Considering adding Somnidren - AnabolicMinds.com

Considering adding Somnidren

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

Considering adding Somnidren

I was hoping a rep could help me answer a question ... I've searched around and I apologize if I missed a post where this was already covered ... I'm currently recomping with Drive/RPM/DCP/AP .... sometimes I takey Abyss at night to help get to sleep, but the bottle is almost empty ... I'm wondering if there would be any problems adding Somnidren to my stack (?) ... also, I usually get to bed anywhere between 8-9:30p and wake up at 4am to get ready for the gym ... with this schedule, what would be the best time to dose Somnidren if it were added? thanks in advance for any input

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    I was hoping a rep could help me answer a question ... I've searched around and I apologize if I missed a post where this was already covered ... I'm currently recomping with Drive/RPM/DCP/AP .... sometimes I takey Abyss at night to help get to sleep, but the bottle is almost empty ... I'm wondering if there would be any problems adding Somnidren to my stack (?) ... also, I usually get to bed anywhere between 8-9:30p and wake up at 4am to get ready for the gym ... with this schedule, what would be the best time to dose Somnidren if it were added? thanks in advance for any input
    I tested it and loved it.. You will have zero issues with what you are taking. Take the somnidren as the label states...It comes with a scooper to dose it. Take 45-30 mins before you go to bed. Works great...I stacked it with ZMK, but as a standalone it will still be great.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Banned

I have been using this product for a month now. After playing with serving size and time frame, my conclusion is that for me, it works best like this; Mon/Tues/Thursday/Friday at half the serving suggestion. This is truely a great product. One of the few that I buy on a regular basis. I'm more of a "real deal" kind of guy, but this stuff makes me sleep like a rock, and creates a better recovery process within my body.

I recommend that you at least try it for a month.
    •   

4. Senior Member

follow the label instructions and you should be fine. i found that taking it 15 minutes pre-sleep works best for me, though. play around with the timing and see what works best for you.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

thanks for the input fellas ... I'll be adding this to my next NP order
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Somnidren-GH should enrich the stack. Like the earlier posters stated, you should only see benefits from adding Somnidren-GH. Deep recuperative sleep and enhanced recovery are guaranteed. I usually take it just before bed. On an empty stomach!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Somnidren-GH should enrich the stack. Like the earlier posters stated, you should only see benefits from adding Somnidren-GH. Deep recuperative sleep and enhanced recovery are guaranteed. I usually take it just before bed. On an empty stomach!
    the problem I'm going to have is figuring out the dosing ... I drink a casein shake (Ultra Peptide 2.0) right before bed - sometimes w/ 1tbs of natty pb if I'm feeling extra saucy

6:45pm - meal 5 (dinner)
    8:00pm – meal 6 (pre-bed shake)

so I think taking it around 7:30/7:45 should do the trick ... at least to start off with and then adjust accordingly
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strester;
    the problem I'm going to have is figuring out the dosing ... I drink a casein shake (Ultra Peptide 2.0) right before bed - sometimes w/ 1tbs of natty pb if I'm feeling extra saucy

6:45pm - meal 5 (dinner)
    8:00pm – meal 6 (pre-bed shake)

so I think taking it around 7:30/7:45 should do the trick ... at least to start off with and then adjust accordingly
    I would take Somindren-GH last thing before sleep. And nothing else afterwards. This way, you help create a supportive environment for low insulin levels and high growth-hormone secretion.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I would take Somindren-GH last thing before sleep. And nothing else afterwards. This way, you help create a supportive environment for low insulin levels and high growth-hormone secretion.
    X2

If you take your casein shake late then try taking the S-GH sublingually in half doses so it isn't slowed by the protein shake and hits you faster and harder.

Thanks for the interest!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

Quick Review

Finally got this in the mail yesterday. Hadn't gone to the gym, but was eager to see how it would work and figured the weekend would be a good time to test it ... especially to see if I was groggy in the morning. Took one scoop with 4oz. of cold water around 9:45p. It had been about 1.5 hours since my last meal. Headed up to bed about 15min later. Remember watching TV for about 5-10 minutes before the next thing I heard was my alarm going off at 7am this morning.

I didn't experience any of the sides I've heard mentioned in other reviews or on the label (i.e. heavy feeling in the chest, etc.). Maybe I'll get them the next time I try this, but I'm very happy with my first experience overall. All I know is I felt great this morning, no grogginess, felt completely rested and refreshed.

I'm restarting a recomp soon and looking forward to using this as my night cap after a day of some intense cardio and heavy lifting.
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    Finally got this in the mail yesterday. Hadn't gone to the gym, but was eager to see how it would work and figured the weekend would be a good time to test it ... especially to see if I was groggy in the morning. Took one scoop with 4oz. of cold water around 9:45p. It had been about 1.5 hours since my last meal. Headed up to bed about 15min later. Remember watching TV for about 5-10 minutes before the next thing I heard was my alarm going off at 7am this morning.

I didn't experience any of the sides I've heard mentioned in other reviews or on the label (i.e. heavy feeling in the chest, etc.). Maybe I'll get them the next time I try this, but I'm very happy with my first experience overall. All I know is I felt great this morning, no grogginess, felt completely rested and refreshed.

I'm restarting a recomp soon and looking forward to using this as my night cap after a day of some intense cardio and heavy lifting.
    Thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad it worked well for you. Keep us up to date on your recomp if you get a chance.

Thank again!
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Happy to see another satisfied customer.

I personally do get the heavy chest feeling but I didn't notice it until about my 5th day using or so. It's funny though because the feeling isn't painful or anything...just kind of takes you by surprise. Once it wears off (about 5-10 mins) you get this awesome feeling of comfort and relaxtion (if you're even still awake at this point). It's really something miraculous.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Somnidren GH
    By j rad in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:07 AM
  2. Somnidren-GH
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 01:38 AM