Cordygen-VO2 Feedback Thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i just had a bacon cheeseburger from DQ.
    Jesus! What the heck is going on here?
    Freedom means nothing here.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    That explains your tig ol bitties!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    My Sample Pack came with 8 caps and it said 8 caps is one serving. I took it with water on an empty stomach immediately after waking. 1 Hour later I did cardio and the endurance boost was amazing. Also I seemed to sweat a lot more than normal. I did cardio for 1 hour straight at a faster than normal pace and seemed to never tire or run out of gas. All this on an empty stomach. Pretty good stuff.

Can anyone tell me why my sample pack came with 8 and said that 8 was the serving size?. I read in the description posted somewhere on here that 6 is suppose to be the serving size.

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Can anyone tell me why my sample pack came with 8 and said that 8 was the serving size?. I read in the description posted somewhere on here that 6 is suppose to be the serving size.
    The sample packs come with 6 caps and the fact panel on the sample pack reads 6 as well. We don't have anything with an eight cap serving.

Edit: I assumed you meant 6 in your original post so I didn't comment. Sorry!

5. My mistake. I saved the cardboard and just took a look at it. Maybe I just looked at it fast. Anyway it is a great product.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    That sounds ****ing good! The thing about junk food is, yeah its bad for you, yeah you cant eat it a lot, but DAM if it aint good. LOL!:hot:

7. I just started taking judo (blow me, tadpolar ), and this stuff is earning its keep. Tonights practice was brutal. I'm in comparable condition to the colored belts there, but I'm not used to the calesthenic-style warmup and workout; I can do it, but it's 'different'. We also did an hour of randori, or free sparring. ****ing brutal. I got tossed like tadpolar's salad, and obviously I was fighting twice as hard for 1/100 the results. As brutal as it was, 3 caps of VO2 had me going, and I was never out of breath. My muscles were dying, but my lungs were OK.

8. A little update: I'm pretty tore up today. My traps/upper back are killing me, as well as my whole hip girdle/ass and chest. For a calesthenic-style workout to hurt this bad, yet be as relaxed and untaxed during the actual workout as I was, is pretty incredible.

9. I have been taking v02 before my squat and deadlift workouts. I can tell a big difference not being as winded after each set. Helps me get more out of the next few sets with less rest. Good stuff.

10. I took 6 last night with 2 Shred-XS and 1 scoop of Crushing Punch Ragnarok for my workout, I also tried 6 this morning with 3 Kreaceps for my cardio. First thing noticed was that it seemed like my air passages were wide open, (since I've been recovering from a sinus infection and the flu this was an amazing feeling....being able to breathe again!!). I also noticed that during both sessions (last night and this morning) that I felt like I could've just kept on going and going (energizer rabbit-style). Following up on those effects, I'm feeling all-around energetic today, and I can't wait to take C-VO2 again for tonight's workout!

11. I wonder if this product would help asthmatic people get off their inhalers...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I wonder if this product would help asthmatic people get off their inhalers...
    I'd hate to say yes due to legal reasons but I can say that it can decrease the occurances and severity of exercise induced asthma for those who have the problem.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1;
    I'd hate to say yes due to legal reasons but I can say that it can decrease the occurances and severity of exercise induced asthma for those who have the problem.
    Well said!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •