NEW Product Idea

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Since you guys are my favorite supplement company I'll give you this one. LOL.

How about a all-natural BCAA product (drink)?

NO artificial colors or sweeteners. I mean all of this powder your drinking while you lift, why not make sure only healthy stuff is going in your body? If you could make it taste good naturally I think it would be a winner.

Just a thought. I was on the treadmill sipping my Xtend and thinking about all the sucralose i drink between the diff products I use.

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
I was kind of thinking about the same idea a couple of days ago, but I though about making an BCAA with Cordygen, Citruvol XS, Carnage and maybe few other goodies mixed together as an super endurance, one of a kind product. Now this would be an great seller. It will beat out the popular X-Tend, and be on top with IntraBolic and maybe Purple Waarth, but I think it will be better though.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I think theyve already got something like that in the works. Sounds good.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Since you guys are my favorite supplement company I'll give you this one. LOL.

How about a all-natural BCAA product (drink)?

NO artificial colors or sweeteners. I mean all of this powder your drinking while you lift, why not make sure only healthy stuff is going in your body? If you could make it taste good naturally I think it would be a winner.

Just a thought. I was on the treadmill sipping my Xtend and thinking about all the sucralose i drink between the diff products I use.

HaHa! It's been in the works for a while now.. One step ahead of you ;) I personally hate that nasty artificial Xtend taste and I'm sick of my throat burning everytime I drink it.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
HaHa! It's been in the works for a while now.. One step ahead of you ;) I personally hate that nasty artificial Xtend taste and I'm sick of my throat burning everytime I drink it.
speaking of which, you'd better get on that or else i might have to make a trip to the west coast. :stick::head::aargh::twisted:

:dance:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
speaking of which, you'd better get on that or else i might have to make a trip to the west coast. :stick::head::aargh::twisted:

:dance:
HaHa! I'm on it. I just takes a lot longer to dial in an all natural flavor opposed to the artificials. The artificial flavors are soooooo strong compared to natural flavors that the naturals always need more tweaking..... Besides we can't release all new products at once :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

OMFG !!! I thought this only happened to me....it got so bad I had to completely stop taking Xtend... hahaha I could barely swallow food or swallow alone....

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
matt and I were literally talking about this exact problem last week, haha. That's so funny.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
HaHa! I'm on it. I just takes a lot longer to dial in an all natural flavor opposed to the artificials. The artificial flavors are soooooo strong compared to natural flavors that the naturals always need more tweaking..... Besides we can't release all new products at once :D
Well take your time, taste is very important factor with these products in my opinion.

I honestly didnt know your new endurance product would have BCAAs. Looks like thats another MST product Ill be using.

Im switching to only all natural protein as well. Costs way more but fvck these chemicals. I do love Blue Raz rag stim free, sucralosed or not.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well then I bet you'll love the all natural rag when they come out with that!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I honestly didnt know your new endurance product would have BCAAs. Looks like thats another MST product Ill be using.
It won't. We are making a seperate product that can be taken pre-intra-post.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
THIS..is the one i've been waiting for. I love the effects of Xtend...I just hate the feeling in my throat and the artificial flavoring.

Bring on the MSTBCAA!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
the burning in the throat that you guys are taking about..

is it almost like acid refulx.. like it hurts a while after you drink it... or are you referring to right away.. you feel it as you drink it?

I always get stomach upset from bcaa's.. i dont use xtend, but usually mix in some crystal lite...which is an artificial sweetner too.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
the burning in the throat that you guys are taking about..

is it almost like acid refulx.. like it hurts a while after you drink it... or are you referring to right away.. you feel it as you drink it?

I always get stomach upset from bcaa's.. i dont use xtend, but usually mix in some crystal lite...which is an artificial sweetner too.
Yeah, this is right away and almost feels like a strong alpha lipoic acid burn only without the taste. I never got it from the BCAA product I was using before Xtend. I don't seem to have trouble digesting it, only getting it down.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Matt hit it on the head. It's like having a sore throat when you're sick...only it doesn't last as long.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i can definitely relate to that feeling. everytime i take a sip of Xtend i have to take like 3 gulps of water to get that feeling to leave.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i can definitely relate to that feeling. everytime i take a sip of Xtend i have to take like 3 gulps of water to get that feeling to leave.
Ahhhh yessss another member of the 50/50 club! Thats what i call it because for each drink of Xtend I take a drink of water.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the feeling you are talking about with xtend, but don't find it quite that bad. But if we're talking about getting ragnarok grade flavors in an all natural BCAA product, sign me up!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think the Purple Wrath flavor is all right. Not sure what it is about Extend, but it does taste pretty wretched, but far from many other formulas ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I dont actually dislike the taste of Xtend...just that wretchid feeling in my throat when I drink it. It's one of the only things other than water or whey shakes that I drink though so I gotta keep it for now to break up the monotony.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I dont actually dislike the taste of Xtend...just that wretchid feeling in my throat when I drink it. It's one of the only things other than water or whey shakes that I drink though so I gotta keep it for now to break up the monotony.
Maybe the wretched afterburn of Xtend will make you appreciate the better tasting supplements in life.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Maybe the wretched afterburn of Xtend will make you appreciate the better tasting supplements in life.
I bet it makes me appreciate the hell out of MST's bcaa when it's complete. That was like the 2nd thing I ever asked Matt was if they were going to be coming out with one, haha

