Cordygen-VO2 Feedback Thread

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys! I just wanted to post this for anyone and everyone to post their experiences with the new Cordygen-VO2.

Let us know how you felt with 3, 4 or 6 capsule servings. Many are reporting incredible endurance on as little as 2 caps :D

So far the feedback I've been getting on the phone and through email has been incredible. I'd like to get some feedback posted up for all to see if possible.

Sponsored athletes please feel free to chime in too. You were the first to recieve product ;)

Thanks!

-Matt

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear the feedback on this one! :dance:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I loved it (6 Caps) regardless of the pain that I was enduring on this morning's run from my legs. Breathing was much better than normal!! Can't wait to use this in a race or boxing match!!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
What's your take on Cordygen-VO2, ncangey?
I wish I could give it to you, but I'm currently running a sponsored log for Controlled LABS on Purple Wraath and I don't want to introduce any other variables that might skew my feedback so I'm going to hold off until I'm finished. :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could give it to you, but I'm currently running a sponsored log for Controlled LABS on Purple Wraath and I don't want to introduce any other variables that might skew my feedback so I'm going to hold off until I'm finished. :(
Sounds fair. Got it. Thanks!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start firing reps for running CL logs :eek:

j/k......I think! ;)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start firing reps for running CL logs :eek:

j/k......I think! ;)
HAHA, i just spit water on my computer desk. you couldn't fire me! the whole internetz would protest! :eek: spaceclown on the other hand... ;).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Sample Pack came with 8 caps and it said 8 caps is one serving. I took it with water on an empty stomach immediately after waking. 1 Hour later I did cardio and the endurance boost was amazing. Also I seemed to sweat a lot more than normal. I did cardio for 1 hour straight at a faster than normal pace and seemed to never tire or run out of gas. All this on an empty stomach. Pretty good stuff.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
this and zmk are the two MST products I need to go get. I really liked ragnarok, creaceps and cordygen5.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm nursing a tweaked back, so I've been doing light weight/high reps, and the stairmill instead of running. I used my first dose of VO2 today, and MAN, did I sweat. Profusely. I took 3 caps, and the cardio was a breeze. Breathing was less rapid and easier at the same pace as Fridays workout.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm nursing a tweaked back, so I've been doing light weight/high reps, and the stairmill instead of running. I used my first dose of VO2 today, and MAN, did I sweat. Profusely. I took 3 caps, and the cardio was a breeze. Breathing was less rapid and easier at the same pace as Fridays workout.
Very nice!

Take care of your back, there is nothing worse than being injured. I'm nursing a shoulder right now and it is really starting to get aggrivating.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm impatient, as most here probably are! Eh, it'll come. What's wrong with your shoulder? Rotator? Mine are shot. I really should see a dr, but I never do.

Green Clone

Banned
Awards
3 caps of V02 and 1 cap of Cordygen 5 was still noticable and significant. I'm going to stick with 3-4 caps to save some pills and $, though it is cost effective as is. This product is definitely not underdosed.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm impatient, as most here probably are! Eh, it'll come. What's wrong with your shoulder? Rotator? Mine are shot. I really should see a dr, but I never do.
Yep, rotator! It isn't as bad as the other one was last year. I just push it too hard sometimes and get carried away. I wish I could get big lifting light weights as that would solve a lot of my problems ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, rotator! It isn't as bad as the other one was last year. I just push it too hard sometimes and get carried away. I wish I could get big lifting light weights as that would solve a lot of my problems ;)
How'd you fix the other one last year? :D

Yeah, high rep doesn't do crap for my upper body, I keep it to sets of 5 or less. The problem there is injury. I run 2 miles before every workout, and that's cut down the creakiness, as much from weakening myself as through warming up, lol!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
How'd you fix the other one last year? :D

Yeah, high rep doesn't do crap for my upper body, I keep it to sets of 5 or less. The problem there is injury. I run 2 miles before every workout, and that's cut down the creakiness, as much from weakening myself as through warming up, lol!
I had to take significant time off to let my shoulder heal last year. This one doesn't feel nearly as bad and is probably from ramping up my training too fast. I tend to go too heavy to soon when recovering from an injury. Since I'd been babying the other shoulder I think compensation got this one. I think I'm just getting old :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for shoulder injuries :(

They are quite common in my line of ... work, haha.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took my first judo class tonight. I did scores of rolls in the 2.5 hours. The ground is hard, as I'm jacking the form like a n00b, and getting up a bajillion times is tiring, not to mention calesthenics before hand to warm up.

3 V02 and I was not out of breath in the least. It didn't even come close to phasing me, and not having that as a consideration is HUGE. LOVE IT!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
When i'm done with the bottle i'll make a full post...but the stuff really is amazing. I thought Cordy5 was the best thing ever made...and this stuff is right there with it. Honestly i'm not sure which is better for me personally..but they are both outrageously good. Kudos once again to MST for all their work in the field. This company surprises me time and time again.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Exercise is almost too easy with Cordygen 5 and Cordygen V02. I've backed down from lifting weights 3 days a week to 2 days a week and one day is active recovery (full body workout @ 25% exertion). I like taking Ragnarok before resistance training and now I take it before the meal, before the workout.

