life.
Ragnarok, Whey Isolate, BCAAs
Nil
No
Maintenance
2 litres
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
Green Bulge Review - DC1
Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log

I plan to run several road races this summer and I’d love to try this stacked with Ragnarok.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Required Information:
• Sex - M or F
Male
• Height
5'11"
• Weight
186lbs
• Body type
Ecto
Weight training ~ 10 years.
2 on, 1 off, 1on, 1off (back/chest, arms/delts, legs)
Most off days. Running, stepper, cycling.
• Current Sport Played
Competitive Running, Volleyball, and Basketball most of my life.
Ragnarok, Whey Isolate, BCAAs
Nil
No
Maintenance
2 litres
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
Green Bulge Review - DC1
Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log

I plan to run several road races this summer and I’d love to try this stacked with Ragnarok.
pick this guy matt!:cheers:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Might as well throw my hat in the ring as well.

Well here goes:

Sex: Male

Height: 6'3"

Weight: Sitting at 218 now.

Body type: Ecto/meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible):
Started lifting when a couple of years ago but really became serious about a year and half ago when I quit smoking after 15 years as an addict.

Current Training Schedule
Alternate Heavy and Hypertrophy Days

Monday
Heavy Chest and Back
Bench Press
Incline Bench
Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
Barbell Rows
All 4-6 reps

Wed
Heavy Day Legs
Squat and Deads

Friday
Hypertrophy Arms
all sets are superseted first tricep then bicep

Saturday
Hypertrophy legs
Supersets of thighs and quads 10-14 reps each

Sunday - Chest and Back Hyper
Same routine of supersets

Cardio Schedule
Almost everday 20 minutes interval sprints and jump rope.

Current Supplements:
I will be starting a PCT next Friday that will contain and AI and Test booster just not sure which.

Current Diet and macros:
40 protein 40 carbs, 20 Fat. Nothing strict, work does not allow for it and neither does live in hot ass girlfriend (so loves to eat) but I stay away from fried food, fast food, and all refined carbs

Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon

Short Term Goal:
Regain my lost muscle mass and strength

Long Term Goal:
Get to about 220 at 8% bodyfat

Prescription: none

Supplement history other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Golden Finish
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/82712-golden-finish-controlled.html

Anabolic Pump + VasoExplode
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=Anabolic+Pump

Neognenix Supremacy
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post48645971

Ragnarok and Purple Wrath
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=purple+wrath

Kreaceps/Citruvol (Under my former screen name, he was banned but then unbanned later, I only use my current screen name, yes the mods are aware of this)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=kreaceps

Cordygen 5 log
The Devil's Search For Endless Endurance (Cordygen 5 log) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Several more.

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes

To be considered, post the following Required Information in this thread.

Why me - Why not me?

Disclaimer: As I have stated I will be cleared to begin working out again in another two weeks and other than that there are no other health problems.
I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Male
Height: 6’ 3”
Weight: 205
Body: Meso
Current Supplements:
Finishing up a havoc cycle and about to start PCT which included DTH and Lean extreme. I will also be using Ragnarok pre-workout during pct.
Daily Supps:
MVP/ZMK
Fish Oil, CLA
SuperCissus

Training:
Weights: M-W-F Full body 9 exercises
Monday: 4x8 Barbell
Weds: 4x15 dumbell
Fri: 4x8 isolation
Mountain Biking: Tuesday, Sunday
Swimming: Thursdays
Running: Long distance on Saturday and varying speeds/ lengths on weight training days

Diet: 45/35/20 Macros- Very strict
Water intake: 128oz at a minimum
Prescriptions: None
Why me?
I am currently training for an Xterra Triathlon in June and am looking for any endurance benefit I can gain. I would be able to start in exactly 15 days from today and willing to give a very detailed log with any added information you are looking for. Have used cordygen5 before and loved it.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good fellas! I'll be closing this up tonight so any stragglers best get in soon ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Can I test again? :)

Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to read your logs.

devotion

devotion

Awards
Vo2

Required Information:
• 29 years old (until April 27th)
• Female
• 5'5"
• Body type - Endo Meso
• Training Experience - Started training a little over a year and a half ago and have lost 115
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
Legs - Monday; Arms - Tuesday; Arms Thursday; Legs - Friday
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol - 20 Minutes cardio prior to weight/strength training on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (this cardio is on the stair climber); 1 Hour cardio on Wednesday (Elliptical) and Sunday (Spin class).
• Current Sport Played - None
• Current Supplements - MST Shred stack of XS and Hardcore, EAS whey protein, GNC Active Women multi=vitamin, and GNC Double Strength fish oil.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - Tylenol Allergy (pollen)
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? None
• Current Diet & Macros - 40/40/20. A mini meal every 3 hours.
• Current Daily Water Intake - 64 ounces
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews - no links
• Why should you be selected as a tester? I'm excited to try the VO2. I will give you truthful and accurate logging and feedback. I have tried many products throughout my weight loss and lean up journey... Some have worked, but most have not. In reading the overview of the VO2 product, I am excited to try it to get positive results and add to my current stack.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Wow a woman applicant...thats interesting. Could be a completely different view and opinion. Whatttta ya think Matt?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Wow a woman applicant...thats interesting. Could be a completely different view and opinion. Whatttta ya think Matt?
as long as she's not voting for Hillary! :eek:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now now, its better if she votes for hillary than obama, because john stewart will get a lot more mileage out of hillary jokes.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
now now, its better if she votes for hillary than obama, because john stewart will get a lot more mileage out of hillary jokes.
But if she votes for Obama in 2 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 17 minutes, and 32 seconds afterwards....Dennis Miller might finally have just gotten done articulating his first joke about him.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
And the chosen ones are! (In order of application)

pembroke3355
mattikus
necrotisism
speed321
nole1
emerge
double s
mattocks 118
soccer00
john123131
bigphusers11
cordeen
whitedevil74
ev52
devotion

Yep...Everyone! Show some love people!
;)

Everyone either PM me or email me your complete mailing information including real name, address, phone number and email address.