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
The taste isn't too bad but it is really strong. I can certainly handle the watermelon better than I can the orange. I never mind the taste of products I know are effective. It's only the burn that gets me.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The taste isn't too bad but it is really strong. I can certainly handle the watermelon better than I can the orange. I never mind the taste of products I know are effective. It's only the burn that gets me.
Grape and Apple were smoother for me than orange definitely. I have just about a full tub of apple now and about half a tub of orange. Do you think we will see release by the time I finish up or should I look into maybe getting some purple wraath also?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
matt, are you looking at trying to match ragnarok flavors with this?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
matt, are you looking at trying to match ragnarok flavors with this?
As close as we can. There is only so much you can do with natural flavors if you don't use sugar. Since artificial flavors cover so much better than naturals we'll see what kind of magic happens.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im rooting for magic. I want magic.

....show me the money!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
truthfully I think the blue raz slightly tart without sweeteners would still be quite nice :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I couldnt even express how excited I am for the release of this.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any chance of a fruit flavored protein from Millenium?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So many proteins out there to choose from, but that'd be a cool idea for a product.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, somewhere in the future. I've had a formula on the back burner that will get broken out when protein prices start to fall again.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
cool-with the amazing job on flavoring u have done with rag, I could only inagine how good u guys could flavor some protein.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would be nice to have another good line of fruit flavored ones similar to syntrax. I keep thinking blue raz :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The Warrior Melon Rag tastes like Pixie Sticks... I just put the whole scoop in my mouth with a tad of water and savor it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
would be nice to have another good line of fruit flavored ones similar to syntrax. I keep thinking blue raz :D
Nectar and I never got along...but i'm thinking MST could beat out those flavors anyway

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Nectar and I never got along...but i'm thinking MST could beat out those flavors anyway
I really like the nectar naturals "peach" flavor. It is clean and smooth. The others are a little too artificial for me but certainly taste better than most whey isolates out there. The crystal sky was wayyyyyyy toooooo blue! less dye would be ideal ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I really like the nectar naturals "peach" flavor. It is clean and smooth. The others are a little too artificial for me but certainly taste better than most whey isolates out there. The crystal sky was wayyyyyyy toooooo blue! less dye would be ideal ;)
I had fuzzy navel and I honestly couldn't even get it down. I ended up giving it to my girlfriend's brother.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep a jug of the syntrax lemonade on hand at all times :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I now use Nytrowhey on some days and Optimum Nutrition's Mocha Cappucino on others.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I just can't get used to fruit flavored proteins, I mean they're ok once and awhile, but I buy my protein in 10lbs tubs (I find that due to current protein prices it's just not worth it for me to buy protein in smaller amounts), and I could never drink that much fruit flavored protein. However, if you can make a BCAA product that rivals Watermelon Xtend, I'll start hording paychecks right away!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
This bcaa product is what i'm waiting for most this year by way of supplements. More so even than before VO2 came out.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I just can't get used to fruit flavored proteins, I mean they're ok once and awhile, but I buy my protein in 10lbs tubs (I find that due to current protein prices it's just not worth it for me to buy protein in smaller amounts), and I could never drink that much fruit flavored protein.
I agree about the fruity whey's. I can't stand drinking any WPI - the froth and mixability are terrible. Bioavailability doesn't make a big enough difference for me to justify the difference in cost between WPI and a blend, either. I've tried GF-Pro, 4EverFit's Fruit Blast, and Substance WPI. Needless to say, I'll probably never buy a straight WPI product again.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
This bcaa product is what i'm waiting for most this year by way of supplements. More so even than before VO2 came out.
i'm ready for the endurance product, baby! you hear me, Matt!??! :stick:

:D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea lets get these Bcaa's rollin before summer!! Something like a blue Raz flavor and Warrior Melon would seriously wipe the competition clean!! And wouldnt have the burn in my throat!!

MB28

Awards

x2

When I first read through this thread a smile swept over my face after hearing of this.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'd just prefer to drink my bcaa to break monotony of drinking only water. At the same time, I want my throat to feel like I HAVE NOT smoked a pack of ciggarettes in 20 minutes.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Reaching waaaay back for this bump.

Just want to see if this is still in the works?????

I loves me some BCAA and need some soon!!

:dl:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
bump to this and anything else that might be in the works