I'm out of Cordygen V02 but I ordered a bottle of Cordygen 5 before that runs out... My funds are hurting right now, but I get hooked up as far as protein, glutamine/taurine, and fish oil.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Exercise is almost too easy with Cordygen 5 and Cordygen V02. I've backed down from lifting weights 3 days a week to 2 days a week and one day is active recovery (full body workout @ 25% exertion). I like taking Ragnarok before resistance training and now I take it before the meal, before the workout.

I'm out of Cordygen V02 but I ordered a bottle of Cordygen 5 before that runs out... My funds are hurting right now, but I get hooked up as far as protein, glutamine/taurine, and fish oil.
That must be nice. Those are some good items to be getting hooked up with! I need someone at prosource to start hooking me up with Nytrowhey, haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That must be nice. Those are some good items to be getting hooked up with! I need someone at prosource to start hooking me up with Nytrowhey, haha
I used to work for Prosource. Awesome job! They are great people and the protein is of the highest quality whey!

I am using Pro-NOS protein right now (got some jugs at 'unbeatable' prices)... it's definitely a great tasting and fulfilling protein! When I mix one scoop vanilla and 1 scoop chocolate with ice and water and blend, it tastes like a Wendy's Frosty!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I used to work for Prosource. Awesome job! They are great people and the protein is of the highest quality whey!

I am using Pro-NOS protein right now (got some jugs at 'unbeatable' prices)... it's definitely a great tasting and fulfilling protein! When I mix one scoop vanilla and 1 scoop chocolate with ice and water and blend, it tastes like a Wendy's Frosty!
That sounds outrageously good. I use nytrowhey natural to mix into oatmeal and puddings and such....and I have been using the blueberry cream one for a little bit now. Rather delicious :). I just stay faithful to them because of the complete 100% perfection whey basically, haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That sounds outrageously good. I use nytrowhey natural to mix into oatmeal and puddings and such....and I have been using the blueberry cream one for a little bit now. Rather delicious :). I just stay faithful to them because of the complete 100% perfection whey basically, haha
100% agreed! I was one of the first to taste test the blueberry Nytro Whey Extreme.... Awesome!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
In that case I applaud...as well as envy you, haha.

Now...back to the VO2. I apologize for hijacking the thread everyone.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Sample Pack came with 8 caps and it said 8 caps is one serving. I took it with water on an empty stomach immediately after waking. 1 Hour later I did cardio and the endurance boost was amazing. Also I seemed to sweat a lot more than normal. I did cardio for 1 hour straight at a faster than normal pace and seemed to never tire or run out of gas. All this on an empty stomach. Pretty good stuff.

Can anyone tell me why my sample pack came with 8 and said that 8 was the serving size?. I read in the description posted somewhere on here that 6 is suppose to be the serving size.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me why my sample pack came with 8 and said that 8 was the serving size?. I read in the description posted somewhere on here that 6 is suppose to be the serving size.
The sample packs come with 6 caps and the fact panel on the sample pack reads 6 as well. We don't have anything with an eight cap serving.

Edit: I assumed you meant 6 in your original post so I didn't comment. Sorry!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mistake. I saved the cardboard and just took a look at it. Maybe I just looked at it fast. Anyway it is a great product.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started taking judo (blow me, tadpolar ), and this stuff is earning its keep. Tonights practice was brutal. I'm in comparable condition to the colored belts there, but I'm not used to the calesthenic-style warmup and workout; I can do it, but it's 'different'. We also did an hour of randori, or free sparring. ****ing brutal. I got tossed like tadpolar's salad, and obviously I was fighting twice as hard for 1/100 the results. As brutal as it was, 3 caps of VO2 had me going, and I was never out of breath. My muscles were dying, but my lungs were OK.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little update: I'm pretty tore up today. My traps/upper back are killing me, as well as my whole hip girdle/ass and chest. For a calesthenic-style workout to hurt this bad, yet be as relaxed and untaxed during the actual workout as I was, is pretty incredible.

pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
I have been taking v02 before my squat and deadlift workouts. I can tell a big difference not being as winded after each set. Helps me get more out of the next few sets with less rest. Good stuff.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I took 6 last night with 2 Shred-XS and 1 scoop of Crushing Punch Ragnarok for my workout, I also tried 6 this morning with 3 Kreaceps for my cardio. First thing noticed was that it seemed like my air passages were wide open, (since I've been recovering from a sinus infection and the flu this was an amazing feeling....being able to breathe again!!). I also noticed that during both sessions (last night and this morning) that I felt like I could've just kept on going and going (energizer rabbit-style). Following up on those effects, I'm feeling all-around energetic today, and I can't wait to take C-VO2 again for tonight's workout!

:djparty:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if this product would help asthmatic people get off their inhalers...

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if this product would help asthmatic people get off their inhalers...
I'd hate to say yes due to legal reasons ;) but I can say that it can decrease the occurances and severity of exercise induced asthma for those who have the problem.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd hate to say yes due to legal reasons ;) but I can say that it can decrease the occurances and severity of exercise induced asthma for those who have the problem.
Well said! :)